Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, how are things going for you?

Cj, really excited to see your BFP:happydance:

Angie, I'm so sorry for your loss:( You're such a strong lady and it's great to see that you're going to get right back after it! This is how I had my dd..didn't even waitfor a few cycles as suggested by my dr. I was preggers my very next cycle after the mc. Hope it happens again quickly for you :hugs:

Looks like we're on the brink of lots of BFPs:happydance: Can't wait to see them come rolling:)

I am good! Thanks for asking... How are you?

I got the full calendar of evens over the next 45 days and holy cow its way more than I ever expected to do. Boy when I was nineteen it was alot easier to get pregnant hah! Otherwise I am just a little concerned that they are haivng me take 150 IU of puregon and 150 IU of menogon it seems that most others that I have asked start with 75.. I ovulate just fine on my own so I really hope that doesnt send my ovaries into hyper stimulation :(

I am waiting for my body to rid itself of the hormone from pregnancy. I tell you what..that little test that had the word "pregnant" on it was so incredibly beautiful. Now I am wishing for it to say, "not pregnant." The irony... I am hoping to get right back at it this cycle, Faith. I am not gonna wait a full cycle.
I figure I will be ovulating right about the time I normally would have, the end of this week or so..

Jenafyr, my husband and I could never afford ivf either. The military hospital will let you pay for each procedure as you get it done,and I think you can just pay payments until the full cost is paid and then go ahead with it. As poor as we are it would take a few years to get a good start on it. : ))

Brandy, do you have to give the shots and stuff yourself? Is it true what they say about the medicine being so very expensive?

3dpo and getting right side cramps...I am worried one of those 6 eggs mightve decided to be ectopic...

3dpo and getting right side cramps...I am worried one of those 6 eggs mightve decided to be ectopic...

Too early for little eggies to even implant yet dear lol Normally implantation occurs 7-10 dpo from all that I have researched... Alot of people get cramps after O, myself included :) Hang in there! Hope one or two outta 6 latch on tight :)

I'm like 2dpo or so...(I had 3 full days of positive opk) and I am crampy too

I temp every single day at 6:30, even when I wake up later, but all they tell me is that I have ovulated, they do not drop until after AF begins, so my charts are always beautiful....until this month, my first clomid cycle and my temps are all over the place before and after O, today I got a very faint positive, but with my erratic temps and lack of symptoms I am restraining any sort of excitement until I see a line dark enough to warrant getting betas.

Never give up ladies, here are some pics of Alyssa-Rose and one of my gorgeous TR babies together, Alyssa and Callum. Cal is a proper lil live wire bless him and is extremely hyper at 19 months old. I don't get to come on here that much anymore as he really does keep me on my toes morning noon and night lol. Lots of baby dust to you all TTC xxx

Attachments

• 733810_4969267183037_789709303_n.jpg
    733810_4969267183037_789709303_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 942152_10200468852977422_1538284962_n.jpg
    942152_10200468852977422_1538284962_n.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • 941716_10200482723564178_1453411394_n.jpg
    941716_10200482723564178_1453411394_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Those are some BEAUTIFUL babies, JoJo.
3MamaBear, That is great about your positive! I completely understand about not getting excited about your positive, but what are those two lines for for ladies like us but to shout with joy! Praying for your little Peanut to hold steady!

Mamabear, that is great! Congratulations!1 I completely understand about not getting excited though. Praying for a sticky bean!! :hugs:

Jojo, thanks for the encouragement! You have 2 precious gifts, as you already know:hugs: thanks for sending photos:cloud9:

3Mama, :happydance:praying this is a sticky bfp for you!!!!:hugs:

Cj, so excited for you:happydance: hoping this tww flys by for you!!!!

