Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I am so excited for you Brandy! :happydance: you will definitely receive your :bfp:.. Way to go

Hello Navy, how are you doing?

Galvan I told you August may be your month! My RE seems to be a bogus one to me as well

Afm:Come to fine out it was not a natural miscarriage I am at the emergency room and it's etopic. I knew that it was odd that after my number dropped I never bleed, then my abdominal area started feeling like tremendous pressure and my back. The pathetic thing is my doctor was concern on further monitoring to ensure the numbers were indeed decreasing, he stated just come to my visits tomorrow smh that is PATHETIC. I wish I could slap his ass with any consequences. Yet I am thankful my husband urged me to go to the emergency. Tip:My hospital rocks at times and sucks at time. I am anxious to be able to NTNP again and maybe next surprise sticks thank you ladies, I adore you so much
Prayers that things go well for you! Sorry your going through this & that your dr. is a loser!

Shay, Let us know ypu're okay after the procedure!

Brandy, Fx'd!!! I have a good feeling about this!

Hello Navy, how are you doing?

I'm doing alright. Thankfully the month has been busy, so that helps. Right now I'm just waiting for AF to show so I can get started with clomid. I'm hoping that it'll work for us. :)

I'm sorry your doctor was an idiot, but I'm glad the ectopic was caught by the ER.

LOL only the equivalent of 7DPO but here is this one.

Attachments

• 7-17 inverse.jpg
    7-17 inverse.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies......haven't stopped in here for a while. My daughter broke her arm and required surgery so have been playing working mom/full time nurse to a cranky 7 year old all week. Got the go ahead from my doc to start TTC. My reversal was done on 6/19 and my cycle was on schedule for July. Bought some OPKs and according to my charts should be ovulating Saturday give or take a few days. I did and ovulation test yesterday and got a faint line. I told the hubby to carb up for babymaking, which he has been happily obliging. He saw his friend's baby yesterday and came home talking about babies. It is cute to see him so excited too. Not sure how often to try but lately it's been a nightly activity anyhow.

Brandy that's cool about your Daniel being your Boo... Gotta love those Daniels.... :winkwink:
Mrs T.. That is RIDICULOUS!!!... What would happen if your tube had busted? Good heavens.. I would be furious!
Since I am waiting for my period to show I have really nothing to look forward to this month. No hope of pregnancy, no knowing when to expect my flow... I am very excited for someone's pregnancy and I have to tell you Ladies that it isn't often that jealousy doesn't eat at me when I hear about someone's pregnancy or see their belly's growing round... I am sincerely excited for Brandy.. It makes me feel human again after this year and a half of feeling jealousy first, I finally feel excitement and true happiness at someone's good fortune and there is only a tiny amount of jealousy (I prefer to call it envy.):blush:

I figure it's normal to feel a small bit of envy... At least I am finally able to feel real joy at the excitement of someone's belly growing round with child.. That knowledge makes my day!
We want symptoms Brandy. Does your belly cramp? Do you have to go pee more often? Do you have trouble sleeping on your belly or vivid dreams? Do you want tacos for breakfast like my hubby did this morning?? (Ha ha... He's a goof!)

I hope I start my flow soon so I can start trying again.. This month has been so very odd..
Have a great day Chicks!!

Brandy that's cool about your Daniel being your Boo... Gotta love those Daniels.... :winkwink:
Mrs T.. That is RIDICULOUS!!!... What would happen if your tube had busted? Good heavens.. I would be furious!
Since I am waiting for my period to show I have really nothing to look forward to this month. No hope of pregnancy, no knowing when to expect my flow... I am very excited for someone's pregnancy and I have to tell you Ladies that it isn't often that jealousy doesn't eat at me when I hear about someone's pregnancy or see their belly's growing round... I am sincerely excited for Brandy.. It makes me feel human again after this year and a half of feeling jealousy first, I finally feel excitement and true happiness at someone's good fortune and there is only a tiny amount of jealousy (I prefer to call it envy.):blush:

I figure it's normal to feel a small bit of envy... At least I am finally able to feel real joy at the excitement of someone's belly growing round with child.. That knowledge makes my day!
We want symptoms Brandy. Does your belly cramp? Do you have to go pee more often? Do you have trouble sleeping on your belly or vivid dreams? Do you want tacos for breakfast like my hubby did this morning?? (Ha ha... He's a goof!)

I hope I start my flow soon so I can start trying again.. This month has been so very odd..
Have a great day Chicks!!

Angie, I hear you about the baby envy lol I have a dear friend who had a TR a month or so before me & finally got her BFP. she's like 7-8 weeks & sent me a message yesterday that its TWINS! My heart sank a little :/ Even though I am really happy for her, It still stings a little...I think its completely normal to be envious of other fortunate ladies with round baby bellies.....If not, then I'll be abnormal with you ;)

I am sincerely excited for each and everyone of the ladies on here and other TR ladies I know, but when I hear someone who has kids and keeps getting pregnant it about kills e with jealousy and sadness. Especially when they don't need kids or they are one their 2nd baby since my TR.

