Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

:happydance:Ok ladies its been a minute but I have good news I have a BFP! My HCG level is 91% and my progesterone is 11.5. I am so excited but have to recheck on Friday! I went to the fertility doctor on last week for initial visit and now this week I am pregnant never got to finish the rest of the visits. God is so good! Wish me continue blessings ladies.:bfp::bfp::wave:

WOW I'm excited for you CONGRADATIONS!!!!

Thank you Angie!

I am trying to post photos to my photobucket so you ladies can see my tests I took today. I don't know how to work this website at all! :blush:

Brighteyez, THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I am so glad you did not have to finish your fertility doctor visits, you're fertile all by yourself.. :haha:

What cha' chicks think about my tests? They are all the same tests, and I will take more tomorrow. Takes me a few to figure out how to upload them though. Sucks!

I pray you catch your egg this month Faith. I hardly ever have cm. I just figured that was the price I had to pay for the reversal. I bought the Preseed but I don't use it.

Brandy, so glad you got to see your little princesses again. I can imagine your joy.

I hope everyone is doing well. After my tests today I am doing great! I MIGHT be seeing things, but I don't believe I am... :blush: Praying I am not seeing things anyway.

Thank you

God bless Ladies!! <3

I am trying to post photos to my photobucket so you ladies can see my tests I took today. I don't know how to work this website at all! :blush:

Brighteyez, THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I am so glad you did not have to finish your fertility doctor visits, you're fertile all by yourself.. :haha:

What cha' chicks think about my tests? They are all the same tests, and I will take more tomorrow. Takes me a few to figure out how to upload them though. Sucks!

I pray you catch your egg this month Faith. I hardly ever have cm. I just figured that was the price I had to pay for the reversal. I bought the Preseed but I don't use it.

Brandy, so glad you got to see your little princesses again. I can imagine your joy.

I hope everyone is doing well. After my tests today I am doing great! I MIGHT be seeing things, but I don't believe I am... :blush: Praying I am not seeing things anyway.

God bless Ladies!! <3

I "think" I may see something but the LH line is messing with me...5dpo? WOW. Hope ths is it for you Angie! How long has it been since your HCG got back to 0? When are you heading in for labs? Goodluck girl!

Cupcake, I don't know if my numbers ever got back to zero. I mean, I know that I miscarried cause I saw it, I also know that I o'd cause I tracked it. If you can gear up/ovulate and still be pregnant with a 'miscarriage' then I am in deep water cause it might just be that I am still pregnant a month later? Unlikely, but possible in the grand scheme of things I suppose.. Anywho, that test does have two lines, but the test I took this morning does NOT have two lines. Good possibility that it is just a nasty evap and I am praying for a vain wish. I figure that no matter what, time tells everything. I tested only because I took that opk and the preg test and dipped them in the same cup and my back was hurting. I wanted to see if I could see which one turned darkest the fastest... (that's what happens when you stay at home alone all day.) I don't really trust that first test because I was only 5/6 dpo.. I plan on going on Thursday or Friday and having blood drawn. If the test was a true positive, blood will show.. If not, then that's ok too. :shrug: Can't do much about it other than wait and hope.

Brandy, That fertile joke is why my mom made me get fixed.... :haha: My grandma has 11 kids, my mom had 4, my younger sister has 6, each one of them one right after the other... Plus my mom says I am like my dad and have way too much 'bedroom mood' and that leads to too many kids... :haha:

I am a little down at the negative I got with fmu today.. I woke up at 3:15am with a full bladder and a nervousness to test, test, test.... My back is hurting, my headaches are back... Figured that cream would help with that stuff every month. It isn't doing so well so far. I figure some of it might be psychosomatic, and my mind is playing dirty tricks on my vulnerable child-wanting heart... I will probably test again on Saturday and take that test as my final say so unless I get to go to the doc before then. I will probably test before then, but I won't really believe until I get farther into my dpo since I got a negative this morning, and man was that thing negative!!! :haha:

Well, I am going to go drink a cup of coffee my boy made before school and watch Hogans Heroes on dvd.. I also am going to go hang out on Facebook for a few. I reactivated my account a little while back.. anyone want to friend me, my name is Angela Tweedle, got a photo of me and the hubby and my boy...
P.S. Yes, that really is my last name.. :haha:
Have a great day Mamacitas!!!

Another question, ladies.

Do any of you remember feeling pain where your ovaries would be? I'm fine if I'm rsting but sometimes if I move or if I was overdoing it, I get a really sharp pain to my rifht, presumably wwhere the ovary is. Other times, it just feel like a slight stinging. Makes me wonder if maybe it's also trying to heal? I don't get it on the left.

Bright, congrats on the BFP:happydance: hope everything goes smoothly for you:hugs:

Brandi, how's the incision this morning?

