Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Prayers are with you Brandy!!

Navy, what a great idea!!!

Wish I could uplod a pic, but this phone doesnt cooperate. Dollar tree is showing a vey faint line, ic is too. Opk too. Not any darker than yesterday though.

:happydance::happydance::happydance: looking good, Cj!! If you're seeing faint lines PLUS your temp is still up!!!... everything is pointing to THE BEST birthday gift ever!! So tomorrow it's the frer?!

Thanks girls. The crappy part is no food before surgery... Which isn't until 11 am. I am up now for work and starving blah I will live. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Can't wait to see the frer cj!

They said not til next next week. They dont believe that even though I have the neg tests after that last hcg shot that it could be pos. yet. Getting a headache and bbs dont hurt so bad today ;)

CJ, my trigger was out of my system at 7DPO. If you had negatives already, then this BFP is for real!!! You are 13DPO so I highly doubt it is the trigger. You are pregnant!! :happydance:

Thinking of you this morning, Brandy. I hope everything goes smoothly.

CJ - I'm so excited for you. :) I can't wait to see pics. Your chart looks so good.

Praying for you Brandy.

Cj praying for you as well, may god bless you with a wonderful bday gift!!

Hubby and I are finally settled into our new home in TX. I'm back to working, now to get the bills caught back up and save some money and I can get this reversal set. Still lookin like November will be the month :)

Thanks :) I hope so. I get off work in 2 hours and hitting up Walgreens! Bbs havent hurt all day ( aren't they still supposed to hurt?) But Ive wanted to puke all day.

Prayers are with you Brandy!!

Navy, what a great idea!!!

Wish I could uplod a pic, but this phone doesnt cooperate. Dollar tree is showing a vey faint line, ic is too. Opk too. Not any darker than yesterday though.

Girl if the dollar tree is showing then you are definitely PREGNANT!!! I was a week and a half late when I first tested with Eli and it was a faint line! I can't tell you how happy I am for you sweetie! Those DT tests need a higher level of HCG than the ICs for sure. :happydance:

Thanks :) I hope so. I get off work in 2 hours and hitting up Walgreens! Bbs havent hurt all day ( aren't they still supposed to hurt?) But Ive wanted to puke all day.

If it helps, I didn't have sore boobs with any of my babies until weeks after BFPs, and then it was the "OH MY GAWD IT WOULD HURT LESS TO SLICE MY NIPPLES WITH GLASS" kind of pain. :haha:

oh I am so excited!! now I just wanna wake up to see what CJ says lol

Glad you're all settled now moms.... relocating is no easy task :( Stressssful!

Baby dust you all omw to surgery see you on the other side! It's an easy peasy one anyway just another stepping stone to that beautiful baby I will hopefully get soon!

Cj, I've heard NO sore bbs is bigger sign of bfp!!!

Momsbaby, glad to hear you're getting settled...hmmmm...Texas & summer...yikes! Stay in where you have A/C:hugs:

Cj, are you going to do a cheapie in the morning? You can't possibly leave us hanging until Saturday:wacko::haha:

Btw, congrats on the birthday celebration with your daughter. My "baby" girl just turned 11 on May 30th. We had an afternoon tea party with all her cousins for the celebration:)

Awww, afternoon tea party. What an excellent birthday idea!! They grow so fast! My baby girl will be 16 this December! I'm teaching her drive now. My oldest boy just turned 14 a few months back. It's unreal how quick they go from babies to teenagers. Now I appreciate my baby boy even more cause I do know how fast he will grow up.

Good luck on the surgery, Brandy!

Girlies, in our very best efforts to conceive and hang on to the little ones... I came across this while researching good fertility/bad fertility foods

Quote taken from another sight:

posted this on the AT group thought I'd stick it here too!

I was reading up on this as normally all I drink is flavoured water, dilute mixes, and I dont normally use sugar I use the "fake" sugar, splenda but this stuff is TERRIBLE for fertility and growing fetus'!

this is just 1 site

https://getpregnant.org/featured-right/the-truth-about-aspartame-and-infertility

It may even make your body "abort" as this stuff is so powerful and the side effects from using this stuff it crazy!

If you search artificial sweeteners when trying to concieve or even just aspartame the list of side effects is shocking!

Last month I fell pregnant but had an early MC and maybe my overuse of aspartame caused this because all I was drinking was sparkling flavoured water, thinking it was good because its water but nope! very bad so maybe this caused the MC!

the start of march cycle for me march 6th I cut out all aspartame drinks or artificial sweeteners on cereal just used real sugar when i needed to! I just found out I'm pregnant and I know for sure I will not be drinking my fizzy water anymore just plain water

That makes me glad I never changed to Splenda like I had planned.

I honestly haven't read the link because my attention span has not yet recovered yet. However, I use splenda in my coffee and tea. I would say about 10 packets max a week I wonder if thats enough to cause much harm.

One time when I was dieting I stopped using sugar in all my drinks and only used sweet and low so I got so used to it that when I put sugar in stuff it either doesnt taste right or it takes 10x the quantity to max the sweetness level I was going for.

I honestly dont know what to think. Bfn on frer, and one of those lines that makes you wonder if its actually there or not on the ic and dollar tree. The opk is still showing strong but not as dark as the control. Ive heard that older women always have some hcg in their system that can show pos on sensitive tests. These are what Ive always used tho. Kinda funny this would happen on the same time I do injectables and kick out 6 eggs for the first time. I turn 41 today and its 14 dpo. Temps are still up and af isnt here yet, so I'm not out yet, but these lines or lack of are making me wonder if I had a cp.

I honestly dont know what to think. Bfn on frer, and one of those lines that makes you wonder if its actually there or not on the ic and dollar tree. The opk is still showing strong but not as dark as the control. Ive heard that older women always have some hcg in their system that can show pos on sensitive tests. These are what Ive always used tho. Kinda funny this would happen on the same time I do injectables and kick out 6 eggs for the first time. I turn 41 today and its 14 dpo. Temps are still up and af isnt here yet, so I'm not out yet, but these lines or lack of are making me wonder if I had a cp.

Thats really strange. I would think that the frer would of detected it. I will continue to stalk you waiting for the good news :coffee::hugs:

Thanks ;) How are you feeling Brandy?

Same boat CJ...I had a faint pos on a Walmart brand now nothing....I'm saving my frer but took an Answer this morning BFN. I'm not confident about this month anyway, but I always hope.... Happy Birthday CJ....Brandy I hope Ur feeling better...Love u ladies.. Have a good weekend

Happy Birthday CJ!! That is odd about your test. I will definitely be stalking this weekend to see what happens. FX!!

Jenafyr, FX yours ends up being a BFP too!

Brandy, hopefully you are feeling better.

AFM, I start my injections tonight. I am so nervous! I would love to practice beforehand, but the don't have sterile water or anything to practice with here. I think, I will have a nurse friend do one tonight and show me how to do it that way I can do the second one. I pretty much know how to do it, but I am worried I will chicken out when it is time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->