Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cj, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:cake::friends: I hope af stays away!! This must be the longest lp you've had?! Is that a common side effect with injectables? It sure seems to be a good sign that your temp is still up! :)

Brandy, hope your surgery went as planned!:hugs:

Galvan, I don't blame you a bit for being nervous about the shots! I would be the very same way!!! Good plan with having your nurse friend do the first one! :hugs:

Jen, hope af takes a hike for you as well!!

Afm, 5dpo...food co-op today, office work, yard work..already wishing for a nap ..lol! I think it's the sudden hot weather...makes me feel drained:wacko:

Thanks girls links am back in order 100%.they gave me pain m ds but I didn't end up needing them.

Happy Birthday CJ! KMFX for you!

Brandy - glad you are feeling better. :)

OMG I hate posting from my phone rofl... Looks like I am on drugs haha

Looks like cycle 30 is a bust. Af arrived this morning even though my temps are still high. Dont know whether it was a cp or false pos on the tests, but leaning towards a cp. Cheri22 is batting a 1000 isn't she Galvan?

CJ...Cheri 22 said June for me too, as month u find out, month u conceive, or birth month...so if ages right I will conceive this month or September...
Afm....af due tomorrow...haven't tested...I know in out. It's ok becuz I need to work on my marriage first.

:hugs: CJ. DOn't count yourself out yet. I had a 3 day AF when I got my BFP in April. Mine didn't end so well, but that was only because the embryo quit developing. But, if you are out, you still have one more cycle in June to prove Miss CHeri22 right. :winkwink: :hugs:

She said June for me too so we shall see. Looks liek we are going to have a lot of babies come 9 months or June of next year. :)

I forgot, I took my 1st injections last night. I didn't feel the prick, but the med burnt like HEll!! I guess I will let it sit for a few minutes like recommended before injecting it tonight. The bloating has already started!

I forgot, I took my 1st injections last night. I didn't feel the prick, but the med burnt like HEll!! I guess I will let it sit for a few minutes like recommended before injecting it tonight. The bloating has already started!

How exciting Galvan!

I start Lupron Friday. I haven't heard alot of bad side effects from that aside from the hot flashes which are going to suck in the summer time haha. But I will just hope they are minimal.... I just cant wait to get to the stimming and get it over with. I have read to much about OHSS it's making me super nervous.

The one theme that seems to help with ohss is to immediately upon HCG trigger begin drinking tons of gatorade, eat salty foods, high protein, low carbs.

The salt should keep the fluid in your system versus in your body cavity which is where it causes issues. I couldnt figure out what the salt was good for now I know. So I am thinking ostrich jerky or turkey jerky since they are super high in protein and high in sodium :)

I will definitely be going to buy jerky, Gatorade and other high salt high protein foods. As for carbs, well I have that one down. My addiction. LOL

I had a huge corpus lutem cyst last time. COuld that have been a slight OHSS?

Cheri 22 predicted a feb baby, so thats a bust or maybe it wasnt. Im sure I had a cp or early mc cause I havent had anything but a very light dark pink period since long before TR. Its brick red with lots of huge clots (tmi sorry) and its heavier than normal.

Cheri 22 predicted a feb baby, so thats a bust or maybe it wasnt. Im sure I had a cp or early mc cause I havent had anything but a very light dark pink period since long before TR. Its brick red with lots of huge clots (tmi sorry) and its heavier than normal.

Aww im sorry :( Why do we have to deal with so much crap! I hope you it all works out for you soon.

I was predicted a boy that came from a cycle that starts in June... so we shall see if they are right.

Cj, so sorry af found you:nope: what a rotten birthday gift:growlmad:

I read often of women getting a bfp the cycle AFTER doing a medicated cycle:thumbup: i hope that's the case for you:hugs:

Sorry CJ....Wish they would have had you come in for labs, that way you would know for sure what has happened. Not trying to discourage you, but for me my periods are usually HEAVY with clots on the 1st couple of days, the cycles I did Clomid, but usually just last 3 days total....Maybe that's not the case for everyone though.....Hang in there....

Thanks ladies. I'm not losing hope. I've done prob 8 rounds of clomid and not had a period like this since I was a teenager.

CD2 for me....Its kind of a relief. I wont be "trying" until I feel better about my marriage. My dh talks a good game, but his actions don't support it. I love him, and want a happy ending, but adding a baby isn't a magic cure.

I'm not going anywhere though.... You ladies are like family and I will still follow and support your journeys, then hopefully soon I can join you...

This month has been hectic! Since I came to Washington there has just been busy, busy all around me. I have a new place/new people to adjust to, and let me tell you, from West Virginia to Washington State is a HUGE difference in culture.. ; ) I had my first miscarriage, which I am still waiting for the start of my next cycle, my daughter will be here on the 18th. I haven't seen her little face in a month. (Her dad and I share custody.) I am on my last college class of the semester and my boy will be in high school this next term.. It's so hard to keep up.

Cj... I am so very sorry for your chemical. Everyone keeps telling me that at least I know I can get pregnant. I know that is a small consolation, but a very big hope. I am praying for you.

Jenafyr... I am sorry about you getting caught by the witch but definitely agree with what you said about babies not being a magic cure. I know sometimes I want to have a little one so bad it washes out the need to be careful of things around me, like finances and for sure the emotions of others. Especially around o time. I don't usually think of my hubby's feelings of being used for just making babies.:blush:

Galvan.. I hope you get your little one this cycle.

Faith and Navy... those kids are super cute. I LOVED the little party dress and honestly the fact that your little one wanted a tea party. My 11 year old would cry buckets of tears. I wish my child were more quiet to enjoy something as priceless as a tea party.
Navy, those boys look like they know how to have fun! I have a 14 year old and he is ALWAYS joking like that too. My Dad says that my son would laugh at a truck full of dead babies.. I figure that is a pretty exact statement since he laughs and jokes about EVERYTHING, even the things that he shouldn't.

Hoping everyone is good for this week ahead.:flower:

Jenafyr......i too married a younger guy this go round... swear i go round and round with him....having the baby made tgings worse but im sticking it out! Ive done it with four on my own and not afraid to do it with five. I hope things get better for u!

CD2 for me....Its kind of a relief. I wont be "trying" until I feel better about my marriage. My dh talks a good game, but his actions don't support it. I love him, and want a happy ending, but adding a baby isn't a magic cure.

I'm not going anywhere though.... You ladies are like family and I will still follow and support your journeys, then hopefully soon I can join you...[/QUOTE) Bravo Jen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->