Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

So staying on my couch all day has slowed the bleeding and it's gone from red to pink. So I am hoping that if I stay here, on my couch and move only for the bathroom, it will completely disappear.

And sorry for the TMI question...how long after your TR did you guys have your first BM?

Brandi, it took me two days which shocked me because I'm not regular at all.. Ever since I was little, I might go twice a week.

So staying on my couch all day has slowed the bleeding and it's gone from red to pink. So I am hoping that if I stay here, on my couch and move only for the bathroom, it will completely disappear.

And sorry for the TMI question...how long after your TR did you guys have your first BM?

Sorry for double posts ladies. My phone sometimes reopens the post reply window.

It's been two days for me and I still haven't had one. Hopefully by tomorrow.

Sorry mine was in 2010 so I dont remember ;(

Brandi I also had bleeding after my TR and it lasted about 3-4 days. I'm not regular either but I did use an enema 2 days after my TR because all the swelling and bloating on top of not going in days was miserable.

Congrats Brandi and Jewel! Brandy, wow! What a great gift! Afm, cd8, just got back from the gyn. He didnt prescribe anything, just said to ask the RE about femara next time.

Yeah I'm gonna do the enema tonight. The bloating is really getting to me now. I've been gassy but nothing . Grrrr.

So I've stayed on my couch all day and rested and the bleeding slowed down and turned pink but as soon as I got up to answer the door (ordered in) I staryed the bright red bleeding again so now I'm wonsering if maybe I pulled a stitch inside or something. Waiting on the doc to call ke back. I left a message on the after hours pager.

Yeah I'm gonna do the enema tonight. The bloating is really getting to me now. I've been gassy but nothing . Grrrr.

So I've stayed on my couch all day and rested and the bleeding slowed down and turned pink but as soon as I got up to answer the door (ordered in) I staryed the bright red bleeding again so now I'm wonsering if maybe I pulled a stitch inside or something. Waiting on the doc to call ke back. I left a message on the after hours pager.

Brandi, although I didnt have any bleeding the doctor did tell me if I did it was normal and that I could even start early or later, that it could change my cycle but it didnt. Of course if it was real heavy then I would be worried.
Ive had 10 knee surgeries and a few other surgeries and the pain pills can actually constipate you so Ive always been told to start taking a stool softener as soon as I come home and it works for me. The first few surgeries I was miserable until I found this out. I hope you get some relief soon :)

Thank you Lawson and everyone. Google wasn't helping in whether it was normal or not. And if I rest, it slows and turns pink, but if I get up and move again, it turns red but never enough to fill a pad, and barely even touches one. It's just there when I wipe and was still there thia morning so I even keep panicing at the thought that maybe I pulled a stitch inside. Just don't wanna screw this up, you know?

So I'm going to go with the assumption that because I finished my cycle the overnight before the surgery, this is just an extended cycle...going on day 9 now.

I'm getting so bored at home and want nothing more than to get up and go out, even to my work for some caffeine, but I just don't feel completely ready yet. Don't wanna rush my recovery.

So I am up at my local hospital. I took the bandage off this morning to shower (doctor said day 3 was fine) only to find that a centimetre and a half of my incision is still open. I nearly threw up and passed out so my friend called an ambulance.

My blood pressure is low and there is some bleeding from the incision. They wouldn't look at the incision, just told me to go sit in the waiting room. I wish I was able to get out to the fertility clinic or the hospital where the surgery was done. My local hospital is completely incompetent.

Welcome Jewels!! I hope your TTC journey is short and you get to hold a little baby very soon. I am 28 hours post-reversal.

I don't remember this much pain when I had them tied and I'm so scared to move that I might pull stitches out of the tubes or something and I have a burning itch above the bandage covering the incision. Is this normal ladies? When did you stop passing the blue dye and stop bleeding vaginally? When were you able to do things normally again?

Glad to hear you finally got your surgery!!! I never had blue dye leaking out or bleeding really...just a little spotting it took a month and a half for AF to find me after TR. Once I was able to get up and move around it made me feel much better!

Oh my Brandi! I hope you are ok. Please keep us posted!
With mine, I healed just fine. No real bleeding issues at all and I did not have sutures, but strips of tape that I removed myself on day 10. I had internal sutures that dissolved on their own.

I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

Docs just been in and says the incision looks just about as it should for 3 days post op. He did a pelvic exam to see where the blood is coming from and said it's a scant amount and did a swab to check for any infections. He's putting a call in to the surgeon to check on the bleeding and other things but he says he suspects it's the type of reversal I had (clips, which my understanding is that they have to cut the whole clip off the tube before reattaching the tube, thus resulting in some bleeding)that is causing the bleeding and says I should probably continue on strict bedrest.

Sorry you are having such a hard time Brandi.. I am sure the bleeding is normal.. Some women just get irritated after a major surgery like that and I am sure that blood is normal in some cases.. Especially since your cycle was just 'ended'. Now the open incision... that is jacked up.. I told the lady that did my surgery, (she was around my age), I told her to try to make my belly to where it didn't have the pooch that comes from c-section scars... now I have a real dip.. she pulled up the bottom half of my belly and then sewed it together so that the top half is big and the bottom is dipped in. Praying to get it repaired someday after having babies is done... :blush:
Anywho... I am sure bleeding is normal. Wouldn't google it if it was me, for all the garbage people write...

