Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

K I'm staring at my phone waiting for the thread to update.. I need a hobby

Ok now, I am going to fix dinner and then I want to see something on here CJ!! I am so freaking excited for you!!!

I agree Brandy, me too.

Nauseous as crap for the last few days and my bs are killing me. Im a meat eater and want nothing to do with meat! Testing tomorrow am!! Whats for dinner Galvan...I'm craving veggies? Lol.

Sorry, it's dds bday today so we've been celebrating!

Well, come to Mexico CJ. I am having salad and tacos. OHHHH this is so exciting!! I have a feeling the Cheri22 was right for you!!! I will definitely be on here tomorrow morning to see what the result is!! :happydance:

I'm praying for you, CJ!!!! It's about time our resident optimist gets her dream come true!! You truly have the best attitude of anyone I know. :flower:

NTNP worked for me!!!! Hope it does for you, Cupcake!! :hugs:

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies! CJ it's 3am here, yet I see no POAS results yet???? lol WAKE UP & PEE!!!lol Geez, looks like I'm the one who needs a hobby :/

Ok, so here's your update. I could be seeing things, but I swear I see a very very very light line! Don't get too excited-it could be an evap. I'll do it again tomorrow am. Could the 30th time be the one???

Ok, so here's your update. I could be seeing things, but I swear I see a very very very light line! Don't get too excited-it could be an evap. I'll do it again tomorrow am. Could the 30th time be the one???

Eek eeke eek. I have everything crossed for you its not a pretty sight.

How many DPO are you? Faith for you...

AFM....I have a tropical storm moving through these parts...yee-haw...lol Hoping the power goes out at work...if it gets to bad I will be heading home to be with my kiddos, yesterday was the last day of school....No symptoms here....I looked REALLY skinny today, stress (I cant eat when I'm SAD) can do that... DH is home, but it just feels off....I pray that changes...Dr wants me to early test tomorrow which will be 11 or so dpo, but I'm feeling crampy and gassy, so I'm sure AF is on her way (due to start Monday) Hope everyone is doing good...

12dpo. Just got a pos opk too...I've waited so long that I can't believe it!!! Should I if the hpt was really light?
Jen, I hope it works out for you guys!

Cj!!!! Your chart looks great!! +opk is a good sign too!!! OMG! So, so excited for you:happydance::hugs:

12dpo. Just got a pos opk too...I've waited so long that I can't believe it!!! Should I if the hpt was really light?
Jen, I hope it works out for you guys!

Thank you....IDK how the + opk's work with hpt.....Fx for you

our old pastor is now a member of a church that's real close to us and has different programs for struggling relationships....I think we need a program for butthead husbands... :haha: but hey I'm willing to try whatever....

CJ OMG!!! I would love to see the test!! I had a + OPK from about 14DPO until I started losing the baby at 5w4d. My BFP was very light on 12DPO and slowly got darker. It just depends when you implanted. It looks like you just implanted a few days ago so that is good!! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!! I am so excited for you!!

AFM, CD1!!!! Finally she found me, I guess I confused her ugly ass moving around so much. LOL I have never been so happy to see AF! 1st IUI cycle is now in business!

Jenafyr, we so do need a program for butthead husbands! Mine can be right up there at times too.

Go get a frer an test again this afternoon! Also what did u do different this month?

CJ OMG!!! I would love to see the test!! I had a + OPK from about 14DPO until I started losing the baby at 5w4d. My BFP was very light on 12DPO and slowly got darker. It just depends when you implanted. It looks like you just implanted a few days ago so that is good!! I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!! I am so excited for you!!

AFM, CD1!!!! Finally she found me, I guess I confused her ugly ass moving around so much. LOL I have never been so happy to see AF! 1st IUI cycle is now in business!

Jenafyr, we so do need a program for butthead husbands! Mine can be right up there at times too.

LOL, if we were successful in rehabilitation we would be millionaires....:haha:

YAY for AF....and YAY for IUI

CJ....I'm so excited for you....:hugs: prayers and hugs your way

Oh wow, CJ!!! Positive OPK means you're more than likely seeing a line on the HPT and not an evap. Because you know you're not ovulating this late. I had positive OPKs when I found out I was preggers with Eli! OMG I hope this is finally your turn!!!!! :hugs:

Jenafyr- The OPKs look for a hormone that has the same chemical makeup as HCG hormones. OPKs lack one chemical that HCG has can't remember what it is but it will test positive when you are producing the HCG hormone because it will pick up the other two chemicals. It's been a year since I read all that stuff but that's a basic understanding. Just know if you're out of HPTs you can test with the OPKs. Not 100% of course but you know how we POASaholics are....lol

My boys are silly.
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y103/Navygrrl/2stache_zps7b098211.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"