Angie, you're still super early in your TWW:flower: lots of time for a BFP this cycle:hugs: I'd "friend" you on FB, but we don't do the whole Facebook thing;) We're probably the only people on the planet that don't us it:haha: drives hubby's family CRAZY:wacko: figured they can text, email or call:winkwink: Our life is beyond busy and I'm afraid I'd spend waaay too much time on it, if I had it...then I'd be even MORE behind on everything:haha:

Well, I may have done my trick from last cycle and O'd on blasted CD13!!!!! I thought that was a total freak situation since I have never O'd that early. I thought FOR SURE the clomid would make me O even later than my usual cd16 or 17...but looks like it may have been cd13. We've been bd'ing everyother day since AF left, but planning to do double time once I got a +opk:dohh: I didn't have ANYWHERE NEAR the O pains I had last time I took clomid, just sharp jabs every now and then. I'm still getting the pains off and on:shrug: my temp is still up, so that's my only indicator of having O'd...maybe it's the clomid making my temps higher. I know they do that in the TWW, but didn't think it would cause higher before O. I realize I should know all this by now!! Afterall, I've been at this for nearly 3 years:wacko::

Anywho, hope everyone is have a good Wednesday:hugs:

Brandi, is it ovulation pain? I know you mentioned having EWCM a day or so ago. :flower:

Brandi, before my reversal, I NEVER felt ovulation pain. Now I can tell you almost every month the day I ovulate, and from which side. It sounds like you are gonna ovulate?? You track your cycles? Since it's your right side, sounds like that is the lucky ovary this month. Does it feel like you drank too much pop?? That's what mine feels like.... :hugs: Happy o'ing if you are!!

Faith, I deleted my Facebook countless times so far. Sometimes family gets to be aggravating. :haha: I was kind of upset at the negative this morning, but now I am cool with it.
I am just waiting until Saturday or Sunday. I will post earlier if I get good results...will post too if they are not good.. :haha:

:test::bfp::bfn::bfp::blue::pink::brat::muaha::hug::shipw::tease::saywhat::saywhat::comp::comp::flasher::rain::rain:[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-X:jo::wohoo::wohoo::drunk::friends::friends::friends:<3<3<3<3<3

Cupcake, I don't know if my numbers ever got back to zero. I mean, I know that I miscarried cause I saw it, I also know that I o'd cause I tracked it. If you can gear up/ovulate and still be pregnant with a 'miscarriage' then I am in deep water cause it might just be that I am still pregnant a month later? Unlikely, but possible in the grand scheme of things I suppose.. Anywho, that test does have two lines, but the test I took this morning does NOT have two lines. Good possibility that it is just a nasty evap and I am praying for a vain wish. I figure that no matter what, time tells everything. I tested only because I took that opk and the preg test and dipped them in the same cup and my back was hurting. I wanted to see if I could see which one turned darkest the fastest... (that's what happens when you stay at home alone all day.) I don't really trust that first test because I was only 5/6 dpo.. I plan on going on Thursday or Friday and having blood drawn. If the test was a true positive, blood will show.. If not, then that's ok too. :shrug: Can't do much about it other than wait and hope.

Brandy, That fertile joke is why my mom made me get fixed.... :haha: My grandma has 11 kids, my mom had 4, my younger sister has 6, each one of them one right after the other... Plus my mom says I am like my dad and have way too much 'bedroom mood' and that leads to too many kids... :haha:

I am a little down at the negative I got with fmu today.. I woke up at 3:15am with a full bladder and a nervousness to test, test, test.... My back is hurting, my headaches are back... Figured that cream would help with that stuff every month. It isn't doing so well so far. I figure some of it might be psychosomatic, and my mind is playing dirty tricks on my vulnerable child-wanting heart... I will probably test again on Saturday and take that test as my final say so unless I get to go to the doc before then. I will probably test before then, but I won't really believe until I get farther into my dpo since I got a negative this morning, and man was that thing negative!!! :haha:

Well, I am going to go drink a cup of coffee my boy made before school and watch Hogans Heroes on dvd.. I also am going to go hang out on Facebook for a few. I reactivated my account a little while back.. anyone want to friend me, my name is Angela Tweedle, got a photo of me and the hubby and my boy...
P.S. Yes, that really is my last name.. :haha:
Have a great day Mamacitas!!!
I wasn't implying that you were still pregnant or didn't miscarry. I have just read with M/C you can still get a + hpt for a while afterwards, sometimes for 6 weeks & still O during that time. Fx'd for you

No, this isn't ovulation pain. My O pain lasts for hours and feels different. The sharp pain feels like if I move the wrong way, someone is literally taking a knife to my ovary and stabbing it. It inatantly goes away if I change my position. Most often occurs when I'm getting out of bed or pff the couch

So sorry it's been a while since I posted. I don't get email updates every time there's a posting. It seems sometimes it's a pain to respond when your not checking the forum all the time. We'll, made the mistake of going back to work without a release. So, found out yesterday I can not go back to work for six weeks and the doc won't budge any. So, it sucks but maybe I need this time and it will be a blessing in disguise. I am now almost two weeks post op and feel pretty good. Been taking the opk's and starting getting flashing smileys since Monday.. Trying to track to get an idea. We will see. I really would love to respond to some things on here but for some reason I can't look back at things and write.. Very frustrating. Okay, good luck to everyone still TTC, I'm keeping all of you in my thoughts!

