Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So Brandy, I don't know much at all about IVF so I was wondering...does the transfer take place around the time you would normally implant if it was a natural pregnancy? I'm guessing yes, since you are saying 7DPO, right? I'm excited for you!!! Oh and I didn't have any symptoms at all during the time before my BFP so don't stress if you don't either. Good luck sweetie!! You got all of us rooting for you!!!

Ya since you LP phase technically is usually about the same they stim you from the time of your AF until the eggs are ready. They then force you to ovulate this creates the first day of the 2ww. The eggs are fertilised immediately in the lab so their life begins at the time of retrieval as well.

I had my retrieval and the eggs were fertilized on 7/10 so I would be 8DPO or 8DP retrieval.

I have a good feeling for you, Brandy. :) I'm thinking twins, but then I'm always thinking about twins, LOL!

AFM, I am officially out today for this cycle. I start clomid on Saturday and take it days 3-7, and then the doctor told me to "resume relations" on day 13. He told me that and I started laughing, because that just sounds so euphemistic. I'm also going to keep using OPKs because I know the O date can be screwy when you start clomid. Since clomid is also used to help with luteal phase defects, I'm hoping my LP will start being longer. Since the TR, it's been increasing from 10 to 12 days, so hopefully this is good news.

I hope everyone else is doing well. My head is killing me already, and since headaches are one of the side effects of clomid, I'm a little scared, LOL.

Navy, I hate Clomid so bad. It is evil. LOL I took it 3 cycles and had horrible side effects. I had headaches, mood swings, and hot flashes. It was horrible. I don't have any of that with injectables. I have major bloating with the injectables, but more towards trigger time. With Clomid, I didn't really bloat until the 3 rd cycle, then I looked 5 months pregnant.\

Hopefully, Clomid is what you need to get your bean! :hugs:

Brandy, when is your official beta day?

Navy, I hate Clomid so bad. It is evil. LOL I took it 3 cycles and had horrible side effects. I had headaches, mood swings, and hot flashes. It was horrible. I don't have any of that with injectables. I have major bloating with the injectables, but more towards trigger time. With Clomid, I didn't really bloat until the 3 rd cycle, then I looked 5 months pregnant.\

Hopefully, Clomid is what you need to get your bean! :hugs:

Brandy, when is your official beta day?

Not until 7/24 so 6 days... I am freaking out because the line is not really a line its like an indent more so maybe? I am not happy that it didn't show color this morning

:dohh:

I would be more of a wreck if I hadnt tested just to see though so which is the lesser of the 2 evils!!

Well, just remember it is mroe than likely too early for it to show. I use to follow a journal of a girl who did IVF and had a 5day transfer. She had twins. I am goign to go back to it to see when she got her first BFP.

I just found her journal. She got her BFP 6dp5dt so she was 11DPO basically.

When I test before my flow is due I get seriously a wreck.. I start acting like a reject so I decided not to test anymore. I am like you Brandy, I get a wreck without testing too, but the depression I feel when I can't find what I am looking for is too much for me to bear. I had to quit testing.. :blush:

I am now on cycle day 2!!! Yay for the Wicked Hoochie Mama showing herself finally. The last 2 months my cycle has been 28 days up from 25/26.. Guess my miscarriage changed it a little bit. I am going to try to get pregnant this month. I am going to use Softcups and lift my legs in the air as I watch Quantum Leap.. I have been taking vitamins for EVER!!! And aspirin.. I am going to start running and this weekend my Boo and I are going to play WoW and I will get to drink the first beer I have had in 8 or 9 months.. It's gonna be so nice to just relax and make my hubby perform like a little stage monkey all day. The 24 hour duties are almost over and I am praying to catch me another egg this month. If I don't get pregnant this month I am going to go see a doctor and see what we can do to push things along a little. I am scared to death of another miscarriage though. BLUGH!! Guess the fear doesn't really end.. :shrug: Not much to do about that.. I am going to enjoy this month though. Now all I have to do is pray that I don't ovulate on the right side.. [-o< If I do then I will try to round up some reason to be excited over waiting another month.. It's an endless cycle. ha ha.... sometimes literally, and I have an endless yapper today! :haha:

When I test before my flow is due I get seriously a wreck.. I start acting like a reject so I decided not to test anymore. I am like you Brandy, I get a wreck without testing too, but the depression I feel when I can't find what I am looking for is too much for me to bear. I had to quit testing.. :blush:

