Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Hey guys!
How is everyone on this Monday? Mine isn't starting off that great, but Mondays hardly ever do. My boy missed the bus this morning, my hubby is at the range, I have to buy new preg tests, my dishwasher is messed up and my SpongeBob disk is skipping. I am the most upset at needing to buy new tests. Darn things still have two lines.. The worst part about them is that the line comes up before the time and what's weird is the line is there, it is pink, it is thick, but it seems like it's not reaching the surface of the test?? This is the most frustrating cycle I have had so far. I am due for my period tomorrow or Wednesday.. I hope it hurries up so I can move on to the next cycle cause I am sure that after my miscarriage, this cycle is gonna be loads of fun. There is a small part of me that hopes I don't get pregnant this coming cycle cause my daughter's birthday is in July (so is mine) and I don't want to make her have to share her time with another child. I also feel like getting pregnant is nice whatever month and she would have to get over it. :haha:

Brandy, I am sorry about the backache.. I guess with two it would be more painful.. I hope you find ease soon and it doesn't last long.

Brandi, sorry about your disappointment in your readings. Hopefully she is wrong and you conceive earlier.

CJ. I hope this is your cycle!!!! Yes, I do...

I hope this is your cycle too, Faith!!

Fluter, I am sorry about your early cycle start.

I am glad mine is due in a few days so I can move on to the next month and stop trying to be hopeful. I now hate Wondfo tests... I just don't know what other tests I can get that cheaply in such a big quantity, so I know I will be stuck with them unless I can dig deep and find the willpower to only test once a month. That might be hard! :blush:

Well, have a good day Ladies!
God bless!

Faith it's af for sure this morning. I never start this early. It must be the SI. I'm guessing I O'd much earlier on it than normal and that's why I didn't catch my surge. I didn't start checking for it until what would've been my normal O day because this stuff and clomid usually cause me to O a day or two later. I always have the same LP no matter when I O so that must be it. So CD 2 it is. As far as my WLS, I will be 6mo out in two days and I'm down 80lbs. I've been at a stall for over a month and it's frustrating but that's part of it. I'm keeping my F'xd that this is your month!!!

BrandiC I wouldn't be happy about that reading either lol, but good thing you don't really have to wait, and I bet you don't

Flutter what kind of surgery was it? I am about 50lbs heavier than I would like to be.

THANK GOD they're all just for fun cuz I'll go stir crazy waiting that long. My youngest daughter's daycare provider keeps asking me if I'm pregnant yet. She really wants me to have another baby, lmao.

I think AF is coming on early for me. It's due on next Monday and I'm already feeling the nasty cramps, the ones I get a day or two before she shows up.

dpitts I had VSG (Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy) or Vertical Sleeve for short. I love my sleeve. This has just been a crazy month for me at school and with the kids sporting events that I haven't been as great at eating right and exercise. I was hoping to be at 100lbs loss by now but oh well, I'm much happier and healthier than I've ever been. I can actually jog 2 miles lol.

I want you guys to check out the test I took just now.. I know that all the tests are probably bad, and I should not judge by bad tests, but dang if it ain't hard not to keep peeing on those tests and seeing those double lines. I should start my period tomorrow. It feels like it's coming on.. Backache, headache, cramps, acne.. I will be glad when this month is over and those tests are gone.. I got 4 left.. Gonna pee today and tomorrow and finish off the ones I have. I would only pee on them anyhow... Might as well go ahead and do it up till my cycle starts.
Well, I gotta go fix dinner soon. Hope everyone is well!

I want you guys to check out the test I took just now.. I know that all the tests are probably bad, and I should not judge by bad tests, but dang if it ain't hard not to keep peeing on those tests and seeing those double lines. I should start my period tomorrow. It feels like it's coming on.. Backache, headache, cramps, acne.. I will be glad when this month is over and those tests are gone.. I got 4 left.. Gonna pee today and tomorrow and finish off the ones I have. I would only pee on them anyhow... Might as well go ahead and do it up till my cycle starts.
Well, I gotta go fix dinner soon. Hope everyone is well!

Thats really weird thats a blantant positive. Those tests scare me now if your blood HCG is still really 1 and you're getting that.

I can see it in the first picture and the top test in the one with the multiple tests. Are you going to ask for another blood test?

Wow Brandy, that is scary to see how many second lines you have had if your HCG level is still 1.

I think I will just not buy those again when we start TTC. :hugs: Angie.

Hi fluter!! Sorry Af came. :hugs:

I start the HCG diet tomorrow ladies. I know it is not the healthiest diet, but it will get the weight off. After I lose the weight I plan to continue my gym membership and continue to eat healthy so I don't gain it back. I will be in Mexico with Miguel in December for 3 weeks so Fx we get a NTNP surprise. I do plan to use the progesterone during the LP then. If we get our miracle great, but we will not be trying 100%. I just decided to use progesterone in case because I don't want to risk getting pregnant and then losing it from low progesterone. So that month I will be temping.

