Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Yep, I don't know how many times I hear stories of unwanted or un-needed pregnancy & think, Wow. Its just not fair! BUT I do believe our blessings are coming....:) Just makes us appreciate & love them all the more!!

Hey all!!! Hope everyone is good! Any new pregnancies???? I have been MIA, sorry. We no longer have internet, so can only get on from my sister's house. Hope everyone is doing good. Gianna will be 9 months old on the 30th of this month!! She is getting big, almost 17 pounds and 25 inches long! Big difference from the 4 lbs 12 oz and 17 inches she was at birth! She is very happy and only cries when she is tired. We are still breastfeeding, and have now started foods as well. She sits and rolls, and has recently started getting on her hands and knees and rocking, so we are waiting for the takeoff!!! Hope everyone is well and pregnant...or soon to be!!!

Tryn, so nice to see you popping in:) Yep, lot's of TR gals still here:winkwink: not giving up hope! We have several gals who have just had their TR done...lots of exciting times ahead:thumbup: I CANNOT believe that your little one is already nearly 9 mo! And you were one of the great success stories of "BFP on the first round of clomid", right? So happy everything worked out for you. Do you and hubby plan to have anymore TR babies? Or just waiting to see what happens?
Enjoy your little princess! She's a cutie!!:hugs:

I had an account here before under the name, "BebeBump" I have enjoyed reading and catching up on all the new people's stories.

I have been trying to conceive since April 2012 when I had my tubal reversal done. I waited the "advised" 12 months to have an HSG, (which I had in March.) I have one tube that is hydro something or other, filled with water, (my right tube), and my left tube was opened during the procedure. I couldn't try right away since my husband was gone to Basic training, (Army) The month of May was my first month trying, and is also my first positive pregnancy test in 12 years. It was my 3rd month after the HSG test.

What I want to ask you Ladies is this; is it normal to be in cramping hell? My back aches, my belly cramps, I can't stop peeing. My beta stuff was only 26 on Saturday. I am scheduled to have another blood test on Tuesday. I am scared to death. Does everyone have miscarriages? Does everyone have a tubal? Even pop gives me indigestion and my belly looks 4 months along it's so bloated. I am just 4 weeks and 2 days. The Dr. said that with my numbers being so low, I could be at the very beginning after implantation, I could be a low numberer, or it can be something bad. I am worried. I try praying and I know that it is ultimately up to the Lord, but I don't want to have a tubal. I don't want to have a miscarriage. I want to wake up every day with my little one snuggled up safe in my belly. I have never had a positive test in the last almost 13 months of trying. I want to both scream happiness and quake in fear. How in the world will I make it if I have to face loss after loss? My heart cries for the losses I have read on here, which way outnumber the joy. I know that the happiness of me having two lines only makes me even more aware of how very fragile the line is between joy and sorrow. Plus, I am pregnant for the first time in 12 years. I am the biggest tittie baby on the earth right now.:cry: This is pretty scary when you thought it would never really be you.

Hey all!!! Hope everyone is good! Any new pregnancies???? I have been MIA, sorry. We no longer have internet, so can only get on from my sister's house. Hope everyone is doing good. Gianna will be 9 months old on the 30th of this month!! She is getting big, almost 17 pounds and 25 inches long! Big difference from the 4 lbs 12 oz and 17 inches she was at birth! She is very happy and only cries when she is tired. We are still breastfeeding, and have now started foods as well. She sits and rolls, and has recently started getting on her hands and knees and rocking, so we are waiting for the takeoff!!! Hope everyone is well and pregnant...or soon to be!!!

Thanks for checking in!! Gianna is so cute! Eli just turned 7 months. He's a whopping 22 lbs. and 26 inches!! Following in his brother's footsteps. I'll try to post a pic later so I hope you get to come back on again soon. Its hard to believe Gianna is 2 months older than Eli since you were due around a week after me but she is doing great for being a preemie. Eli never rocked he went straight from army crawling for a week to crawling anywhere and everywhere. He's even pulling himself up to a standing position. I am missing the days where he stayed in one place, lol! Both my other kids walked around 9 months so I see him doing the same. He's not much on the talking side though. He still doesn't say much but I'm sure that will come. I've heard they usually excel in one area more than the other. I lucked up and had a happy baby as well. Like Gianna he only fusses a bit when he's tired. So are you thinking about another yet? Hope to hear from you soon. So happy to know you are both doing so well. :hugs:

Angie- Try not to focus so much on the numbers sweetie. Just keep praying! It never really gets any easier. I stayed worried pretty much the whole pregnancy. We want these babies so much I think it's just normal to worry as we do. The cramping is actually a good sign because it could be the baby getting all snuggledup in there and you will also cramp because your uterus is growing. I hope the best for you and try to relax but i know how very hard it is. I checked the toilet paper at every visit to the bathroom!:wacko:

Praying for you ladies! Hoping to see some BFP's soon!!! :flower:

I have to post a quick rant... So while thinking about all that I have done (all of us in this thread) to become pregnant, the money we have spent and the lengths we have went to have that baby in our arms.... It would be priceless and all worth it once it happens. BUT I get a notification that there is an update to another thread that I am a part of and I remember why I never go back to the thread....

