Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Momsbaby, I had my surgery on Feb. 18th of this year! Its a great month for it cause its still cold out and you can come home and get lots of rest :)

Jenafyr, sending hugs your way. I'm so sorry.

Well AF showed up. I sent my info to my doctor and he said it all looked good and with the charting it does show that I ovulated. He wants me to continue with the same 100 mg dose of clomid days 5-9 again.

Well AF showed up. I sent my info to my doctor and he said it all looked good and with the charting it does show that I ovulated. He wants me to continue with the same 100 mg dose of clomid days 5-9 again.

Sorry for bfn:( I'm cd7 today...Doing 50mg days 5-9...looks like we'll be clomid buddies this Cycle:winkwink: I've been TakingThe FertilCM:thumbup:

Sorry the witch showed up Lawson.

Ladies, I'll be disappearing again for a little bit. I'm going under the knife in a little under 39 hours. Leaving town tomorrow afternoon and have a crapload of stuff to do first, lol.

This is all so surreal. It's like a dream. Can't believe it's actually happening!

Sorry the witch showed up Lawson.

Ladies, I'll be disappearing again for a little bit. I'm going under the knife in a little under 39 hours. Leaving town tomorrow afternoon and have a crapload of stuff to do first, lol.

This is all so surreal. It's like a dream. Can't believe it's actually happening!

Best wishes!!!

Sounds good Faith! Im on cycle day 2. Have you seen a difference yet with the FertileCM?
Ill be thinkig of you Brandi! Wishing you the best!

Hey Ladies! I took my first opk of this cycle today. Not positive yet. It is cycle day 11 for me. I usually ovulate on day 12/13 but figure this month will be a little different. I have felt my o pain on my left side this month. I hope I actually ovulate. Testing and praying I can conceive again right away.

Brandi, I hope your surgery goes great and you conceive quickly. I believe I remember your story hinting that you are about 27/29 years old? I wish I had gotten my surgery done at that age.

Brandy, I want to be in Santa Cruz!!! It's raining buckets here in Washington State. Usually I love the rain, but it is kind of depressing lately. At least it's good weather for snuggling up. :blush:

Navy, you take your trip to Disney Land/World yet? Can't remember which it was..

I hope everyone else is doing well.
I am waiting to ovulate. Counting the days....

Yup, 27. I had them tied two years ago at 25. Never ever again will I be forced into something so drastic that takes a piece of me away.

My bus to my other bus that will take me to the city that I am having it done in leaves in 75 minutes. Only 12 hours til checkin and 14 hours til surgery!

I remember the excitement. The belly all in a jumble at the thought that my mistake was about to be repaired. I waited almost 11 years to be able to get mine fixed. That day was really a beautiful day. I can imagine your excitement today. My day is rainy and hubby is working late... Your excitement can be my excitement today! YAYAY, Brandi is getting her tubes fixed today!! She is gonna have some little ones! Woot Woot!!

I'm a whole ball of emotions knowing I'll have my fertility back in 13 hours. I'm excited but nervous too. And this combination of emotions doesn't just give me butterflies, it makes me sick, lol. I feel so nauseous occasionally and have gagged a few times...TMI, I know...but I always get this way before a surgery or a flight somewhere. I'm all good although the insomnia over the last few days has been kicking my ass.

Just boarded the first bus now. I will be arriving at the hospital in 3 hours.

AHHHHHHH OMG this is actually happening!!!!

Oh, and my son wants a brother named Diego and my youngest daughter wants a sister named Dora.

I'm a whole ball of emotions knowing I'll have my fertility back in 13 hours. I'm excited but nervous too. And this combination of emotions doesn't just give me butterflies, it makes me sick, lol. I feel so nauseous occasionally and have gagged a few times...TMI, I know...but I always get this way before a surgery or a flight somewhere. I'm all good although the insomnia over the last few days has been kicking my ass.

Just boarded the first bus now. I will be arriving at the hospital in 3 hours.

AHHHHHHH OMG this is actually happening!!!!

Oh, and my son wants a brother named Diego and my youngest daughter wants a sister named Dora.

GL tomorrow Brandi! I remember the day before my surgery, I was so so nervous and excited!!

:hugs:

Thanks ladies!!!

I hope nothing else goes wrong. I arrived to the hospital safely two hours ago and went in search of a hotel for the night...of 5 hotels within 10km all of them were booked for the night. Argh!!!

So now I'm sitting in the emerge waiting room, reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows waiting exhaustedly and impatiently for when I can go upstairs and check in...only 6 1/2 more hours. Already been awake for 19 hours...

Thanks ladies!!!

I hope nothing else goes wrong. I arrived to the hospital safely two hours ago and went in search of a hotel for the night...of 5 hotels within 10km all of them were booked for the night. Argh!!!

So now I'm sitting in the emerge waiting room, reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows waiting exhaustedly and impatiently for when I can go upstairs and check in...only 6 1/2 more hours. Already been awake for 19 hours...

Brandi, hope all is going well for you:hugs:

Llawson, no difference noted YET on the FertilCM. I'm assuming I'll see the results when my usual cm is supposed show? Or did you have it all month long? On a normal cycle, I'll start noticing it tomorrow (cd10) or the day following. I'm drinking lots of water!!! Hope it helps. I do have Pre-Seed ready to go as well.

I *wish* I knew the true affects of coffee with TTC. I LOVE my coffee...usually drink approx 12oz organic black with a little half-n-half and another cup or two of organic decaf throughout the day. I wonder how it affects everything?!:dohh: I wish I liked tea as much:( I have been drinking 2-3 cups daily of "Mamas Red Raspberry Brew" from Bulk Herb Store. "They" say red raspberry leaf helps build a good lining for implantation. I know the thinning is a problem with clomid. :coffee:

Brandy, did you cut out the coffee while doing IVF? Btw, hope your vacation has been relaxing and fun!

I'm glad the surgery went well! The doctor said it was a success? Did they give you the lengths?

I barely remember him telling me lengths. I am in and out of sleep from being awake akl night and the anesthetic. I will ask at my followup

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->