Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My 2 year old followed the kick up with an accidental punch this morning. I swear these kids don't want a sibling, lol.

But now I am paranoid that it did something to ruin my chances of having another baby.

Is it sad that I'm guilty of watching baby birthing shows each morning and crying cuz I want that sooooooo bad?

TRIGGER SHOT DAY!

DH found out how much it cost, and later I found him giving his "boys" a pep talk, telling them they needed to get the job done because he didn't want to pay that much again, LOL.

Brandicanucks - OUCH! Try some ice packs to help numb the area and reduce swelling.

haha Navy... Sounds like something my DH would do.

Go Navy!!
Brandi, Been there. Rest up :)
Thanks Brandy...Might just let him get lucky again today:) How are you doing with the twins?

We are good thanks for asking! I cant believe 14 weeks. I am so happy to be in the 2nd trimester but now I really want time to fly so I can meet these girls that we waited so long for :)

We have a checkup today so that is fun :)

They have me on appt schedule to see the doctor every 2 weeks and an ultrasound atleast 1x per month so that keeps me reassured when I start to waiver.

Hope everyone is well :flower:

I just had my 14 week check up! The girls are doing fantastic. I LOVE My doctor. I was put on a schedule of an ultrasound 1x per month and a visit to him 2x a month but today he suprised me and did an ultrasound. I havent seen them in 3 weeks and boy have they grown!!

Brandi, I'm sure everything inside there is fine:hugs: I think those tubes are really snug and protected in there. It would probably take a significant blow to cause damage...you could call your dr. for peace of mind:thumbup:

Brandy, so happy things are going so well with your babies:happydance:

Cj, hope you catch that egg this cycle!!!!

Navy, Yay for the trigger shot:happydance: hope this is your month!!

Angie, so sorry for the glum weather:( Can't imagine! I DO hope you caught that egg this month and perhaps the weather is causing your down mood:( Sometimes just getting out and going somewhere can help...even if the weather is poor. Can you get to an indoor mall and walk around? Get a coffee..sit on a bench and watch people?:shrug: Where in WA do you live? I think I asked this before, but can't remember.:wacko:

Afm, still waiting for a + opk..currently cd16, so hopefully tomorrow or Thurs.:thumbup: for some reason my temp took a jump today, but I could swear I haven't O'd:wacko: haven't had any severe O pains yet, no + opk (although like LLawson last cycle, I'm drinking lots of water and can't get a concentrated sample...:dohh:) CM is very scant:( Even taking the FertilCM. I'm making sure I use Preseed! I have to say, I think the FertilCM has increased my sex drive! Don't know what else would be different this cycle...can't imagine clomid puts me in the mood:haha:
Guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.:coffee:

:happydance:Ok ladies its been a minute but I have good news I have a BFP! My HCG level is 91% and my progesterone is 11.5. I am so excited but have to recheck on Friday! I went to the fertility doctor on last week for initial visit and now this week I am pregnant never got to finish the rest of the visits. God is so good! Wish me continue blessings ladies.:bfp::bfp::wave:

Attachments

• 20131001_175125.jpg
    20131001_175125.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
WOOOOHOOOO Brighteyes! Congrats Hun!!

Faith my cycles since I have had Emme my CM has been scant too. I even started EPO to kick it up but nothing, then these last few days I have had more EWCM which I think means AF is gonna show on time on Friday. :) Yay for sex drive. . .mine has been out the window with a 6 month old who still sleeps like a newborn.

Brandy~ Yay for a good scan and that the girls are doing so well!

:happydance:Ok ladies its been a minute but I have good news I have a BFP! My HCG level is 91% and my progesterone is 11.5. I am so excited but have to recheck on Friday! I went to the fertility doctor on last week for initial visit and now this week I am pregnant never got to finish the rest of the visits. God is so good! Wish me continue blessings ladies.:bfp::bfp::wave:

Congratulations!!! Thats what happened to me lol.

I am trying to post photos to my photobucket so you ladies can see my tests I took today. I don't know how to work this website at all! :blush:

Brighteyez, THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I am so glad you did not have to finish your fertility doctor visits, you're fertile all by yourself.. :haha:

What cha' chicks think about my tests? They are all the same tests, and I will take more tomorrow. Takes me a few to figure out how to upload them though. Sucks!

I pray you catch your egg this month Faith. I hardly ever have cm. I just figured that was the price I had to pay for the reversal. I bought the Preseed but I don't use it.

Brandy, so glad you got to see your little princesses again. I can imagine your joy.

I hope everyone is doing well. After my tests today I am doing great! I MIGHT be seeing things, but I don't believe I am... :blush: Praying I am not seeing things anyway.

God bless Ladies!! <3

Hmm your link in siggy didn't work for me :( Can you attach to the posting?

Congrats Brighteyez!

K ladies...here goes my paranoia again...My incision has not stopped burning all day, I have a low grade fever, I feel dizzy, have the sweats like crazy and there is like a spotty red rash spreading outwards from the corners of the incision.

Normal for 7 days post op and having been more active today than any other day this weekor should I be heading up to emerge?

I can't reach my ex at work to get the kids and he won't be done work for another 4 hours. I put the kids down half an hour early so I could sit down and relax and the sweats and dizziness are gone and the burning is less.

So probably cuz I overdid it today or possibly an infection? I jusy thought an infevtion would have happened earlier than 7 days post op.

I am not saying that yours is the same, Brandi, but my incision did that and I had to take very strong antibiotics for weeks, plus 2 butt shots. Any surgery or injury that has red marks is cause for concern. It isn't like a super fast emergency, but I would go to the ER as soon as I was able. Red streaking is a sign of infection.
Praying for you to not have infection.

Oh Faith, I live on McChord AirForce base. It is outside of Lakewood, about 20 minutes from Seattle..

Brandy, I added the photos to my earlier post..

Kids are all in bed now so I will just rest for the rest of the night and then go in the morning, just to be sure. My followup is not for another week.

ANGIE WTF!! Is that a pink line on that HCG???? Looks like it to me

Oh Faith, I live on McChord AirForce base. It is outside of Lakewood, about 20 minutes from Seattle..

Brandy, I added the photos to my earlier post..

Well if they find a stalker wandering around the base its just me! Jk lol youre like 5 hours from me.

Yes Brandy, that is most certainly a line on that test. As of that test I am pregnant. I also am only 5 possibly 6dpo... so that is a super light, early positive. You know what else... I tested today because my back started hurting again. I was for sure I was not pregnant yesterday, but today I am sure I am gonna have another chance to carry a baby. I am praying so hard. :haha: Scared to death again. crazy huh???

You're a real life fertile myrtle!! Youre my hero lol

Now go find a doctor that is good :) and ditch the old jerks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"