Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I will get one today. For you. The first one's on the house..:haha:
Are they that much different in lines? I always thought the Wondfo ones I used were the best. I was using the dollar store ones, but when I got those false positives before I haven't taken those since. I am not questioning whether or not there is a line on the tests anymore. I am convinced, but they are VERY light. Even my husband saw these lines and he used to wear glasses and then had Lasik and is still vision-impaired. I will get another test today, an FRER.. They (the lines) have been kind of hard for me to pick up on my old camera, but the one this morning has me convinced. (I still haven't taken the smu one) smu seems to do better for me?? Not sure why..
I am just waiting on the hubby to get home today. He is leaving work early so I can have the truck and I didn't have to get up so early. I will let you know (as long as the order is still in for the blood..) if not I will call her and ask her to put one in for me..

$8 for an FRER?! Wow, I wish! They're like $15.99 for one here!

I agree with Brandy though...waste the money a :test:

here are three different shots of the last three day tests. in order from 1st day to 3rd (today) I will get an frer today and see what the line difference is. I am also gonna look up comparisons on goggle right now just to pass the time!! I have way too much time on my hands..

So Wondfo are pretty good then, Angie?

I just ordered a bunch of them off Ebay last night. Never used OPKs for TTC before, and only ever used FRER or Digitals for pregnancy, but I figured while I'm still in waiting mode for inseminations, it wouldn't hurt to track and see if ovulation and periods stay on track, or if they change after the surgery. I just didn't want to spend $65 for 9 test sticks, so I got 50 Wondfo OPKs and 20 Wondfo HPTs off Ebay for $36 last night.

And I do see it, Angie! Ever so faintly on that last picture, I can see it.

DANG WOMAN!! 36 BUCKS?? Go to Amazon next time.. I got the same package for 13 dollars there..
I have used the Wondfo almost every month. I have yet to get a false positive or a false negative really when testing the day after my period is due anyhow.. I got my first VERY VERY VERY light line this time at 5/6dpo.. I am gonna go with 6 just because it is more acceptable day...
I say 5 or 6 only because I got my first positive opk at 6 am in the morning so I could have o'd that day, (which would make me 6dpo at the first test) or I could have o'd the next day which would make me 5dpo when I took the first test.
You gonna do IUI'S???
We get 2 for 15 bucks here (FRER)
wELL IT'S 9AM AND MY HUBBY IS ON HIS WAY HOME!! I am gonna get dressed to leave. I didn't expect him home until 12..

DANG WOMAN!! 36 BUCKS?? Go to Amazon next time.. I got the same package for 13 dollars there..
I have used the Wondfo almost every month. I have yet to get a false positive or a false negative really when testing the day after my period is due anyhow.. I got my first VERY VERY VERY light line this time at 5/6dpo.. I am gonna go with 6 just because it is more acceptable day...
I say 5 or 6 only because I got my first positive opk at 6 am in the morning so I could have o'd that day, (which would make me 6dpo at the first test) or I could have o'd the next day which would make me 5dpo when I took the first test.
You gonna do IUI'S???
We get 2 for 15 bucks here (FRER)
wELL IT'S 9AM AND MY HUBBY IS ON HIS WAY HOME!! I am gonna get dressed to leave. I didn't expect him home until 12..

Angie- Ya its weird I was getting super faint lines on wondfo and I had an HCG of 892 but on the Frers it was dark! It was driving me nuts comparing squinting lines. Then the other day a girl in the IVF forum Prayerful had been taking tests on IC and kept thinking her HCG was so low and she wouldn’t be pregnant.. Low and behold she finally took a frer and the line was perfect and made her feel so much better. She has her beta today so I am waiting to hear. I will see if I can find her pics to show you.

Here is her post with IC

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-feel-free-join-support-191.html#post29834369

and here is her Frer

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/a...-feel-free-join-support-191.html#post29846387

It's probably cuz I'm in Canada. The package was $19.99, plus currency exchange, plus shopping, plus border fees, but $36 ain`t bad for what I got when the drug store ones are $65 for 9 test strips.

OMG Brandy! What a HUGE difference!

Well girls, Not sure where our journey is headed. DH's SA came back with low results. Appt Tues to discuss a plan....Not a great day here. Just really wish we could catch a freaking break every once & a while. Taking a break....Good luck to those still TTC

Well girls, Not sure where our journey is headed. DH's SA came back with low results. Appt Tues to discuss a plan....Not a great day here. Just really wish we could catch a freaking break every once & a while. Taking a break....Good luck to those still TTC

Ouch I am sorry Cupcake. I know you're not ready to go the IVF route but there is much success with ICSI. We did recovery by ICSI with our IVF.

