Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Brandy, what is a trial transfer?

Sorry about the surgery. :hugs:

Trial transfer is literally pretending like they are transferring the embryos into me and mapping out the length of my vagina-uterus so when they put the eggs in they will be able to put them directly to the top of my uterus without any issues.

Ok that is neat. I did not know they did that. Fx that your get your little one from this cycle! :hugs:

AFm, can AF hurry up? Usually she is early. Now, I am on CD25 and nothing. There is no way I am pregnant because I left on CD2 and just got home 3 days ago. She loves playing games!

Tell me about it. Here I am all excited about this IUI and nervous about giving myself a shot and she is playing games with me. GRRRR!!

Looks like your OPK is pretty close to positive to me it's time to get to dancin!

Me... blah

Just got back from my trial transfer and hysteroscope... well now I have to have surgery to remove 2 Polyps Friday... yay just another thing to add to the madness of all this IVF crap.
Sorry Brandy, but truly hope this road leads to your little one :)

I am fine just more annoyed that I have to have yet another procedure. I feel like I am either having surgery, at the doctor, taking a medicine, tracking something, peeing on something constantly!

I will get over it lol

I took another test tonight after work and the test line is definitely darker than the control line. DH keeps laughing at me because I keep peeing on them and then showing him. :)

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Navygrrl/opk9pm_zps3a8832e2.jpg

I took another test tonight after work and the test line is definitely darker than the control line. DH keeps laughing at me because I keep peeing on them and then showing him. :)

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Navygrrl/opk9pm_zps3a8832e2.jpg

That my dear is a DEFINITIVE Positive... you better do the Horizontal mambo NOW... why the hell are you reading this post??? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Stand on your head after you DTD!! I need to see some positives in this thread dammit

Brandy did they say anything about the polyps being a possibility as to why you're having trouble TTC? Were you asleep when they found the polyps/doing the trial?

They were small so they didn't think that was the issue but we never know it could be possible. They could have been blocking sperm from getting in my cervix, they could of been blocking a tube so the egg couldnt get through easily.... and or they could be the reason for my MC :(

Time will tell we are so far down the IVF trail we are going to have them taken out and continue with IVF. If were successful with IVF we may continue TTC'ing for another one unassisted and find out.

Oops forgot to mention... I was awake for the exam but they are going to complete the removal in the Operating Room Friday under sedation.

They were small so they didn't think that was the issue but we never know it could be possible. They could have been blocking sperm from getting in my cervix, they could of been blocking a tube so the egg couldnt get through easily.... and or they could be the reason for my MC :(

Time will tell we are so far down the IVF trail we are going to have them taken out and continue with IVF. If were successful with IVF we may continue TTC'ing for another one unassisted and find out.

Oops forgot to mention... I was awake for the exam but they are going to complete the removal in the Operating Room Friday under sedation.

Good Luck...my thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

Stand on your head after you DTD!! I need to see some positives in this thread dammit

LOL! I put a pillow under my hips and had my legs up and DH was just shaking his head and laughing.

I hope everything goes well for you on Friday. :) I had my tongue biopsy done under sedation and I always act so goofy afterwards.

LOL! I put a pillow under my hips and had my legs up and DH was just shaking his head and laughing.

I hope everything goes well for you on Friday. :) I had my tongue biopsy done under sedation and I always act so goofy afterwards.

LOL the things we do...

LOL the things we do...

Sometimes I don't think it's very fair that men don't have to do all these extra things. Then again, when I was younger, getting pregnant didn't require any thought at all.

LOL the things we do...

Sometimes I don't think it's very fair that men don't have to do all these extra things. Then again, when I was younger, getting pregnant didn't require any thought at all.

Isnt that the truth...its a whole new world

Love your new avatar Jenafyr!

God, I wish I could go back to getting pregnant so easy. I used to complain about how fertile I was now, I would kill to be that fertile again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->