Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

6 dpo for me and I gave been nauseous as hell all day long. I did feel this way in my previous pregnancies about the same timeframe...back then I had a 9 day LP and longer tubes. Baby dust to you all. I'm going to lay down. I feel terrible.

Faith for you.... I'm 5dpo and no symptoms, but I know I'm not in the running this month. It may be for the best becuz dh is acting like an ass again and I asked him to leave :'( my dreams of being a mommy again aren't looking so good.

Sorry sweetie. Sometimes it takes a while for them to grow up. Hopefully he'll see what a beauty he's got and get it together!!

7 dpo this morning and still have the low pressure. Not feeling sick ( crossing fingers that stays away ) but I compared hpts from 2 days ago and the line is barely visible so the shot must be getting out of my system. I will be 41 next Saturday. If Im pregnant, I want to be able to see where it is before fathers day. What a great gift that would be!

6 dpo for me and I gave been nauseous as hell all day long. I did feel this way in my previous pregnancies about the same timeframe...back then I had a 9 day LP and longer tubes. Baby dust to you all. I'm going to lay down. I feel terrible.

Faith for you.... I'm 5dpo and no symptoms, but I know I'm not in the running this month. It may be for the best becuz dh is acting like an ass again and I asked him to leave :'( my dreams of being a mommy again aren't looking so good.

Sorry sweetie. Sometimes it takes a while for them to grow up. Hopefully he'll see what a beauty he's got and get it together!!

7 dpo this morning and still have the low pressure. Not feeling sick ( crossing fingers that stays away ) but I compared hpts from 2 days ago and the line is barely visible so the shot must be getting out of my system. I will be 41 next Saturday. If Im pregnant, I want to be able to see where it is before fathers day. What a great gift that would be!
Good Luck CJ!!!! Hoping you get your long little miracle :)

Jenafyr - *hugs* I'm sorry that you're going through this. :(

CJ - KMFX!!!!

Thx ladies. And I am standing my ground. I have over come and achieved to much in life. I just wanted my forever. It's amazing how much has changes just in 2 months

:hugs: Jenafyr. I am so sorry it had to come to that. You know, PM me anytime you need to talk. :hugs:

Cj, FX!!

Afm, I am waiting on AF. I am CD23, but not quite sure how many DPO. From CM I think 9DPO. My cycles usually last 23-24 days so it should be here very soon. I have my meds all ready and waiting thanks to OH!! He went and got them yesterday whiel waiting on me to get here.

Ok Ladies, Trying to talk myself down. Don't want to be dissappointed yet again :( This is the cycle I had my HSG & Clomid...For the last 2 days I have had a touch of nausea & a stuffy nose, which is different for me. Granted I am just 9dpo today :/ I keep telling myself its nothing, but I WANT it to be something SO BAD!!!!! I HATE getting bfn, so I WILL NOT test until at least Tuesday, cd 28......... :(

I almost always start testing at 10dpo. I try to resist the urge, but I never can. I just had my fourth chemical, and at this point I can tell when I am pregnant and when the symptoms start to fade, so it does not break my heart anymore. I know that I am able to get pregnant. We are hitting the target, the target just does not want to sick around. Even a chemical makes me remember that it can happen.
Hope to see you BFP this week.

Ok Ladies, Trying to talk myself down. Don't want to be dissappointed yet again :( This is the cycle I had my HSG & Clomid...For the last 2 days I have had a touch of nausea & a stuffy nose, which is different for me. Granted I am just 9dpo today :/ I keep telling myself its nothing, but I WANT it to be something SO BAD!!!!! I HATE getting bfn, so I WILL NOT test until at least Tuesday, cd 28......... :(

I almost always start testing at 10dpo. I try to resist the urge, but I never can. I just had my fourth chemical, and at this point I can tell when I am pregnant and when the symptoms start to fade, so it does not break my heart anymore. I know that I am able to get pregnant. We are hitting the target, the target just does not want to sick around. Even a chemical makes me remember that it can happen.
Hope to see you BFP this week.
Thanks so much! I have not had a BFP at all since TR, thought I was pregnant after my 2nd round of clomid, but got my heart broken. Broke down & tested this AM, BFN @ 10 dpo, trying not to be discouraged, but just don't know at this point...I did however, get the testing bug over with lol Expect AF on Mon. or Tues. Hoping she's M.I.A.!!! LOL

I am the worse case scenerio.. just read my signature :( too many variables, too many losses, too old.. etc. etc.. I see so many hopeful positive outcomes I really hope it happens for all of you ladies as it doesn't seem possible for me... baby dust to all.

Alley, have you ever been checked for MTHFR?? This can cause recurrent MC even after successful pregnancies! google it!

Ok ladies I have a ?.......how do I determine how many dpo I am if I had 4 days of +opk? my ov predictor says I'm 6dpo...but my first + was last Friday and last + was Tues morning (- by Tues nite)....
I have my progesterone levels checked tomorrow. Im nervous becuz of my home life issues....