Someone literally said she has been drunk non stop for months and now has a BFP.. How many days was that poor thing trying to make it before she realized this? She had no remorse and no excitement. Just hey it finally happened but not sure how long ago because I have been drunk all day every day for months.

:cry:

Instead of anyone making her question her judgement they congratulate her and begin a conversation with her.... that just makes me sick.
I agree completely. My dh has even said, "Hey, lets quit our jobs, get on govt. assistance & meth & we'll be pregnant before you know it!" & I hate to say it, but he's probably right :/

So right unfortunately.

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I hope to be back in Mexico with Miguel by next cycle so we can start IUI. My brother would have wanted to have another niece or nephew.

Oh my, Galvan!! I just read back and saw your post. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss! :hugs:

Jasmine, I also have been checking the toilet paper and have been spotting brown every few times I have to pee. I figure if it isn't red then my little fruitcake is still doing good. Plus, I have been chalking up my horrid belly pains for the last 3 days to he/she getting comfortable and making some old blood from all the work being done in there.. I am trying to stay positive. I can't do anything until I see the numbers tomorrow and my test line on my preg test today was darker than yesterday, besides, God is the ultimate Decider and it is not up to me. I am only the carrier.. : )) I must admit that I am praying He lets me be the carrier of this particular little one I am carrying now.

GalvanBaby, I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother.

I understand my husband is much younger than me and has ALOT of growing up to do, but I'm at a loss.....

Me and DH have been through a lot together....he has tested my faith in so many ways including within myself. I thought we were on the mend and that's why I decided to go ahead with the surgery, but he's beginning to act like the same OLD Andrew (very UGLY person).

Ladies I don't know what to do... I'm so sad. Last night I asked him to leave because I didn't want MY children involved in our fight. I think he needs to grow up and learn how to be a man and worry less about his friends and the gym and more about our family. I hate it because I know such a different side of him....IDK what to do :cry:

:hugs: Jenafyr. I went through that with Miguel our first years together. It is hard to deal with. At times, I felt like I had a third child already. Hopefully, you 2 can get through this. :hugs: If you need to chat PM me.

I get about 4 of the flashy smiley faces it appears from last months testing. However, I backed it up with line OPKs too.

Looking back at my notes I O'd 4 days later than normal the month I had an HSG I didn't remember that weird. Maybe there is something with HSG and O'ing off schedule that cycle.

Well today was day#5 of the saddistic flashing Smiley :( I even called & set up a US to check my Follies at 330 today, But then a had a ton of ewcm, came home & did a Regular CB Digi Opk & low & behold A SMILEY FACE!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! Needless to say I cancelled the appt. & warned the dh to rest up lol

I get about 4 of the flashy smiley faces it appears from last months testing. However, I backed it up with line OPKs too.

Looking back at my notes I O'd 4 days later than normal the month I had an HSG I didn't remember that weird. Maybe there is something with HSG and O'ing off schedule that cycle.

Well today was day#5 of the saddistic flashing Smiley :( I even called & set up a US to check my Follies at 330 today, But then a had a ton of ewcm, came home & did a Regular CB Digi Opk & low & behold A SMILEY FACE!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! Needless to say I cancelled the appt. & warned the dh to rest up lol

LOL..YAY for smiley faces....Have fun

Sorry you're having stress Jenafyr. *hugs*

AFM - CD1 - FINALLY! LOL!

I'm out af showed. Uugh onto IVF cycle... Starts now but won't do egg collection and transfer till July 8th ish

I'm out af showed. Uugh onto IVF cycle... Starts now but won't do egg collection and transfer till July 8th ish

Sorry chic! Had my fx'd your chart is amazing :( Was hoping you had nailed it! good luck with IVF tho :)

56days since my reversal and since i was cleared by the dr for "activity" we have been TTC been having some slight sharp pains in my lower right stomach and bubbly feeling i know that i am probably overreacting but i am hoping that we are preggers but not gonna get my hopes up until period doesn't show and i get the courage to take the test... so anxious...

Good luck with your IVF cycle, Brandy.
Jenafyr, my hubby is a lot younger than I am to and I think because of that I often see him as so immature. I try to remember how I was during the age he is now, but as a wife and mother, I feel like I never acted so selfishly as he sometimes does. Sometimes it's very hard to be married to a man so much younger, and so self-absorbed. : )

AFM, I had another draw yesterday and my levels went from 26 to 59. I am proud of my little one. I am bleeding though and have really horrible back pain. The dr said cramping can be eased by water drinking, lots of it, so I am even though I don't want to. I have another draw next Tuesday and until then I have lots of pregnancy tests to keep me company. I think I might try to refrain and just use one since it will probably only make me worry more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->