So the eggs that didn't naturally fertilise they injected a sperm into them. Turns out that most of those eggs survived day 5 and were some of the best quality.

It's something to consider when you're ready.

Ok ladies the doctors office just called and my resolution for HCG went from 91 to 335.5 and my progesterone went from a 11.5 to 12.5. Iam so excited and filled with joy. He asked me to have them repeat again next Friday.....does anyone know why the third check?

So sorry to hear about your not-so-great news, cupcakes. I hope your doctors can come up with a solution for you and you get your baby soon. Good luck!

Probably just a precautionary measure because you've had a reversal, brighteyez. That would be my best guess.

Probably just a precautionary measure because you've had a reversal, brighteyez. That would be my best guess.

Thanks Brandicanucks, makes sense. I was getting a lil worried.8-[

No worries Bright. If you have had a tubal reversal they actually recommend you continue to get HCGs until your levels are 1500. The reason for 1500 is at that point the HCG is high enough they should be able to do an ultrasound and confirm the location of the pregnancy to make sure it isnt in your tubes.

Either way you numbers are great and it sounds like you're on your way to a healthy bean! Congrats.

Thanks Brandicanucks, makes sense. I was getting a lil worried.8-[

No worries Bright. If you have had a tubal reversal they actually recommend you continue to get HCGs until your levels are 1500. The reason for 1500 is at that point the HCG is high enough they should be able to do an ultrasound and confirm the location of the pregnancy to make sure it isnt in your tubes.

Either way you numbers are great and it sounds like you're on your way to a healthy bean! Congrats.

Thank you so much Brandy!! You ladies are wonderful and make me feel at ease. When I feel :wacko: I appreciate you all. :hugs:

Brighteyez - Brandy already answered your question. The key thing is to make sure the embryo implants in the uterus and not in your tubes. It sounds like things are looking good for you. :)

cupcake - I'm sorry your DH's SA didn't come back with good results. Did they specify what the issues were? My DH's last SA came back with low motility and a high level of abnormal morphology (big head sperm). We're scheduled for another SA next Wednesday, so I hope the vitamins that we've had him on made a difference.

My 13 year old is having a sleepover tonight. DH is closing, so he'll be gone until midnight. Until then, it's just me and a bunch of video-game obsessed teenagers. At least they're easy. I'm ordering pizza for them, and I have a cupboard full of snacks and drinks for them. I've caught a cold, and I hope it doesn't affect TTC and implantation.

Brighteyez - Brandy already answered your question. The key thing is to make sure the embryo implants in the uterus and not in your tubes. It sounds like things are looking good for you. :)

cupcake - I'm sorry your DH's SA didn't come back with good results. Did they specify what the issues were? My DH's last SA came back with low motility and a high level of abnormal morphology (big head sperm). We're scheduled for another SA next Wednesday, so I hope the vitamins that we've had him on made a difference.

My 13 year old is having a sleepover tonight. DH is closing, so he'll be gone until midnight. Until then, it's just me and a bunch of video-game obsessed teenagers. At least they're easy. I'm ordering pizza for them, and I have a cupboard full of snacks and drinks for them. I've caught a cold, and I hope it doesn't affect TTC and implantation.
Count is 8.9 million Morphology is 25% & Motility is 13.5%....Figuring he will be told to make some lifestyle & diet changes.....Just really tired of it all anymore. Guess I picked the right time to start ntnp break :/

I don't know much about sperm, but I know that I am very sorry that your hubby is having that trouble. I pray that you don't decide to take a break for long and work out a plan of action. I am praying for you, Cupcake.

Bright, your numbers sound GREAT! I bet you're so excited!

AFM I went and took the hcg blood test and it came back at 1.... yes, o-n-e.. I don't know why I am getting lines on the Wondfo. I did NOT get a line on the FRER.. I would not have thought that I would get 8 evap lines.. Dang, if it didn't knock me for a loop. I was upset for a few hours, but I figure that's what I get for testing early and for that dang 'hope' coming up to bite me in my fat behind. I figure I am screwed if I do and screwed if I don't... Don't know why my stupid numbers are at one. Ticked me off real bad. I am getting so incredibly tired of myself lately. Guess I can have a beer this weekend then.. Gonna drown that hope at the bottom of my long-necked bottle of Bud-Light. I HATE TTC.. I hate hcg numbers and pregnancy, and I hate hope. Tomorrow I will feel better; tonight I am sick of all things conception-related. Plus, I now HATE Wondfo tests.. I have taken over 8 tests on those things in the last 3 days and every one has a line.. I am :dohh:
Gonna go watch SpongeBob and listen to music. I hope everyone has a good weekend!
God bless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->