Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Uggh Angie I am so sorry :( I would toss that batch of tests they sound defective.

Cupcakestoy, Sorry about the bad SA, but SA's results can change from one month to the next. Have him take Fertilaid or something to increase sperm count. I have also read somewhere that Clomid can help with sperm count and quality. I don't remember where I saw it, but I did. You might want to Google sperm count and CLomid. :hugs:

Increasing the # of sperm is much easier that changing many of the other aspects of it. So there is plenty of things that you can try :)

I agree with Brandy, Angie. (that rhymes. LOL) I would definitely would get rid of that batch, they sound like a bad batch full of false positives or evaps. :hugs:

Well DH is taking the news better than I thought, of course he's always been the one to reassure me, so Not sure what he's feeling inside :/ I did tell him most of the time it can be corrected & not that big of a deal(even tho I worry) In the grand scheme of thins his numbers could always be worse. So as we have done up until now, we will work with what we got....I will be glad to see the results on paper & talk to our DR. tho.....

So sorry about the Hcg Angie, but @ 7dpo or so you still have time to implant! Chin up!

Hows the TWW going Navy? Not been keeping track here, kinda out already so I'm over it....

Galvan-Hey! Any news on DH & immigration?

Great #s Bright!!

Brandy-We do need a bump pic! lol

Sorry ladies I know most of you don't know me, but the older ones might. I just need a place to write this

I can't even believe I'm posting in here about TTC lol. I'm on CD 25. I took SI this cycle and I honestly don't think I ovulated but I also didn't opk very regularly. I was trying not to stress about it. We didn't really do a great deal of bd'ing either. I was pretty confident this cycle was just a waste but then today I get these sharp pains near my left ovary area that go down to my who-ha. They only lasted a few seconds. Then a few hours later I have brown discharge. I'm not trying to get my hopes up or anything, but dang it's hard not to when something out if the ordinary happens. Now I have some dull cramping. Maybe it's AF coming 5 days early. Maybe it's nothing, but gosh it has me wishing

Fluterby, that's really exciting:happydance: YES, out of the ordinary can be a very good thing:hugs: keep us posted!!!

Angie, :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower:

Cupcake, look at all the Fertilaid products for men! Lots of reviews available for all 3 products offered:thumbup: I ordered all three for my hubs to take. His SA was considered "normal" but it seemed to have room for improvement:winkwink:

Navy, what did you have your hubby taking and how long did he take it? I know it takes 3 mo. for a new batch of swimmers to be made. Btw, while you're enjoying Disneyworld, we'll be in Cali enjoying Disneyland:happydance: We arrive 11/4:) My hubby LOVES Disneyland...we had our first date there:) We've been to Disneyworld several times, but feel like Disneyland is "home" for us:haha:

Llawson, what kind of racing do you do? Yes, temping and opks with little to no privacy is a bummer...but BDing with little to no privacy is nearly impossible:wacko:...HOWEVER, it can be done..lol! Our trick is make sure the room is completely BLACK, turn on the A/C or fan on HIGH, and make it quick and quiet:haha: It's a SHAME to waste a cycle:dohh:

Brandy, yeeees, we need a bump pic:happydance:

Afm, really crazy cycle:wacko: so it's still looking like I must have O'd 5 days ago (according to FF), my temps have been the same for the past 3 days:wacko: yesterday around 4pm I started getting the TERRIBLE ovary pain I remembered from the last time I took this nasty stuff...(I knew this cycle was seeming a little too pain-free)...I also started getting some fertile looking cm...BUT NOW, since my temp is still the same as yesterday, I'm thinking that horrid pain was a cyst rupturing:shrug: I guess it will all become clear once AF arrives in about 9 days:wacko: I'm going to replace my therm battery AND better closer attention to my symptoms and start testing for O much sooner. The "FUN" thing next cycle is ..we're traveling again so I'm trying to book rooms where we'll have privacy during O time or we'll have to do the sneaky dark room thing:wacko:.

