Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I finally got my "not pregnant" today!! So excited! I am gonna be pregnant again soon and I am so excited! I have decided to be excited and positive and I am gonna have faith. Here's to sticky little Peanuts and days and nights giving my Baby some sugar. I pray for everyone's cycle this month! God bless, Ladies!

Never thought I would say congrats to a Not Pregnant but I felt the same way when I MC'd.

I thought I would share this with the group... right after having my TR I got ahold of a psychic which I dont normally do but I did for fun. I never really read the email but this is what she said...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - There is a specific reference to the dates of the 15th and 26th.

Jennifer Renecker

The strange part is I have my Egg transfer on 7/15 so there is the 15th that she is seeing and the 26th is the day that the doctor is doing my blood HCG test. That'd be amazing if she was right haha.. Ok now im grasping at straws... this reading is 3 years old.

Congrats sstamey!

And welcome to the new people. Sorry I'm not so good at personals.

After all that waiting for AF to arrive, now I'm waiting to ovulate. And then it's the 2WW! Too much waiting in all this!
Just hope you get lucky soon lol Your just getting started :)

I know I'm just getting started. I can't believe I'm already so impatient. :brat: LOL! DH is excited as well. :happydance: If we get lucky this month, I'd be testing on my birthday. I told DH he wouldn't have to get me a birthday present if he knocks me up. :winkwink:
LOL That would be an awesome gift! I'm hoping for a BFP for Fathers' Day :) Not that I am holding my breath, but it would be agreat gift for dh, as well as myself!!! Not feeling to confident though with some cramps & general crabbiness setting in yesterday afternoon :/ UGH!!!!

Never thought I would say congrats to a Not Pregnant but I felt the same way when I MC'd.

I thought I would share this with the group... right after having my TR I got ahold of a psychic which I dont normally do but I did for fun. I never really read the email but this is what she said...

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March - There is a specific reference to the dates of the 15th and 26th.

Jennifer Renecker

The strange part is I have my Egg transfer on 7/15 so there is the 15th that she is seeing and the 26th is the day that the doctor is doing my blood HCG test. That'd be amazing if she was right haha.. Ok now im grasping at straws... this reading is 3 years old.

That would be crazy...especially considering the SPECIFIC dates. I'm not psychic, but I have a strong feeling for you too...

Jennifer Renecker

I'm not into psychic readings, but I do hope & pray you get your miracle in JULY!!!!

I finally got my "not pregnant" today!! So excited! I am gonna be pregnant again soon and I am so excited! I have decided to be excited and positive and I am gonna have faith. Here's to sticky little Peanuts and days and nights giving my Baby some sugar. I pray for everyone's cycle this month! God bless, Ladies!

Love your outlook! Seems like on this Journey all we have is Faith :)

Ok Ladies, Trying to talk myself down. Don't want to be dissappointed yet again :( This is the cycle I had my HSG & Clomid...For the last 2 days I have had a touch of nausea & a stuffy nose, which is different for me. Granted I am just 9dpo today :/ I keep telling myself its nothing, but I WANT it to be something SO BAD!!!!! I HATE getting bfn, so I WILL NOT test until at least Tuesday, cd 28......... :(

Ok Ladies, Trying to talk myself down. Don't want to be dissappointed yet again :( This is the cycle I had my HSG & Clomid...For the last 2 days I have had a touch of nausea & a stuffy nose, which is different for me. Granted I am just 9dpo today :/ I keep telling myself its nothing, but I WANT it to be something SO BAD!!!!! I HATE getting bfn, so I WILL NOT test until at least Tuesday, cd 28......... :(

Faith for you. I know how you feel about analyzing every symptom, heck I did that before my reversal...lol

Fx for you. Just remember most women don't even have symptoms until after their positive :)

Fx for you. Just remember most women don't even have symptoms until after their positive :)

I know Brandy lol Of course I've not had a bfp since TR & Ican't remember how I felt with the last 2 since its been so long ago. I am a nurse & know clinically you can't have symptoms until your HCG rises, BUT that doesn't keep me from being hopeful lol :) Probably just getting the crud lol that would explain my "symptoms" :)

Before I found out I was pregnant, I tested because for days I had been feeling so bloated for weeks and my bloating always goes away about a week before my time is due. I believe there are some symptoms that might not be felt before the hcg rises, but I think some symptoms are just within our self and we know something is off. My hcg was only 26 so my levels were so low. I knew I was pregnant though about a week before I even tested. I am usually a 26 or 27 day cycle. 13 day from cycle to O day and 14 day luteal phase so I am unfortunate that I find out I am pregnant when I am only in my 3rd week. I wish sometimes I had a longer cycle so I would be farther along and wouldn't have to know if I were to have an early miscarriage. I am also unfortunate to be have to wait until 14 to 16 days before a pregnancy test will say positive for me. I really do feel that sometimes your own body will tell you way before a test will.