I am now on cycle day 2!!! Yay for the Wicked Hoochie Mama showing herself finally. The last 2 months my cycle has been 28 days up from 25/26.. Guess my miscarriage changed it a little bit. I am going to try to get pregnant this month. I am going to use Softcups and lift my legs in the air as I watch Quantum Leap.. I have been taking vitamins for EVER!!! And aspirin.. I am going to start running and this weekend my Boo and I are going to play WoW and I will get to drink the first beer I have had in 8 or 9 months.. It's gonna be so nice to just relax and make my hubby perform like a little stage monkey all day. The 24 hour duties are almost over and I am praying to catch me another egg this month. If I don't get pregnant this month I am going to go see a doctor and see what we can do to push things along a little. I am scared to death of another miscarriage though. BLUGH!! Guess the fear doesn't really end.. :shrug: Not much to do about that.. I am going to enjoy this month though. Now all I have to do is pray that I don't ovulate on the right side.. [-o< If I do then I will try to round up some reason to be excited over waiting another month.. It's an endless cycle. ha ha.... sometimes literally, and I have an endless yapper today! :haha:

I haven't played wow in years...
Leeeroy Jenkins!

I finished all seasons of Quantum Leap on Netlix with my legs in the air a few months ago. I have been through Quantum Leap and Medium. Now, I am on Law & Order SVU, no legs in the air this month though.

Just felt I needed to vent :( After a friend messagng me she having twins & another announcing today (both TR patients) I am feeling blue. Just tired of waiting for that elusive 2nd line...Not sure how people do this for years & how they have the mindset to keep ttc. I know its only been 8 months(9cycles) for us, but I am so tired of disappointment. 1 lady actually told me I feel this way because I just don't want it bad enough..Really? I feel guilty because I do have 2 kids who are amazing and some ladies never have even 1 bfp. But here I sit whining about not being able to get pregnant for a 3rd time. I guess just imaging his face when he holds our child for the 1st time & knowing that day may never come breaks my heart. He is such a good man & deserves this blessing so much. Sorry to start the day off with my complaining, hopefully someone can give us some good news today & remind me that it does happen, even for someone like me with short tubes & a broken spirit.......

Just felt I needed to vent :( After a friend messagng me she having twins & another announcing today (both TR patients) I am feeling blue. Just tired of waiting for that elusive 2nd line...Not sure how people do this for years & how they have the mindset to keep ttc. I know its only been 8 months(9cycles) for us, but I am so tired of disappointment. 1 lady actually told me I feel this way because I just don't want it bad enough..Really? I feel guilty because I do have 2 kids who are amazing and some ladies never have even 1 bfp. But here I sit whining about not being able to get pregnant for a 3rd time. I guess just imaging his face when he holds our child for the 1st time & knowing that day may never come breaks my heart. He is such a good man & deserves this blessing so much. Sorry to start the day off with my complaining, hopefully someone can give us some good news today & remind me that it does happen, even for someone like me with short tubes & a broken spirit.......

That was a heartless thing for her to say actually. Thats not true at all and quite the opposite. :hugs:

I have been going 3.5 years and each month is just as frustrating as the 6th month :( I hope we all find what we are looking for.

BFPs for the entire thread!

I just found out that my insurance covers clomid, so I only have to pay $9. I'm very happy about this, as my insurance is usually crap, LOL. The only problem I have with my pharmacy is that the doctor called in the prescription on Tuesday, and it's only available today. My doctor's office usually wants us to call on day 1 so they can call in the prescription, and if it takes the pharmacy 3 days to get it in, how am I supposed to start taking in on cd3? I'll just KMFX that I won't have to worry about next month. :)

Brandy - how are you feeling?

Cupcake - Your friend needs a kick in the taco. Obviously we all want this. I mean, we all went through major surgery in order to have the chance, so saying you don't want it enough is bollocks.

Brandy, we are all WoW addicts in my house.. :haha: I hold the Jenkins title proudly..

Galvan, I don't have cable. I do have Netflix, but I am a cartoon kind of woman mostly...that is when I do watch it, which is next to never.. I am a reader, not really a t.v. watcher.