Fluter- I remember you. FX for you that you caught the egg!

Faith- I did 6 cycles of Clomid and with 3 of them I had a cyst rupture as well. They are awful pain for a few hours and then immediate relief... atleast thats how it was for me. I dont remember what my temps did though. Either way I am rooting for you :)

I got my Jennyrenny reading back today, and I'm kinda disappointed.

Hi Brandi,
Your reading reveals that your BFP new comes the month of December 2014 from a cycle that begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/ birthdate is referenced the month of August 2015 - specific reference to the 22nd and 13th.

Jennifer

:brat: I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANOTHER YEAR!!!!:brat:

Jenny correctly predicted my youngest daughter's birth three years in advance, so hearing I'll be TTC for 13 months before a BFP is kind of depressing. I know me, and knowing that 13 months of BFN is gonna hurt.

I hope I don't have to wait that long! Still waiting on two more predictions

Thanks ladies but it turned red today. I don't have to wear anything it's just there when I wipe so I guess I'm starting 4 days early.

Thanks ladies but it turned red today. I don't have to wear anything it's just there when I wipe so I guess I'm starting 4 days early.

Ugh! strange that you're 4 days early...is that common for you? I hope it's NOT af, but rather IB:hugs:

How have you been doing since your surgery? Was it a success?:flower:

Well so much for me complaining the last 14 weeks of no pregnancy symptoms.. I have a horrid backache. Dr says it's due to everything stretching.. Since its twins I am measuring 5 weeks ahead so I hit a huge growth spurt with my uterus :wacko: Nothing like only being 15 weeks and feeling everything someone at 20 feels. I am having to take Tylenol which I hate to even do when I am not pregnant... I am so not a medicine type person.

Hope everyone is well.

Fx'd it's IB Flutter. Faith-clomid sucks-I hope you dont have to go the dark room route again, lol! Brandy, poor thing. I hope the rest is easy on you!

Afm- 5 dpo and a big dip in temps! Zero symptoms.

Fx'd it's IB Flutter. Faith-clomid sucks-I hope you dont have to go the dark room route again, lol! Brandy, poor thing. I hope the rest is easy on you!

Afm- 5 dpo and a big dip in temps! Zero symptoms.

FX thats a good sign for you!

Faith- we drag race cars. We have 4 Mustangs ourselves and then my hubby works on a few teams. He works on a X275 Mustang out of NJ then he helps every now and then on a Top Fuel Dragster. We were on a Top Fuel team for 2 yrs. but the traveling got to be too much with the kids still in school so now he just goes occasionaly to do that. We were with the NJ car this past week.
Well, it was a Crazy 4 days to say the least.we had rain delays off and on that whole time and were at the track until 3am one night....but I did manage to get all my sex in. I had to miss one day of LH testing cause we were at the track that whole time. Then Sunday, I was so tired from being at the track until 3 that when I woke up I forgot to take my temp until about 10 mins of being up and it jumped from 97.5 to 98.1 Im guessing its just from being up a few mins before testing. Its back down to 97.1 today. I still have not had a positiveLh. If I go compared to last month I should get a positive Lh by tomorrow. That whole racing thing had me stressed but I managed I guess! Just waiting now!
Theres been lots of exciting news since Ive been gone! Congrats on the twin nieces and grandbabies on the way! I have 2 grand sons, 3 yrs old and 4 months.
Baby wishes to you all!

Faith it's af for sure this morning. I never start this early. It must be the SI. I'm guessing I O'd much earlier on it than normal and that's why I didn't catch my surge. I didn't start checking for it until what would've been my normal O day because this stuff and clomid usually cause me to O a day or two later. I always have the same LP no matter when I O so that must be it. So CD 2 it is. As far as my WLS, I will be 6mo out in two days and I'm down 80lbs. I've been at a stall for over a month and it's frustrating but that's part of it. I'm keeping my F'xd that this is your month!!!

BrandiC I wouldn't be happy about that reading either lol, but good thing you don't really have to wait, and I bet you don't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->