13 days post-TR and I'm SOOOOO itchy! Not the incision itself, but right around it...above it, below it, to the sides, maybe an inch on each side. It's the itchiest I've ever been. ARGH!!!! Driving me nuts. Followup tomorrow though!

Galvan, what is the hcg diet?

Sending a diaperload of baby dust for you and your DH that you get your Christmas surprise!

Angie do you have a dollar tree near you? If so go get somw $1 tests! You're killin me girl!

Brandi-mine did too for almost a month.

Galvan, get that Christmas lovin ;)

Angie I see the line too

Galvan I did the hcg diet a couple of years ago. The weight will come off but it will pack back on quickly so be cautious. Good luck sister it's a rough one

Brandi itchy is normal. It means healing :)

Healing is good to hear! I go back to work next week and I'm on my feet for 8 hours a day. What remedies did you guys try? It wouldn't look right to massage the incision for the itch while serving coffee :rofl:

CJ... No Dollar Tree that I know of?? I might try the frer again tomorrow or Wednesday if my flow does not come.
Brandy, my hcg was 1 Friday morning when I had the blood draw. I am excited and nervous, and I hope I am prepared whichever way it goes, positive or negative... If it is positive though I have to say that I will change my idea of 'normal for me'.. I have been getting VERY light positives since like 6dpo.. With a low hcg number.. If it is negative, then I pray I will take it like a woman and move forward, hopefully with better tests... :haha:
I do have to say one thing... The test I took today was WAY darker than any test I have taken so far.
I also feel 'periody'... I might start, I might not.

I am saying whatever will be, will be..

I hope you guys have a great week!!!!
God bless! <3

Did you do the FRER again yet, Angie?

Just got home from my followup with the surgeon. He said that my incision looks excellent, and I seem to be doing really well and healing well. Apparently my bloodwork from my preop says I still have low iron, so he's put me on a iron supplement. I asked him how soon I can start TTC and he said after my next cycle (due on the 13th). He said he follows up with patients again two months post surgery and does a dye test to make sure the tubes stayed open, and two months is generally when you're completely healed. So he gave me to go ahead to start TTC this month, and said if I am not pregnant by my next cycle, then call and book the dye test, and if I do get pregnant, call him as soon as the stick turns pink, so they can make sure it's not ectopic. He wrote me onto restrictions at work until November 19.

And the best news of all?

9cm and 9cm!!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy I have those lengths! :happy:

Now, AF can show up any time now. I'm eager to get started!

Ok Chicks.. Here are my tests.. I couldn't wait until 12pm.. I wanted to, but I suck and caved.. Probably a good thing for me.. :blush:

It has two lines... the test is so light it is laughable. Even though it does have two lines, it makes my numbers super low and I will never have a real live baby, but miscarriage after miscarriage.. My Wondfo tests are getting darker, but that FRER is a joke. If any of you can even see the line... cause irl it is as barely visible as it is in the photo. I am just waiting for my period to show.. I am positive it won't be on time since that was today, but I am sure that another mmc is on it's way for me. No way a person can be 12dpo and have a line so light and just barely visible on the FRER.. Dang if I don't just suck! The Wondfos mock me.. I know they are positive and they aren't false, but they sure give a false hope by measuring as low as numbers as I must have to be barely visible on a FRER.. I think I might go back to bed and pray for my period cause that would be better than another miscarriage.

Oh and you guys don't have to be nice. I know even if some of you do see the line, how unlikely it is to develope into something sustainable with lines like that at 12dpo.. I am a realist (most of the time). :cry:

I hope everyone else is doing well.

I can see a line on all three Wondfo's, but can only see something FAINT, on the last picture of the FRER. I can't see anything on the other two photos.

What about a follow up blood test, Angie?

I have not talked to my hubby yet about it. I am not sure what I am going to do Brandi.. I want darker lines, but I think that everyone wants darker lines.. :blush: I don't know what to think. There is no doubt in my mind that I am pregnant, the Wondfos have gotten progressively darker every couple of days.. I have to say that I have never had high hcg numbers either.. The first miscarriage they were only 25, I miscarried a couple of days after. The second pregnancy they made it 177; I miscarried a week after.. I want to go to the Triage and make them give me some progesterone cream so I can at least try. Part of me wants to just have faith and wait to see if I can make it to 6 weeks, then go to the doctor... I just would eat myself alive if I didn't at least TRY to do something.. Not sure if this weeks holiday is on Friday or Monday, but in the Military every holiday is a holiday. I will have another blood test one day this week. I am going to talk to my hubby about it today. When I go in to confirm the pregnancy, I will also ask for the other tests I have been waiting to get since May and I won't leave there without a huge fight without those tests.. It's just a little more blood drawn. It won't hurt anyone but me anyhow.. :haha: I am gonna see what the hubby's schedule is tomorrow and probably take him to work.

There's a thread in TTC where someone else (RedRose?) keeps getting BFPs on ICs and BFN on FRER...?

Angie, I see them all! The different tests can detect different hcg levels. Ic's are generally 10-20 and frer could be a bit higher. Take your butt for another draw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->