Cupcakestoy... I know how you feel about the husband thing.. I feel the same way about giving my husband a child. This is my 15th month of trying. I feel like it is never going to happen sometimes. I only have one tube. I don't really have women friends so I don't have to see a lot of people I know getting pregnant and rubbing it in my face, but my younger sister has 6 kids and boy was that hard! Honestly, it's such a miracle it is amazing that anyone ever gets pregnant.
I am the type of person that faces each aspect of a situation. I tell myself that I may be one of the women that don't conceive, or that always has miscarriages. I tell myself that I might have to save to do IVF, and that might not even work. I might have to spend the rest of my life knowing that I won't conceive again. I go month to month... If I have a negative test, I give myself a break the next month if I need one emotionally or I come up with a game plan for trying something different. I had not even thought about going to see a doctor until this month. I try to make my heart patient since there is nothing I can really do except start the unending dr visits and procedures. I am not in a hurry to do that.. It surely isn't because I don't want it enough, but because it hurts too much.
I guess that's why I don't have any female friends...the cattiness and hurtful, snide remarks are something I can live without. I will take my hubby's direct way. I would have a hard time even calling someone 'friend' that would even think to speak to me hurtfully like that about my heart's desire.
Darn it... I wrote a book.. I really need a hobby..

I just found out that my insurance covers clomid, so I only have to pay $9. I'm very happy about this, as my insurance is usually crap, LOL. The only problem I have with my pharmacy is that the doctor called in the prescription on Tuesday, and it's only available today. My doctor's office usually wants us to call on day 1 so they can call in the prescription, and if it takes the pharmacy 3 days to get it in, how am I supposed to start taking in on cd3? I'll just KMFX that I won't have to worry about next month. :)

Brandy - how are you feeling?

Cupcake - Your friend needs a kick in the taco. Obviously we all want this. I mean, we all went through major surgery in order to have the chance, so saying you don't want it enough is bollocks.

Fx for you! Love the taco comment hehe.

I feel Nadal but have that tiniest line ever still so trying to be hopeful

Brandy, we are all WoW addicts in my house.. :haha: I hold the Jenkins title proudly..

Galvan, I don't have cable. I do have Netflix, but I am a cartoon kind of woman mostly...that is when I do watch it, which is next to never.. I am a reader, not really a t.v. watcher.

Cupcakestoy... I know how you feel about the husband thing.. I feel the same way about giving my husband a child. This is my 15th month of trying. I feel like it is never going to happen sometimes. I only have one tube. I don't really have women friends so I don't have to see a lot of people I know getting pregnant and rubbing it in my face, but my younger sister has 6 kids and boy was that hard! Honestly, it's such a miracle it is amazing that anyone ever gets pregnant.
I am the type of person that faces each aspect of a situation. I tell myself that I may be one of the women that don't conceive, or that always has miscarriages. I tell myself that I might have to save to do IVF, and that might not even work. I might have to spend the rest of my life knowing that I won't conceive again. I go month to month... If I have a negative test, I give myself a break the next month if I need one emotionally or I come up with a game plan for trying something different. I had not even thought about going to see a doctor until this month. I try to make my heart patient since there is nothing I can really do except start the unending dr visits and procedures. I am not in a hurry to do that.. It surely isn't because I don't want it enough, but because it hurts too much.
I guess that's why I don't have any female friends...the cattiness and hurtful, snide remarks are something I can live without. I will take my hubby's direct way. I would have a hard time even calling someone 'friend' that would even think to speak to me hurtfully like that about my heart's desire.
Darn it... I wrote a book.. I really need a hobby..
Amen
I don't play well with most women. I am a drama free zone. The only place I share anything is here

Thanks gals! Actually the lady IS NOT a friend lol You know how people always feel the need to tell you how to do everything right....Still feeling blah today, am looking froward to a lil R&R at the lake tonight. Funny how I'm only 6dpo & completely convinced I'm out & just want AF to show. Thinking I will leave the other group I'm in, just can't handle all the ups & downs on a daily basis, as well as the ladies who swear they are pregnant EVERY cycle, only to be shattered when af arrives....Geez yes I got sad a few cycles, but now I guess if I EVER do get a bfp I will just stroke out from pure shock! lol Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!! ------>Brandy, you keep peeing sweetie! I expect to see a bfp when I come back on Monday :)

Brandy post a damn pic!!! I am rounding out almost 44 months TTC.. one short tube. We are trying until I turn 40 then throwing in the towel.. I have two cycles of clomid left so once they are gone I'm converting to ntnp..

Brandy post a damn pic!!! I am rounding out almost 44 months TTC.. one short tube. We are trying until I turn 40 then throwing in the towel.. I have two cycles of clomid left so once they are gone I'm converting to ntnp..

haha here ya go from today... Really hope these become darker...

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
  • today1.jpg
    today1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 11
  • today2.jpg
    today2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 7
Wow I just looked its so hard to see them on here since you have to resize....

It is hard to see .. but I believe you!! I get line eye easy too so I'm no good at judging pics. All of them are always positive in my line eye!!! LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->