Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Welp, in the 2ww now. I hope everything worked out. Now I just need to find things to do to keep me busy that doesn't involve me eating everything in the house. :)

Welp, in the 2ww now. I hope everything worked out. Now I just need to find things to do to keep me busy that doesn't involve me eating everything in the house. :)

Thats my new found hobby!! haha FX for you :)

Hello Everyone!
Navy, I feel your eating worry. I woke up and started eating Raisinets this morning. :winkwink: I hope you have the best of luck this month!!

I am glad you are finally getting o pains Brandi!

I took another test this morning.. I am posting it.
I made the best chili yesterday! It was just hot enough to make you want to quit eating it, but still want to keep eating it to. :haha: My hubby is at the shooting range yesterday and today. He is working late hours. We decided that I will take him to work tomorrow morning and keep the truck all day. It is so stressful. The Army/Air Force base is SOO crowded and hard to get on and off of during work hours, plus he has physical training every morning at 5am, so that means I have to get up again at 4am..
I have been getting headaches again.. UGH! I am tired and will be bored to death again today. As this tww goes rambling on, I am becoming more cry-baby. I just want to lay down and sleep.
I hope everyone is having a better Thursday than I am having.

I just don't think that's a good photo so I took out the middle test and left the smu from yesterday and today. Yesterday is second, todays test is first..

I gotta get a new hobby. :blush:

Hello ladies it's been a while, after my miscarriage I just needed room to breath and regain courage to try again. My af is due 10/9/2013 as of now just been preparing to start back TTC this cycle. My twin nieces were born (my sister fought infertility 8 yrs) I told her about Clomids, folic acid and charting and after four mths she was pregnant. So ladies even if it hasn't happen, it will just keep faith. Their names are Maria and Mariah

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
I started a journal!!! Can anyone tell what kind of mood I am in today?? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Where is everone today? Thursdays are officially the most boring day of the week!

I started a journal!!! Can anyone tell what kind of mood I am in today?? :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Where is everone today? Thursdays are officially the most boring day of the week!

I see a line lady so I will keep watching for updates ;)

I have been super slammed at work so I haven't been on BNB how I like to be silly work lol.

Plus I have had a crappy week luckily nothing to do with my pregnancy!!

I broke a tooth, had to have 2 dentist appts, a root canal, a crown put on..... Then the dentist used latex gloves during the procedure which I am allergic to broke out into hives, had to go to the dermatoligist today, then was told it turned into a bacterial infection.

So I am on 2 prescriptions and a topical cream and slammed at work. What a mess!!

On the bright side though my 21 yr old daughter announced that she is pregnant!!! haha so mom and daughter pregnant together how funny is that ;) So my first granchild will be born within 4 weeks of my twins.

Sounds like an awful day, Brandy...(hehe, almost spelled that with an I, lol) but yay for the good news!!!!

Congrats on the Grandbaby!!!

The grandbaby news is enough to wash away all the other crap... That is so amazing! Your kids can grow up with their ??/ Dang, I am awful at geneaology. Cousin? Aunt/uncle? :haha: Anywho, they can grow up together!
My lines are super light. Not sure if I am just hoping I see something. Plus, Cupcake was right and it just might be leftover hcg since it is VERY LIGHT. God-willing I will get to check tomorrow.
I am gonna go read the rest of the day away.

God bless Ladies... TTYL.. :winkwink:

The grandbaby news is enough to wash away all the other crap... That is so amazing! Your kids can grow up with their ??/ Dang, I am awful at geneaology. Cousin? Aunt/uncle? :haha: Anywho, they can grow up together!
My lines are super light. Not sure if I am just hoping I see something. Plus, Cupcake was right and it just might be leftover hcg since it is VERY LIGHT. God-willing I will get to check tomorrow.

There is another girl on our ivf forum that was posting lines like yours on the HCG sticks finally she bought a frer and the line was super obvious. I hate those sticks. They were the death of me.

Angie, I'm feeling good news coming this month! Maybe a few more bfps!!??

Congrats Brandy on the grandbaby! I'm right there with you on the broken tooth! Get my crown next week. Fyi people- Don't chew ice.

Good luck Navy and all you girls waiting out the tww :)

Afm, 2 dpo and good timing. Lets see if cheri22 is right twice?

Still rooting for ya :)

Hi ladies. It has been awhile since I posted, but I still catch up every day.

Hi Mrs. Truth. Congratulations on the birth of your nieces they are beautiful.

Hello to all the new ladies. congratulations on the recent surgeries and bfps.

