Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well gals, my HSG cycle is a bust, as AF showed this morning. Guess it was the crud after all....Oh well, as of now, I have decided I am done with the meds & sticks. This begins cycle #8 & I know that is a drop in the bucket compared to most on this page, but I'm tired emotionally & physically.I have managed to gain back 30 pounds since surgery, have zits & mood swings of a teenager & miss our life "pre-TR" lol Dh & I had a long talk & he is in agreement. If God sees fit to Bless us with a little one then we will be overjoyed, if not then I guess he knows best. So I guess that being said, we are in now officially just going to make sure we enjoy each other & see what the future brings.....Who knows we may change our minds in a cycle or 2 & be right back in the midst of the craziness, but for now we need a break :/ Baby dust to each of you :)

Well gals, my HSG cycle is a bust, as AF showed this morning. Guess it was the crud after all....Oh well, as of now, I have decided I am done with the meds & sticks. This begins cycle #8 & I know that is a drop in the bucket compared to most on this page, but I'm tired emotionally & physically.I have managed to gain back 30 pounds since surgery, have zits & mood swings of a teenager & miss our life "pre-TR" lol Dh & I had a long talk & he is in agreement. If God sees fit to Bless us with a little one then we will be overjoyed, if not then I guess he knows best. So I guess that being said, we are in now officially just going to make sure we enjoy each other & see what the future brings.....Who knows we may change our minds in a cycle or 2 & be right back in the midst of the craziness, but for now we need a break :/ Baby dust to each of you :)

Best of luck to u... ((HUGS))

Sorry to hear that AF showed up :hugs: But remember 1 cycle vs my 38 cycles they are all the same heart break seriously. I miss my pre TTC life as well. I wish you the best with the NTNP aspect who knows it could work by just merely reducing the stress of it all ;) The only BFP I got was in the only month out of 38 cycles that I didn't use OPKS or track anything!

This cycle since I am doing IVF is a dream actually... yes lots of doc appts and meds... but I dont have an alarm set to take a temp, I havent peed on any OPKS, I dont randomly stare at fertility friend hoping for those magic crosshairs..

I have alot of free time this month haha!

Cupcake, my first BFP which ended as a CP was the first month I didn;t even think I would get pregnant because I went out of town the day I would have normally Oed. I didn't temp or anything and bang 2 weeks after I left I got a BFP, but unfortunately 3 days later FA showed herself 5 days late. It sounds cliche and we hear it all the time, but sometimes it is all it takes. Good luck. I hoep this NTNP works for you! :hugs:

Brandy, I too am loving this no temping, no OPKs. I haven't used any since March. The month we took a break, then last month we cancelled, and this month when AF decides she wants to visit I am doing injectables and the RE told me not to OPK or temp to leave all the worrying up to him. LOL I told him, "Gladly" I am so tired of temping every morning and stressing if we are going to miss O it is not even funny.

Sorry about af Cupcake. I hope this month is it for you :)
Brandy, fx'd for your ivf to give you a sticky bean!

Galvan, the drugs weren't so bad. Fx'd for this to be your month!

Afm, 10 dpo just waiting out the longest tww ever. I usually have an 11 day LP unless clomid is involved...and this time theres that and more, so who knows when I will be considered late?

Thanks ladies! I still plan to see how everything goes for you all :) Hoping, like everyone says, that if we just stop stressing we will one day get a nice surprise :) It may take a month or 5 years, but at least we have the chance of it happening for us one day....CJ fx'd for you to get your bfp this week!!! Brandy, I so wish you the best with this IVF cycle :) I admire your perseverance to hang in there for 38 cycles! Galvan-Babydust for your sticky bean soon! Man, talk about ladies deserving a blessing! You guys are an inspiration to never give up on your dreams :) I'm not giving up either, just taking a more laid back approach....Loving my kiddos that I already have & thanking God for a beyond wonderful husband who loves me just the way I am....Feeling very Blessed today, inspite of a sad beginning.......

Aww Cupcakestoy, you made me tear up. Your words were so sweet. I really hope we all get our little TR miracles very soon. No matter how long you have been trying 5 months or more, it hurts each and every time. Given, it seems to hurt a little more now than when I first started, but it still hurts.

Brandy, 38 months is so wrong nobody should have to wait that long for their dreams to come true, btu as Cupcake said, you are a true inspiration for many of us. :hugs: I pray that you get your lil miracle from your IVF. :hugs:

We all will... Just sometimes it just takes a little longer than the others

Ladies, I come in here from time to time to post about my experience. Just for encourgagement. To let you know that it CAN happen!
I was 35 when I had my tr. My tubes were very short! 2.5 and 3.0 cm. We tried temping, charting, Clomid, Femara, injectibles, and IUI. We had 5 miscarriages over 4 years. Finally, I said enough was enough! I wanted our life back! After our last mc in December 2010, we stopped "trying" and then in March of 2011, we became pregnant with our precious Miss Addisyn! I was 39 when I got pregnant and 39 when she was born. My periods were all over the place and my cycles were anywhere from 24 days to 32 days and periods were HORRIBLE! They got worse after I had her. My husband had a vasectomy in March of 2012 and then I ended up getting a hysterectomy in March of this year.
So ladies, it can happen. Even when you least expect it! Good luck to all of you as I know how hard this journey is! :hugs: and TONS of baby :dust:

I have a good feeling about this cycle...

Cupcake, take the time you need...we've all done this a time or two...you'll likely find yourself drawn right back into it:haha:...if you TRULY can say "no more"..what will be, will be..and really leave it...YOU ARE MY HERO:haha: Funny thing is, you might find after AF leaves and O starts to approach, you get a renewed sense of excitement and feel hopeful:winkwink: This is cycle 30 for me...still not giving up:thumbup: However, I do feel that I've relaxed a bit with all of it and am truly enjoying my babies that are growing up waaay too fast. One of my fears is that I will have spent YEARS consumed with TTC and still end up with no baby and look back with enormous regret at the time I missed with the family over hours spent with Dr. Google, on chat boards, charting, temping, "controlling" bd..when, where and how:dohh:..don't want to waste these good years while hubby and I are still "young" and the kids are still at home:) somewhere in all of it, there's a balance:flower: Hope the NTNP brings you your little one:baby::hugs:

Ok CJ I know you are home from work now so come on get back on here and give us more info. The suspense is killing me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->