It's fun to see so many gals in the TWW together:happydance: can't wait to see the BFPs come rolling in!!:happydance:

Afm, I'm currently CD9..decided to take the plunge and add Fertilica Vitex to my supplement line-up after all. Started taking it the beginning of this cycle and will take the whole month. I've read lots of conflicting stories on the good and bad...but after 29 months of TTC, I figure I have NOTHING to lose. Natural Fertility Shop.com had a great article on vitex, so decided to go ahead with that brand. I know it can take months to have full effect...I purchased 3 bottles so plan to take for 3 months and see what happens. :flower:

Too early for little eggies to even implant yet dear lol Normally implantation occurs 7-10 dpo from all that I have researched... Alot of people get cramps after O, myself included :) Hang in there! Hope one or two outta 6 latch on tight :)

For a normal implantation in the womb YES but an ectopic is much earlier, that's why you should always be weary of an early BFP after TR. This is why we have early scans to make sure!

I am waiting for my body to rid itself of the hormone from pregnancy. I tell you what..that little test that had the word "pregnant" on it was so incredibly beautiful. Now I am wishing for it to say, "not pregnant." The irony... I am hoping to get right back at it this cycle, Faith. I am not gonna wait a full cycle.
I figure I will be ovulating right about the time I normally would have, the end of this week or so..

Jenafyr, my husband and I could never afford ivf either. The military hospital will let you pay for each procedure as you get it done,and I think you can just pay payments until the full cost is paid and then go ahead with it. As poor as we are it would take a few years to get a good start on it. : ))

Brandy, do you have to give the shots and stuff yourself? Is it true what they say about the medicine being so very expensive?

I am doing 150 IU of Follistim (puregon) and 150 IU of Repronex (Menogon) those are the only 2 injections 2x per day. I have 6 other meds though but those werent expensive. The injections were about 3600 for a cycle.

Good news for you is that you would not feel an eptopic this early in the game. The cells are not large enough to impact your tubes until your HCG begins to climb. See pic I attached. Unless you ovulated way earlier than you thought you shouldnt experience any pregnancy issues either good nor bad.

I temp every single day at 6:30, even when I wake up later, but all they tell me is that I have ovulated, they do not drop until after AF begins, so my charts are always beautiful....until this month, my first clomid cycle and my temps are all over the place before and after O, today I got a very faint positive, but with my erratic temps and lack of symptoms I am restraining any sort of excitement until I see a line dark enough to warrant getting betas.

Congrats :) I wish you and the sticky the best!

Attachments

• implantation_travel1.jpg
    implantation_travel1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 4

For a normal implantation in the womb YES but an ectopic is much earlier, that's why you should always be weary of an early BFP after TR. This is why we have early scans to make sure!
3dpo is too early ANY s/s of pregnancy at all, normal or EP......US won't pick up anythng until HCG is usually over 1500, so thats why TR patients have betas drawn & watch their levels.....If they rise, drop, then rise again it can be a symptom of EP

Never give up ladies, here are some pics of Alyssa-Rose and one of my gorgeous TR babies together, Alyssa and Callum. Cal is a proper lil live wire bless him and is extremely hyper at 19 months old. I don't get to come on here that much anymore as he really does keep me on my toes morning noon and night lol. Lots of baby dust to you all TTC xxx

Sweet Babies :)

Jojo...u are so blessed. Your babies are beautiful :)

Mamabear...Fx for Ur sticky.

All you ladies are so inspiring. Dh ultrasound is this afternoon, maybe it will answer some questions. Im trying to just have fun until hubby gets right. Just knowing I CAN get pregnant is a relief.

You and I are about the same cycle day, Faith. I am (about) cd8. I am not trying anything. Well, that's not really true, about 3 or 4 times a day I ask God if He will have mercy on me and my bestie and give us some little demons so we can whine about them making messes. ; )
Brandy: those are some expensive shots! I will have to take Lovenox when I get pregnant, from about 6 weeks on. I figure I don't want to think about shooting myself everyday with anything until I have to. It's amazing the lengths we will go to have children.
Good luck with your hubby's test today, Jenafyr.
On a side note, Coffee makes me very happy at 5:30am! That was just fyi.. ;D

Morninh ladies! Fx for those BFP!

Cj I cramped and hurt bad after O the cycle we got pregnant with Emmaleigh. I was terrified if an ectopic but she was fine and rooting into my uterus nice and deep.

I know we just had Emmaleigh but DH wants one more baby. How soon did you ladies that have more than 1 tr baby start ttc and was it just as difficult TTC for baby #2? I have to do my homework so I can sit down and give DH the yay or nay. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->