Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

lol yeah I dont think I will sleep....xx I will try though..Im off to peeps now. goodnight hunny x:hugs:

Congrats Crystal!!!!!! Omgiggles I didn't even see this post. Wowers lol :).

How is crystal today? Did you get an appointment to see you doctor?:) :hugs: Been thinking about you ever since..hehe

afm, I went to my checkup today and doc says she was pleased with the results of the surgery. She said after the surgery she ran the dye through and there were no problems!!She gave me 75% chance for success!! YAY! She still did tell me to wait until Jan ttc, but we will see..hehehe.If am not pregger by june then she will run the dye though again to see if there are any blockages. So fingers crossed.

How is everyone doing? :hugs:

I'm shattered, only just got in from work, but the burst pipe has been fixed YAY :happydance: All nice and warm in the house heating on as the weather says its going to be -10 tonight :growlmad:

I'm still testing neg on opk's at moment, but I'm starting to get 'o' pain and ewcm so fingers crossed it will turn pos very soon :happydance: My temps are all over the place too but are still low so I know I couldn't of possibly O'd yet.

How is everyone doing? How are you feeling Crystal? xxx

JoJo, i am glad your pipe is fixed. Burrrrrr -10. It was -7 here last night. I hope your temps start behaving! xxx

I'm hoping so too Super, they are just everywhere lol. I expected to get a positive on the opk's aswell, but I think I may of missed my LH surge. I'm just all over the place since the miscarriage. I think I'm going to stop testing and temping this month, and just let nature take its course. At least we can then have some fun without the pressure of making babies lol.

Hows it going with you Super? have you ovulated yet? you might be the next bfp? I hope so hunny xxx

Hey my ladies,

Jojo, I as much as I would like for us to have snow I am glad to live in Texas. OMG I don't think I could make it in -10.:hugs:

Super, you get TTC with us. :happydance:

Crystal, how are you today.

Iamrestored, :hi:

Hey Girls......Sorry been busy most of today ...managed to get the drive cleared at last, I have been shovelling the snow and ice away,,,,lmao I thought I was gonna have a heart attack...I AM SO UNFIT!!!! my blood pressure is up too and I have had loads of pressure in my ears.....Getting bloods checked tomorrow fingers crossed ...it will take 2 days to get the results back though, after next week if my numbers are doing nicely I will get booked in for my scan.............WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!..:happydance:

Glad your pipe is fixed Jo Jo and you can have a warm house and utility room water free....I bet you are tired after getting back into the swing of things again after being off for a while...:hugs:

Super .....So glad you appt at Docs went well......brilliant news.....75% is what my Dr gave us too so good luck hunny xx

Today I after my exercise fighting with the snow I feel totally shattered.....Had a few more intense pains today and I feel achey all over my body....so I am gonna have a nice soak and warm myself through...It freezing with more snow forecast for tonight...URGGGG! But hopefully the weather will improve for the weekend....xx

I'm hoping so too Super, they are just everywhere lol. I expected to get a positive on the opk's aswell, but I think I may of missed my LH surge. I'm just all over the place since the miscarriage. I think I'm going to stop testing and temping this month, and just let nature take its course. At least we can then have some fun without the pressure of making babies lol.

Hows it going with you Super? have you ovulated yet? you might be the next bfp? I hope so hunny xxx

Jo Jo I think with everything that has gone on I think your mind and body have recovered really well.....please dont beat yourself you if you have missed O.....your hormones and temps will be all over the place still....Have some fun for a few weeks babes and enjoy it...You and I know your BFP will only be a short time away....Mrs Fertile!...:hugs:I just know it!....xx

JoJo, I have not yet started temp'ing. I think I may not for a couple of cycles just to see what happens. Then to the charting. I know I can not know for certain if I am ovulating unless I chart? but I am sure I feel it. I am not sure how accurate those ovulation charts are, but I been having a look at them. I will be using opk's..which reminds me, I still did not receive them in the mail.. We will bd a lot (which would not be anything out of the ordinary) hehe. and see what happenes. If nothing happens within a couple of cycles then I will start that. If you have any other advice, I would love to hear!xo

As for a bfp for me this month..hmmm I am thinking no, but I know it is a possibility:) but not counting on it. It would be a pleasent surprise!

