Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Go get a frer an test again this afternoon! Also what did u do different this month?

I probably will get one Saturday ( my 41st bday)

I did start taking ovuboost and I used preseed, but Ive used that before.

I'm not believing it until I see a darker line. I think its shock.

So excited for you cj! Congtats. When I got my first bfp. I couldn't believe it either. It didn't really kick in for me until my first scan.

Cj, are you going to do a cheapie in the morning? You can't possibly leave us hanging until Saturday:wacko::haha:

Btw, congrats on the birthday celebration with your daughter. My "baby" girl just turned 11 on May 30th. We had an afternoon tea party with all her cousins for the celebration:)

Great pics of the kids, guys ;)

Yep, another ic, prob a dollar tree one and then I will get a frer after work for sat morning ;) We're doing a pizza party sleepover Sat for my dd. Not telling OH a thing til Fathers Day!!! Oh, and my temp is way up...98.90

I planned on telling OH in a really cute way, but I couldn't hold it in. LOL I doubt I will be able to tell him in a cute way this time either. We will be doing IUI so he will be very observative to my testing also he will be there to get the results. Oh well, that is ok. We will have the gender reveal party though. :)

Ohhh, that would be a cool thing to do! I am so nauseous. Got some soup and half a sandwich at lunch, but could only eat 1/2 of the 1/2. Ate the other 1/2 for dinner and that is trying its best NOT to stay down.

Ohhh, that would be a cool thing to do! I am so nauseous. Git some soup and half a sandwich at lunch, but could only eat 1/2 of the 1/2. Ate the other 1/2 for dinner and that is trying its best NOT to stay down.

Woohoo!!:happydance: can't wait to hear!

OHHH! :happydance: Sounding so promising!! I literally can't wait for tomorrow!! How am I going to sleep tonight??!!

Can't wait to see, cj! KMFX!!!

My boys are 14 and 13. They're 17 months apart. Right now the plan is to get some more of the mustache glasses and make it our family photo for Christmas. :)

Thats pretty awesome CJ... I will be creepin to see. Now sure how with it I will be after my surgery tomorrow but I cant wait to see the results on Saturday!

I demand pics.

Navy, great idea for the family photo!:haha:

Brandy, very funny avatar:haha: I hope everything goes smoothly with your surgery:hugs:

Prayers are with you Brandy!!

Navy, what a great idea!!!

Wish I could uplod a pic, but this phone doesnt cooperate. Dollar tree is showing a vey faint line, ic is too. Opk too. Not any darker than yesterday though.

Prayers are with you Brandy!!

Navy, what a great idea!!!

Wish I could uplod a pic, but this phone doesnt cooperate. Dollar tree is showing a vey faint line, ic is too. Opk too. Not any darker than yesterday though.
Are they having you come in for HCG draw since you had the IUI? Hoping for the best for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->