Brandy, cant believe you are in the second trimester already. You should be feeling some kicks soon. Glad everything is going so well for you.

Looks like there is quite a few of us just entering our two week wait. BABY DUST TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES.

Faith and cj l

OOPS Forgot to say congrats on the grandbaby Brandy. Grandbabies are so much fun.

I see a line lady so I will keep watching for updates ;)

I have been super slammed at work so I haven't been on BNB how I like to be silly work lol.

Plus I have had a crappy week luckily nothing to do with my pregnancy!!

I broke a tooth, had to have 2 dentist appts, a root canal, a crown put on..... Then the dentist used latex gloves during the procedure which I am allergic to broke out into hives, had to go to the dermatoligist today, then was told it turned into a bacterial infection.

So I am on 2 prescriptions and a topical cream and slammed at work. What a mess!!

On the bright side though my 21 yr old daughter announced that she is pregnant!!! haha so mom and daughter pregnant together how funny is that ;) So my first granchild will be born within 4 weeks of my twins.

Congrats on your 1st Grandchild!!!!!

The only thing so far that sucks about this reversal is that my time off is unpaid. So, my paycheque today was $460 less than usual.

OMG if it wasn't for the GST credit today, I would be SCA-REWED.

Thankfully I scheduled the reversal around a time where I knew I would have a consistent and predictable cash flow...just sucks to have to budget and not spoil myself.

I think a $5800 surgery is enough spoiling to last a while

Morning Ladies. Glad to see everyone doing well.

Mrs.T aw your nieces are so adorable. Trying to get pregnant is the hardest thing I have done over these last 2 years and I completely understand how you feel. Taking time away helps you then take all the time you need sweetheart.

Brandy EW for your Dentist and the infection. But WOOO HOO for being a Grammy!

Good luck to all the ladies in their TWW~~ I am rooting for you all!

Afm, MY cycle was only 27 days long this cycle....Anyone use EPO and have a short cycle. Anyways I use Ovuline which helps use all those body aches and things we feel during the TWW and analyzes them over a couple of cycles and helps determine if it is normal for your body or not. So far I have learnt quite a bit about my body and can tell you what is normal for me and what isn't.

I am so excited to have grandbabies... Hoping my son is about 30 years old first though.. My daughter, I just don't know..
My test is darker today. At least I didn't have to take it into the kitchen and twist and turn it to see the line. It is still VERY light though, almost evap light. My period is not even due until the 9th or 10th.. I have backache and headaches a little.. Not as bad as last month. I use the progesterone cream.. I think about taking it more than once a day? I might start; from everything I have read, it shouldn't hurt. I am gonna head to the OBGYN Triage today to have blood work done. Hopefully the order is still in.. I will post todays test in a little bit. I am trying to wait for smu. I have been trying not to drink before I go to bed cause I have to get up in the middle of the night and then have trouble going back to sleep. I am going to take my smu test about 11am or so. :haha: If I can hold it that long.
I am a little nervous about the test today. My chest is not sore/tender, I have had an increase in acne that is actually taking awhile to disappear and tmi, but this morning after our daily 'before pt love-making session', when I went to go pee, (as I usually do after) it was yellow, (not the urine) dangit:blush:... I have never had yellow cm?? I started taking my vitamins again and an aspirin since before o. One more thing... I am not constipated at all... It is weird cause I have to go all the time and I have always been a once a week kind of woman, since childhood... I actually had to stop taking the vitamins because they were making it to where I could not go at all, and now, even with the vitamins, I have to go.. I have restless sleep, but I am exhausted. I went to sleep at 8pm last night.
I hope if I am pregnant, I am far enough into my days for it to be blood tested. I would like to be able to take a prog test early enough for it to make a difference. I am praying that maybe God is allowing me to find out even earlier so I have plenty of time to do something about it. :happydance:

I gotta get my boy off to school and get some coffee. I hope everyone has a great Friday!
God bless!

Oh and C.J. I used a psychic when I was younger (about 18) because I needed someone else to tell me it was acceptable to leave my lying, cheating husband...She told me that if I left him on a Tuesday I would keep coming back over and over, but if I left him on a Wednesday, that it would be for good. She was right. I left on Tuesday and spent months going back and forth finding out even more garbage on him, but loving him still. The last time I left him it was a Wednesday and I haven't seem him since..., that was 13 years ago.. Best day of my life! :haha:

Angie- Waste the 8 bucks and buy a frer for my sake :) I will send you a check to cover it lol You have won more than 1/2 the battle knowing you can get pregnant ... Now we just gotta get the LO to stick which I think if you could get good medical care that could easily be resolved. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->