My OPKs usually go negative after one day positive so I am not sure what to tell you Jenafyr. :hugs:

Ok ladies I have a ?.......how do I determine how many dpo I am if I had 4 days of +opk? my ov predictor says I'm 6dpo...but my first + was last Friday and last + was Tues morning (- by Tues nite)....
I have my progesterone levels checked tomorrow. Im nervous becuz of my home life issues....

Jen, I've always heard to go by the day of the FIRST + opk. Like Galvan, I too only have a 1 day surge...makes it easy to miss:wacko: in fact, many times I ovulate within 12 hrs after + opk. Are you charting? That's the best way to tell WHEN you actually ovulated:winkwink: :flower:

I'm in the middle of OPKs right now, as a matter of fact:winkwink: my current problem is...I need to go 4 hrs. without peeing, but I'm drinking tons of water to help with CM...also trying, for the first time, Mucinex...which requires lot of water, too:wacko: so having a hard time knowing if opks are accurate as I just can't keep 4hrs of liquid in:haha: figured if I have to choose between the two...I'm going with the water.
That Mucinex works GREAT at thinning CM:thumbup: It also looks like I'll be Oing several days early this cycle..thanks to vitex:happydance:

ya I use OPKs and get several what could be positives. However I normally back it up with temping so I know once my temp raises I just ovulated and I can stop testing
my temp spikes are unreal though so it's hard to miss them... the day after ovulation I spike atlease 1 degree.

No haven't done temping. I usually don't ovulate until cd16 so I thought maybe the hsg may have jump started things. I tried mucinex this time also and drank tins of water but my opk never differed...

Ok, cd9...the trigger shot is out of my system finally. Now the peeonastickathon begins!

KMFX cj!!!

I think I finally got a positive OPK. My phone is crap, so I'm trying to get a decent pic to get some opinions. DH fell down the stairs yesterday, so we're going to have to be creative about positions, LOL. I told him it wasn't very nice of him to fall down the stairs to avoid TTC, which he didn't think was funny, because really it's not very funny. I just couldn't stop laughing (after we ascertained that he was okay, just sore). We've been waiting so long to be able to TTC, and then he falls down the stairs.

KMFX cj!!!

I think I finally got a positive OPK. My phone is crap, so I'm trying to get a decent pic to get some opinions. DH fell down the stairs yesterday, so we're going to have to be creative about positions, LOL. I told him it wasn't very nice of him to fall down the stairs to avoid TTC, which he didn't think was funny, because really it's not very funny. I just couldn't stop laughing (after we ascertained that he was okay, just sore). We've been waiting so long to be able to TTC, and then he falls down the stairs.

That's kinda funny....lol Sorry to laugh at his pain...GL and cant wait to see your test

It's really blurry, but I think you can see the color okay. It looks like they are both the same darkness, or very close.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Navygrrl/opk930_zpsddcf8e0a.jpg

They are close. the surge is coming. I would bet it will be SUPER + this evening...

Praying for your positive, CJ.
That really sucks about your husband's fall, Navy. It seems like every time I am ovulating me and mine get into an argument, and usually a doozy to so it's nice and fun trying to work in sex with two people who have the same explosive tempers. : ( So far we haven't done to bad.
I get two lines on ovulation tests, that's usually why I just go by ovary pain. I was afraid this month that I wouldn't be able to feel my o time because everything was hurting so I bought some tests. I o'd at the same time I would have normally, which was a surprise to me, but my o pain was from both sides which I have never had happen before. It made me question if I was really o'ing. I am nervous this month. I am scared of another miscarriage. It isn't so hard to keep trying... until the tww and then every fear and every hope war against each other. I only have one digital test. I am gonna try not to take any tests until the 12th of June. Last month my tests were negative until the day after my period was due and testing was breaking my heart. I was in serious pain from the day my period was due until the night my miscarriage was over. I don't know what was going on in there but it was sure painful. I am taking it easy this tww because last month I was so busy and so stressed. My husband got out of basic and I got to finally see him again after 4 months of separation, I had to pack, sell, say goodbye to all my friends and family, and move across the country. I was responsible for the money, the selling, the packing, the home when we got here... then in the midst of all the turmoil, I find out I am pregnant and I never thought I would get pregnant really so I wasn't careful of myself. I pushed myself too hard, especially for a belly that hadn't carried a pregnancy for 12 years. I am resting and taking it easy. I know it probably won't make a difference in the greater scheme but it sure will make me feel better about what might have been my own part to play.
Sorry for the book. I am about 5dpo and my emotions are all wonky..

Looks like your OPK is pretty close to positive to me it's time to get to dancin!

Me... blah

Just got back from my trial transfer and hysteroscope... well now I have to have surgery to remove 2 Polyps Friday... yay just another thing to add to the madness of all this IVF crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->