I know Brandy lol Of course I've not had a bfp since TR & Ican't remember how I felt with the last 2 since its been so long ago. I am a nurse & know clinically you can't have symptoms until your HCG rises, BUT that doesn't keep me from being hopeful lol :) Probably just getting the crud lol that would explain my "symptoms" :)

I give you many props.. I wasted my first round of schooling on being a nurse which I loved but couldnt hack when it came to the babies :( I ended up leaving the profession after a very traumatic accident involving a 13 month old while I was working in the ER. This was after only 3 years.

I am an accountant... must less 'eventful' I should say ;)

That reminds me... Hope you girls know to write off all of your medical expenses for TTC, travel, gas mileage, PG test, ovulation tests, EVERYTHING....

I always wanted to be a obstetric sonographer, but when I attempted to stray away from Law I was unsuccessful. I work as a Defense Homicide Paralegal...the babies definitely get to me. I try to not let my work effect me, but even my mom has said its made me HARD :nope: I love my job and my attorneys, but it has changed me....

I give you many props.. I wasted my first round of schooling on being a nurse which I loved but couldnt hack when it came to the babies :( I ended up leaving the profession after a very traumatic accident involving a 13 month old while I was working in the ER. This was after only 3 years.

I am an accountant... must less 'eventful' I should say ;)
I started out on med/surg, but ended up in L&D, then did mostly newborn transition & Nursery for almost 4 years....Loved it until I ended up delivering a fetal demise @ 38 weeks(dr.didn't make it to deliver) I decided then I needed a change....Been doing homecare for almost 12 years now. Mostly have Geriatric patients, but in last 4-5 years have had a few maternity patients & some pediatric patients. Not as stressful or as sad...Thank goodness!

Before I found out I was pregnant, I tested because for days I had been feeling so bloated for weeks and my bloating always goes away about a week before my time is due. I believe there are some symptoms that might not be felt before the hcg rises, but I think some symptoms are just within our self and we know something is off. My hcg was only 26 so my levels were so low. I knew I was pregnant though about a week before I even tested. I am usually a 26 or 27 day cycle. 13 day from cycle to O day and 14 day luteal phase so I am unfortunate that I find out I am pregnant when I am only in my 3rd week. I wish sometimes I had a longer cycle so I would be farther along and wouldn't have to know if I were to have an early miscarriage. I am also unfortunate to be have to wait until 14 to 16 days before a pregnancy test will say positive for me. I really do feel that sometimes your own body will tell you way before a test will.
Like I said, I am thinking it may be just the crud, trying to not get my hopes up, but its hard since this is my HSG cycle :/ wishing I am one of the lucky ones who gets a bfp after the tubes are "blown out" lol Babydust for your sticky bean soon :)

The "crud" can be a sign of pregnancy too. Sucks but the darn symptoms are the same for the bleeding or the puking.. Either way, those two precious lines are all that separates period feelings from pregnancy feelings. Think positive!!

6 dpo for me and I gave been nauseous as hell all day long. I did feel this way in my previous pregnancies about the same timeframe...back then I had a 9 day LP and longer tubes. Baby dust to you all. I'm going to lay down. I feel terrible.

6 dpo for me and I gave been nauseous as hell all day long. I did feel this way in my previous pregnancies about the same timeframe...back then I had a 9 day LP and longer tubes. Baby dust to you all. I'm going to lay down. I feel terrible.

Faith for you.... I'm 5dpo and no symptoms, but I know I'm not in the running this month. It may be for the best becuz dh is acting like an ass again and I asked him to leave :'( my dreams of being a mommy again aren't looking so good.

Faith for you.... I'm 5dpo and no symptoms, but I know I'm not in the running this month. It may be for the best becuz dh is acting like an ass again and I asked him to leave :'( my dreams of being a mommy again aren't looking so good.

Sorry to hear this :( I do admire you though for taking a stand. I see people all the time in unstable relationships get pregnant to "save the marriage", needless to say most times it doesn't end up being a happily ever after ending. Stand your ground Sister! I speak from experience, as I put up with WAY too much BS from my ex for 6 years :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->