Faith- I could never get my O pattern down especially when I added in meds and such it was all over the board. By the end of TTC we are all but scientists in the field of ovulation and cycles! FX for you!

Jewels &#8211; I hate that I cant look back while I am formulating a post either. I just keep a note pad open and type out my thoughts as I read through the posts ;) Take the time to rest you&#8217;ll be as good as new in no time!

Faith, I hope you catch you egg this month! I know how frustrating it is trying to figure out when you are oing.....
Im on CD13 and havent got a positive LH surge yet. I did get in my smiley face ovulation tests today so hopefully they will help me out :)
Brandi, I had lots of pain in both of my ovaries after surgery. So much I thought something was wrong but he said it was perfectly normal. They did tell me to roll out of bed and off the couch and it really helped with the incision pain. He said its almost impossible to do damage to your tubes unless its with sex. The way he explained it your body protects it and you would have to have something violent happen that would land you in the hospital without having any internal stuff already. (Like a car accident, bad fall etc...) I hope that makes sense?? I drove my doctor crazy thinking something was wrong.
We have a trip tonight for our last out of state race for the year and it couldnt have come at a worse time! Im going to be in a suite for 4 days with 4 guys trying to take my temp every morning and test my urine for an LH surge and find a way to get my hubby alone for the baby making! LOL pray for me! Im going to need it! I should o around friday.....

Thanks Lawson. Hard not to be paranoid when it means so much and costs so much, lol.

Good luck with the O and getting your hubby to BD.

My mounds of CM never produced any O pains so I wonder if the surgery maybe made me skip Oing this month. I've had O pains every month that I haven't been pregnant since my oldest was born so if I did O I didn't feel it, lol.

It's ok Cupcake... I was being snooty. I took what you said and realized that it WAS possible for me to be still getting positives.
After that miscarriage, I was devastated. I let my pain fall over into my marriage and pulled away from my husband and did not want to think about anything that first week. It was such a hard loss since I had put so much hope into keeping the child when the numbers were rising. Plus, it took me over a week after I found out I was going to miscarry for me to actually lose it. It was horrible. I carried around that dying pregnancy, praying the doctor was wrong and going from hope to despair from hour to hour.
Anyhow, it was not you, it was my sensitivity at the knowledge that I should have gotten out of bed and stopped crying and went and done the numbers. The doctor even called me a couple weeks after and asked me to come in, but my spirit was still troubled and besides that, we only have one vehicle so being able to make it there before 4:30 when they close is almost impossible for me.
Anyway, forgive me for being snotty. I am going to try to go tomorrow or Friday and get blood drawn. The order has been in for weeks, she said whenever I felt like coming in and getting them done. You were right and I was wrong. The test could still have the light line from my miscarriage. I do think it was just a nasty evap though since this morning it was negative I think..
I am sorry I was a snooty cow. You just told me a truth I did not want to think about and it's my own fault. :hugs: Sorry....

It's ok Cupcake... I was being snooty. I took what you said and realized that it WAS possible for me to be still getting positives.
After that miscarriage, I was devastated. I let my pain fall over into my marriage and pulled away from my husband and did not want to think about anything that first week. It was such a hard loss since I had put so much hope into keeping the child when the numbers were rising. Plus, it took me over a week after I found out I was going to miscarry for me to actually lose it. It was horrible. I carried around that dying pregnancy, praying the doctor was wrong and going from hope to despair from hour to hour.
Anyhow, it was not you, it was my sensitivity at the knowledge that I should have gotten out of bed and stopped crying and went and done the numbers. The doctor even called me a couple weeks after and asked me to come in, but my spirit was still troubled and besides that, we only have one vehicle so being able to make it there before 4:30 when they close is almost impossible for me.
Anyway, forgive me for being snotty. I am going to try to go tomorrow or Friday and get blood drawn. The order has been in for weeks, she said whenever I felt like coming in and getting them done. You were right and I was wrong. The test could still have the light line from my miscarriage. I do think it was just a nasty evap though since this morning it was negative I think..
I am sorry I was a snooty cow. You just told me a truth I did not want to think about and it's my own fault. :hugs: Sorry....
It's all good. LoL I'm just negative or the Realistic one lol I guess thats because I'm losing faith with each AF & getting worse as our 1 year Anniversary is in a month :/ I sincerely do hope you get your BFP this cycle, just hate to see people get their hearts broke too. I would go in for HCG just to know where you stand. Hugs & No hard feelings here sweetie! TTC will drive us all mad if we let it. Really starting to look forward to our upcoming break, as I feel we both need it :)

O PAINS!!! O PAINS!!! I FEEL O PAINS FROM THE LEFT!!!!

So the pains are two days late but I won't complain! I finally have O pains where they could actually end up meaning something in two weeks other than the ugly red witch.

Well, not this cycle but YAY!!!

Only optimism from my end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"