Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hi ladies. Mommabrown it took 4 years to conceive my daughter. I had her at 38 so I dont have time on my side. So we started trying when she was five monthes old. I got pregnant the very first cycle of trying. You are extremely fertile after giving birth. Sadly I had a mmc at 10 weeks. I also had a chemical in March of this year. I have low progesterone and my Dr said I would be fine without the supplements because I just had a baby. I switched Drs after the recent loss. it was definetly very easy for me to get pregnant after having my daughter.

Thanks Stickybean! I am so glad that I will be more fertile but kinda worried about how long to wait. I am definitely getting back into my Dr to discuss ttc again. :)

Hi ladies...another referred me to this thread... I had my TR March 8, 2011....got my first BFP August 30, 2012 and sadly M/C October 4, 2012.....I had posted elsewhere that it has been 8 months since my m/c and nothing....went to my obgyn to find out what might be going on and they ran a bunch of test will find out results on the 6th....but of course he recommended IVF...I can't afford that...anyone else having problems getting pregnant again after a m/c?

Thanks for the encouragement and info ladies :) Had an u/s today and my 1/2 hcg shot, so Im going to use my ic's to watch my hcg come down so I can see if it goes back up!

Hi ladies...another referred me to this thread... I had my TR March 8, 2011....got my first BFP August 30, 2012 and sadly M/C October 4, 2012.....I had posted elsewhere that it has been 8 months since my m/c and nothing....went to my obgyn to find out what might be going on and they ran a bunch of test will find out results on the 6th....but of course he recommended IVF...I can't afford that...anyone else having problems getting pregnant again after a m/c?

Hi hun! I had my reversal March 23, 2011 and got my first bfp Aug 2011 and MC that Sept.at just 6 weeks. Then 6 months later in March 2012 had a CP and then July 2012 another BFP and she stuck. She is now 7 weeks old and my DH is wanting to ttc TR baby #2. Give it time hun. :) it is going to happen and I hope you get great results from your tests.

Hi and welcome to all those joining :)

I had my TR in March as well but 2010. I unfortunately ended up with only 3CM on each side so the chance of having a sticky beans slim :( I however received a BFP in Feb 2013 and ended up MC a month later... Nothing since. However, I am in the midst of IVF now. I am too impatient to continue trying this journey without assistance.

However, if were successful with IVF we will go back to natural TTC once the little one is born in hopes of getting that miracle without the obessive trying. For now I will be happy to just to get a happy healthy baby in the oven!

I am the worse case scenerio.. just read my signature :( too many variables, too many losses, too old.. etc. etc.. I see so many hopeful positive outcomes I really hope it happens for all of you ladies as it doesn't seem possible for me... baby dust to all.

I am the worse case scenerio.. just read my signature :( too many variables, too many losses, too old.. etc. etc.. I see so many hopeful positive outcomes I really hope it happens for all of you ladies as it doesn't seem possible for me... baby dust to all.

You will find something that works for you. The amazing amount of effort that all of us in this thread have went through to be where we are in this journey is overwhelming at times... But we all get through it. Hopefully it is with the outcome we all so desperately want.

:hugs:

How is stemming going Brandy?

Welcome to the group,sdieckhoff. I had my TR March 2012. I have had 2 CPs and 1 MC at 6 weeks. I am currently getting ready to start my first TTC since my MC in April. I will be doing IUI using Gonal F and Menopur.

It is tough, but with the wonderful ladies in this group, you can get through it. They have been my lifesaver for the past 8 months.

3 out of 3 test were positive today:happydance: gonna go to dr next week to confirm it....

Congrats sstamey!

And welcome to the new people. Sorry I'm not so good at personals.

After all that waiting for AF to arrive, now I'm waiting to ovulate. And then it's the 2WW! Too much waiting in all this!

Congrats sstamey! Heres to your sticky bean

Congrats sstamey!

After all that waiting for AF to arrive, now I'm waiting to ovulate. And then it's the 2WW! Too much waiting in all this!
Just hope you get lucky soon lol Your just getting started :)

Yes everything is about waiting... So much more waiting than the 2ww.. Hope you don't have the 3.5 years and counting wait like me.

Congrats sstamey!

Just hope you get lucky soon lol Your just getting started :)

I know I'm just getting started. I can't believe I'm already so impatient. :brat: LOL! DH is excited as well. :happydance: If we get lucky this month, I'd be testing on my birthday. I told DH he wouldn't have to get me a birthday present if he knocks me up. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->