That is awesome about the family buying your baby's stuff. I am gonna start buying stuff early too, especially diapers.. Was your vacation good, Brandy??

Tomorrow I am going to start the progesterone cream. I am going to take it once a day. I can see a huge change in my personality on the day after I ovulate. I become so moody and emotional. I get so frustrated. My hubby aggravates me endlessly. I stay an emotional wreck until my cycle starts again. I have got to get something to even out my hormones. It is such a huge jump.
I think my lines will start becoming lighter soon. They are still positive for now.. I figure I ovulated last evening sometime.. If so, then we got the timing down great. I am praying... <3 I might dtd another time this evening just to top off the egg catching.. :haha:

I am done eating the pineapple core, gotta start my vitamins again, and the cream... That's all I am doing this cycle. Such hope... :blush:

God bless!! <3 Have a great weekend everyone!

That's crazy Angie. Hope you're able to get it fixed!

Doctor says he can't reach the surgeon so they're doing an ultrasound to make sure all is good and I should be out of here soon.

Brandi- I hope they get it all straightened out quickly for you. I didn&#8217;t remember having any dye but I remember bleeding for a bit afterward.

Angie- It was great! We actually have family there so that was the original intent to see them. My grandma turned 96 while we were there she is great and still walks and takes care of herself etc but we wanted to make sure to sneak in a visit to her before I am too far along and if anything happens to her I would never forgive myself.

The weather was beautiful and sunny! Now I am back in Oregon cold as heck and raining &#8230;. Boo!

Glad to see that your plan of action is being implemented and all is going well. The most torture for me was the damn OPK&#8217;s and never having them work on me like they should.. I had dark lines for 9 days straight ones drove me batty!!!

Hope everyone else is well

Brandi, glad you're being seen by a dr. It should give you peace of mind;) Hope you have help with our other little ones as I know the first week post-op requires lots of R & R:hugs: I do recall using stool softner right away and gasX...I just remembered this! Sorry i didn't suggest sooner. My TR was nearly 3 years ago now:/

Angie, my RE FIXED my c-section dip:thumbup: I didn't even say a thing about it but after surgery he was like..."btw, I fixed the severe indentation from your c-sections...:thumbup:..yea!" now, I just need to DO SIT-UPS and flatten my abs:flower: My hubby brought the Bowflex in from storage..set it up in the den, so NO excuses for not exercising:winkwink: our whole family needs it!
Hope the progesterone does the trick:thumbup: "they" say to start prog cream at 3dpo...you might research this. One month I started what I thought was 1 dpo, and it delayed ovulation until I realized WHY my temp wasn't going up like usual. I quit the cream for a couple of days and O'd...just be really, really sure you've O'd before starting it.
As for the red raspberry leaf tea, I've been drinking the stuff for about 18 months....all month long. Recently I decided to do the tea until O. As you mentioned, I've read lots of conflicting stories on when to use it. Figured I'd be safe and just do till O. When my OB/GYN measured my lining a year ago he said it was "plush":haha: ...have no idea if the tea had and affect but I'm really ramping up my intake while on clomid:thumbup:
Isn't pineapple core for AFTER ovulation" Like the first 4-5 days or so? You might need to get yourself another pineapple:haha:

Brandy, welcome back from vaca:hugs: glad it was a nice time:thumbup: I think it's AWESOME that you have NO pg symptoms:cloud9: can't imagine it could get any better than that:flower: Your parents must be sooo excited about these babies:happydance: what a generous gift to foot the bill on the baby gear:)

MommaB, how's the TTC TR baby#2 coming along?:hugs:

Cupcake, Navy & Cj, are you guys nearing O yet? Thought there were a number of us in similar cycles pattern right now:flower:

Llawson, I recall you saying your dr. said to take your clomid in the morning...why is that? Did he give a reason? I want to do everything in my power to increase the chances of this stuff working! Everything I read on the internet says to take at night to decrease side effects, but no one discusses the change in effectiveness by doing this?! Anyway, just thought I would see if your dr. gave a reason:) I also decided to following YOUR dr.'s advice :)haha:) and bd ever other night until +opk and then 2 nights in a row and then back to every other.

Afm, cd 12..starting OPKs today. Still not seeing lots of CM although drinking tons of water:winkwink: thinking I might toss in Muscinex for good measure:thumbup:

Thanks ladies! Doctor did an ultrasound bedsode and said everything looks okay but is booking another ultrasound for tomorrow morning. Otherwise I am home and resting. I have found that since I was forced to move more than from the couch to the bathroom that walking is a little less painful today but still don't want to compromise anything.

So I'm staying on the couch unless I absolutely have to move.

I haven't seen my kids since Monday afternoon, which is really hard. I've talked to them on the phone but I miss them so much. They have had a weeklong sleepover at the babysitter's house. It was only supposed to be til yesterday but I need the extra time. And my ex and I are switching visitation weekends. This weekend was supposed to be mine but I can't do it yet so I will get them next weekend. Hopefully I can get out by then.

GL and lots of baby dust Faith!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->