Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Jenafr,
My thyroid was 4.5 and they put me on 50 mg levothyroxine. Less that a week later, I felt GREAT and a month later, my level was 2.6. Just gotta take it on an empty stomach in the morning. It's a quick fix. No worries!

Jenafr,
My thyroid was 4.5 and they put me on 50 mg levothyroxine. Less that a week later, I felt GREAT and a month later, my level was 2.6. Just gotta take it on an empty stomach in the morning. It's a quick fix. No worries!

Mine is 4.7, I feel fine, but the doctor doesn't want to rush into meds....he will make that determination in 6 weeks when I repeat my TSH....
**WHINE**....I don't wanna take any more meds.....:haha:

The new research shows our numbers for thyroid should be 2.5. Especially for ttc. Good luck ;)

Hello Ladies! Enjoy your weekend and good luck to all of us TTC. Jenafyr that's great news about your tubes :) Pray that all will work out with your thyroid and make sure you're not using iodized salt. I can't wait for my AF to go away! I still can't believe that in a couple of weeks I will be trying to get pregnant, I'm so happy. I know we will have something to celebrate about here soon :)

Flashing Smiley this a.m. plus increased sex drive & ewcm!!!! Thinking I will O right on schedule :) Let's make some babies!!!!

Hey ladies! I will be done with the clomid tomorrow. Still waiting on side effects. I know they are coming! Otherwise, cd6 and getting impatient! Fx'd for a bunch of bfps soon!

If you have made it this far I think you're pretty safe! I had horrid reactions to it while taking it not after. But everyone is different. FX for you.

Do any of you gals temp vaginally?
Thinking that might be best for me next cycle:wacko:

I tried it this time but I have really bad aim apparently when I'm sleepy so I kept poking myself with the thermometer. :dohh: :lol:

:haha::haha: Cracked me up :)

I had my HSG this morning and both tubes are WIDE open :thumbup: The doctor said "wow, I wouldn't have even known you ever had a TL, your doctor did an AMAZING job" Woop-Woop, way to go Rio Bravo :happydance:

By blood work was good FSH is 7.8, LH is 5.2, CBC normal, my Thyroid levels are a lil bit high. The doctor wants a repeat in 6 weeks before starting any meds.

I should ovulate in less than 2 weeks, hopefully my DH :spermy: will be better with meds soon, so here we go

Congrats on you HSG! FX Get ready to :happydance:

I have a good feeling this month for u ladies.... Baby dust to all...
CJ...thx for the info

Ok, 6 previous rounds of clomid @50 mg and headaches and claws came out. Increased to 100 mg and nothing. Heck yeah! About time! Hope the shots dont make me grow horns !!

Cj, happy for you with no side affects thus far:happydance: I'm sure your dh is thrilled as well:haha:

Jen, great news on your tubes:thumbup: Hope your thyroid comes down in no time and you can get your bfp!!

Cupcake, all great signs! Enjoy your weekend:winkwink:

Army, it IS a little hard to get used to the thought "hey, I can get preggers again!" It takes a little while to soak in after all the years of not giving it a fleeting thought! Hope it's a short journey for you:thumbup: Have you had any blood work done? FSH, LH, TSH etc.?

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! Saturdays are fruit/veggie food co-op so we always have lots of produce to wash and put away. AND...I'm trying to get spring cleaning done! Can I just say how much I LOVE Spacebags:haha: an absolute must if you live in a small house:winkwink:
I'm mentally preparing myself for 3 days of torture...no, that's probably not the best word to use:winkwink: 3 challenging days of babysitting my 4 y.o. nephew (mild autism, ADHD and NON-STOP energy) while my sis and her hubby have a much deserved getaway:flower: I think the biggest challenge for me will be night time...he wakes up during the night and stays awake for several hours!!! During this time-frame one has to make sure he's not getting out the door, playing with the sharp knives and and getting into things he shouldn't be!!:wacko: I was so spoiled...my kids were/are very mellow..didn't have to deal with the things my sister deals with:wacko:
To top it all off...I'm 11 dpo, assuming AF shows, it'll be just in time for my nephew's arrival.:dohh:

Cj, happy for you with no side affects thus far:happydance: I'm sure your dh is thrilled as well:haha:

Jen, great news on your tubes:thumbup: Hope your thyroid comes down in no time and you can get your bfp!!

Cupcake, all great signs! Enjoy your weekend:winkwink:

Army, it IS a little hard to get used to the thought "hey, I can get preggers again!" It takes a little while to soak in after all the years of not giving it a fleeting thought! Hope it's a short journey for you:thumbup: Have you had any blood work done? FSH, LH, TSH etc.?

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend! Saturdays are fruit/veggie food co-op so we always have lots of produce to wash and put away. AND...I'm trying to get spring cleaning done! Can I just say how much I LOVE Spacebags:haha: an absolute must if you live in a small house:winkwink:
I'm mentally preparing myself for 3 days of torture...no, that's probably not the best word to use:winkwink: 3 challenging days of babysitting my 4 y.o. nephew (mild autism, ADHD and NON-STOP energy) while my sis and her hubby have a much deserved getaway:flower: I think the biggest challenge for me will be night time...he wakes up during the night and stays awake for several hours!!! During this time-frame one has to make sure he's not getting out the door, playing with the sharp knives and and getting into things he shouldn't be!!:wacko: I was so spoiled...my kids were/are very mellow..didn't have to deal with the things my sister deals with:wacko:
To top it all off...I'm 11 dpo, assuming AF shows, it'll be just in time for my nephew's arrival.:dohh:
Maybe you can wear him down enough during the day by helping you "work" that you can sleep some at night! Enjoy the little guy though :)

Oh Faith don't let him wear you out...lol easier said than done! No I have not had any blood work done, the only blood work I had done was before the surgery. The doctor wants to wait at least six months before he even tries Clomid.

well my chart appears to be going triphasic for the first time ever but I had a BFN this morning on a frer.

well my chart appears to be going triphasic for the first time ever but I had a BFN this morning on a frer.

10dpo is really early...especially with a frer?! Not that I know much about
Hcg tests, but thought wondfo was pretty good with "early" days
So, still plenty if time for your bfp:hugs:

My nasty pms headache woke up with me this morning:( always a tell-tale sign af will be here within 36 hrs. Looking forward to my new basal therm:) lol!

Thanks girls. I have a ton of Wondfo but with my last pregnancy wondfos for me were negative until I already had a positive for 2 days on a first response so I have stuck with the frers every since. Not sure why they didn't seem sensitive to me.

The last pregnancy my HCG started out at 8 and the Frer picked it up.

Thanks girls. I have a ton of Wondfo but with my last pregnancy wondfos for me were negative until I already had a positive for 2 days on a first response so I have stuck with the frers every since. Not sure why they didn't seem sensitive to me.

Oooooo! Fx'd Brandy!!!! Stalking you now & that pretty chart! lol

Ahh, okay:) You totally know what you're doing:winkwink: I only know from what I've read...but not much personal experience:haha: I'm COMPLETELY an odd-ball here with early testing. In my 29 months of TTC, I've probably taken a total of 5 PG tests:nope: I would much much rather see AF than a neg PG test:nope: I know, I know..crazy, huh?:shrug:

Anyway, your chart does look awesome!! Hoping it's a BFP chart for you:happydance:

Brandy your chart looks good.

Faith - How did you do with the clomid? I want to start trying clomid but I'm scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->