I sure hope and pray that this cycle works for you JoJo!xo

Ready, I am so looking forward to going along this journey with you and all these lovely ladies!It is hard to talk to someone about it all when they really are not feeling what you are. I would not want to be any other place! xo

Crystal, take it easy doll. don't do too much!xo

Hi ya girls....I am still up and its 2.20 am! Cant :sleep: My mind is all over the place...and Im getting some horrible pains maybe I did too much today with the snow, although in my previous pregnancies I have mucked stables and carried numerous buckets of water, and used to ride my horse....I keep forgetting I getting older and I aint a spring chicken anylonger hahahaha...

I agree with you about using OPK's they are great! and we must boggle our partners with all the kits we have and put in the bin and have stacked up....:wacko: and like you say Superstoked, its great just being able to vent feelings and express views on here, especially when you have ladies views, we are all in the same boat sort to speak!..

I hope you are doing ok at work Jo? Hopefully speak to you tomorrow when you have time to pop on?....Take care everyone...Nite xx

Forgot to mention !
Happy Anniversay
to you both Superstoked!!!
:hug:

Happy Anniversary Superstoked xxx

Well I'm off work till Friday now :happydance: Then back on earlies for a few days :growlmad: which means I have to leave for work at 5am to get there on time on these cold winter mornings.

Honest Crystal, the pains are normal. My sister whom is an older mum too, suffered them terrible. She was 41 with her last baby :happydance: I suffered them bad too.

Well ladies, I ovulated last night, the pains were terrible but we still managed to baby dance :happydance: I really don't mind if it don't work this time as I haven't got a last AF to go by for the dates. I missed the LH surge, but mine are very short and sweet anyway, to catch mine I have to test 2-3 times a day. With going back to work this is impossible to do, so I'll go with the flow. I've not stopped taking the folic acid and B6 for the LP. So time will tell if its worked or not. If no AF shows up, I'm going to test on christmas day lol.

2 days for bloods is a killer Crystal..... I hate the waits from the doctors. We have decided not to go back to the EPAC next time we catch, we will have private scans instead and book into City Hospital for antenatal care and further scans there as Queens Medical Centre is awful with all the cutbacks that have been made. Is your surgeon doing any of your scans or bloods for you?

Superstoked, have you ovulated yet? I've just got a feeling that you caught an egg last time you BD :happydance:

Have you tested again Ready? and Iamrestored, have you 'o'd yet aswell?

Well good luck ladies, I'll check in later to see you all xxx

I'll stay on a bit as I see you are online Crystal xxx

Hi I am here JO, for some reason it still has me logged in even though I closed the browser down....strange....I keep popping in now and again though...lol..

Feeling totally tired today I feel i have ran a marathon! :wacko:

Fingers and legs crossed for you Jo and hope you have worked your Magic again hunny xxx If not then I am SOOOOO sure you will make it happen really soon, I just know it....xx

Hope everyone else is well?

I'm hoping hun, but its so soon afterwards, we'll wait and see though. I'm so glad we went for medical management instead of the DnC, at least the lining of my womb isn't really thin lol and it hasn't took too long to get back to normal. I actually felt the egg pop early hours this morning and it didn't take to to long for the pains to go after that :happydance: I usually feel the 'o' pain really early but didn't this time. It started at around 7pm last night and it popped at gone 2am this morning, then the pain lasted another 2 hours after. I got it quite easy this time lol. It usually lasts for about 2-3 days in real bad pain. xxx

I'm off out for the night now ladies, finally going to see Harry Potter lol and a nice meal after at a chinese. OH is finally treating me :happydance: I must say that its the first time since losing the babies that I've felt really good. It must be all those horny hormones pmsl xxx

See you all tomorrow xxx

Awww enjoy yourself tonight at the cinema and mmmmmmmmm enjoy your meal, chinese is my FAV...yum yum...

Re: Ovulating I am also the same as you and can feel it pop....i was like this month and just knew exactly when it came out....pleased you werent in too much pain afterwards.....yeah it is sooo soon after everything you have been through, but when your time is right it will happen again whether you are trying or not!...Next time will be different you will see!:hugs:

Enjoy your night Jo and those horny hormones are good!

I fell on the ice today as Asda refused to drive into the Estate with our shopping and we had to carry 6 boxes x 2 of shopping down the estate and into our house, we must have walked half a mile each way with the shopping....I went down with a thump and I have really hurt my back...Im not having any luck am I!....lmao..Its gotta get better soon...xxxx

Aww babes, I hope you're ok? :hugs: xxx

Any sickness yet Crystal? and yes I'll certainly enjoy tonight, hopefully we'll have enough energy to BD again tonight:happydance: Just to make extra sure, if you know what I mean :blush: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->