Oh I am the worst at the jealousy thing when it comes to people getting pregnant... its awful. I think this is the only thread where I can feel joy when someone gets one because I know what we've been through.

I remember someone posting how they had been drunk for months straight and got their BFP and I wanted to punch them on here. I am not a violent person but I have a feeling if it would have been in person I really might have.

I am really worried because I feel zip, zilch, nada... Even if I try to find a symptom I cant. I do progesterone injections and capsules and I havent even had sore boobs!! WTF Dunno if I am broken or what. :nope:

I am trying to stay positive though like I said 2dp transfer so it makes me about 7DPO I guess in the natural world.

All your positive thoughts and comments are really much appreciated and I truely do wish everyone in this thread the TR baby they deserve.

Ok im stretching it. I took my test apart and did a photo shoot. In the right light I swear its almost noticeable rofl...

But it could be from sitting all day most likely

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
SO Brandy, just a question. When I had 3 follies all mature, Miguel was stressing the entire TWW that we would catch all 3. I told MIguel that a couple of the girls I know on here have had 3 embies put in and he was like, Oh no triplets! What are your thoughts on all 3 sticking? I am so rooting for you! I can't wait to see your faint line in a day or so!!! :hugs:

SO Brandy, just a question. When I had 3 follies all mature, Miguel was stressing the entire TWW that we would catch all 3. I told MIguel that a couple of the girls I know on here have had 3 embies put in and he was like, Oh no triplets! What are your thoughts on all 3 sticking? I am so rooting for you! I can't wait to see your faint line in a day or so!!! :hugs:

We would totally be ok with triplets. The only concern we have is my health and the babies health while carrying them. The average triplets arent carried past 28-29 weeks... which means NICU.

But Twins we are REALLY HOPING for.... but just 1 baby would make it all worth it ;)

But just the health concerns are the issue for us.

OMG! I see it!! And I did not have to strain my eyes!! It is looking great Brandy!!

I was worried about the health issues of triplets, but the financial aspect was Miguel's stress. he was looking at all the baby stuff and prices. He was freaking on the triple costs of preparing for triplets. I told him that would only mainly be the first year because afterwards it woudl not be so heavy.

I was worried about the health issues of triplets, but the financial aspect was Miguel's stress. he was looking at all the baby stuff and prices. He was freaking on the triple costs of preparing for triplets. I told him that would only mainly be the first year because afterwards it woudl not be so heavy.

Ya while I love all the baby gadgets and stuff I know that they are not a must if for some reason you werent able to afford it.

Diapers, clothes, food and a safe place to sleep.

But thats not coming from me who has spoiled rotten kids ya know! haha

Me too. My kids went into Walmart to school shop and just started throwing things in like it was free. I was like, umm excuse me, but we are on a slight budget this year. They were like, btu we need this stuff. I had to explain to them the difference in needing certain things and wanting the designer one instead of the regular one. In the end, I still spent over $100 on just school supplies for 2 kids even with the sales! I let them pick their designer binder, designer ruler, and designer pencil pouch. thank god the book bags they liked were the 8.88 ones! LOL

I looked back at your test just in case I had line eye. I covered up the control line and still could see something. I am so praying for a darker line for you tomorrow!! :hugs:

Me too. My kids went into Walmart to school shop and just started throwing things in like it was free. I was like, umm excuse me, but we are on a slight budget this year. They were like, btu we need this stuff. I had to explain to them the difference in needing certain things and wanting the designer one instead of the regular one. In the end, I still spent over $100 on just school supplies for 2 kids even with the sales! I let them pick their designer binder, designer ruler, and designer pencil pouch. thank god the book bags they liked were the 8.88 ones! LOL

I looked back at your test just in case I had line eye. I covered up the control line and still could see something. I am so praying for a darker line for you tomorrow!! :hugs:

I took my previous Frer apart from yesterday just to make sure I wasnt missing some residual trigger shots but I couldnt find a line on it... doesnt mean much yet but I will be watching that lil bugger! haha

Oh speaking of spoiled children. My kids have always gotten what they needed and even anything they really wanted within reason. Well my daughter whom we overly spoiled acted up and started misbehaving and honestly being a popular lil mean girl at 16. I went in her room I raided it.... I ended up with her coach bags, LV glasses, gucci gear, abercrombie clothes.. you name it. I ended up with 2 construction bags of crap. I dropped it off at good will the next day.

Amazing how well they shape up when you cut them off the payroll!

So Brandy, I don't know much at all about IVF so I was wondering...does the transfer take place around the time you would normally implant if it was a natural pregnancy? I'm guessing yes, since you are saying 7DPO, right? I'm excited for you!!! Oh and I didn't have any symptoms at all during the time before my BFP so don't stress if you don't either. Good luck sweetie!! You got all of us rooting for you!!!

Brandy, as hard as it is, lol be patient so you don't stress the beans! Go all Zen or whatever & do lots of visuals of those little buggers growing & settling in all snug :) I am like Jasmine, not real sure of the technical aspects of IVF but I sure pray it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->