Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Ahhhh I'm getting so nervous now that my surgery is coming up! I wish it were after Dec. 2nd already! :wacko: I don't know which I'm dreading more, the pain of recovery or the 12 hours total (6 hours each way) on a plane! :dohh:

Recovery isn't HORRIBLE. First two days I'd say are the worst. I didn't have anyone home to help me, but as long as you sleep, rest, and keep up with pain meds, you should be good!

Thank you so much Brandi, that helps me feel so much better about it! :hugs:

I just had my reversal at the end of September, so recovery is still fresh in my mind, lol. Was shocked to get pregnant so quickly too.

I'm praying so hard to have a similar experience, and congratulations again for Freckle! Praying for a H&H pregnancy and safe delivery for your baby :)

12/2 will be here in no time Kuawen! I had a 9 hour flight each way for my surgery and they ended up delaying one of my flights 5 hours and I got stuck at the airport and my luggage continued on with my pain pills in it!

So my only advice to you is be sure to have your pain pills in your carry on!

I also found that a pillow and a blakey were my best friend. The pillow is a must have in case you need to cough or sneeze etc. Hold it tight against the surgery area when you sneeze or cough.

The longer you sit still the stiffer you get so be sure to get up and walk to the restroom on the plane even if you dont feel like you need to. I would do it once an hour. Movement will also help to detour blood clots which you can be much more prone to after a surgery.

Kuawen, Brandy's right. Keep moving. I went fir a 6 hr nap right after, then got up and went shopping. Not to shop, but to move. Also, gas build up can be an issue, so stick with broth for 3 days or so and you will avoid gas pains.

I had my scan today and the girls are measuring 1.2 and 1.4lbs! Doctor is very happy with the progress so I am super excited :)

Attachments

• Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_12.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    Clifford_Brandy 11-26_10.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
Gorgoeous pictures, Brandy!

Meet Freckle, everyone! Freckle measures right on for 6w1d, and his sac measures at 6w3d. He has a strong heartbeat!

Attachments

• Freckle6w1d.jpg
    Freckle6w1d.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
Thank you guys soooo much for the advice! I hadn't even thought to bring an extra pillow with me, but I plan to put a small one in my carry on bag now! And yea moving is going to be not so easy on the plane but I plan to do it. :hugs:

Congrats on the beautiful ultrasound pictures!

Thank you guys soooo much for the advice! I hadn't even thought to bring an extra pillow with me, but I plan to put a small one in my carry on bag now! And yea moving is going to be not so easy on the plane but I plan to do it. :hugs:

Congrats on the beautiful ultrasound pictures!

My carryon was full but they didn't hassle me about carrying my blanket and pillow with me in addition to the carry on

Both Brandy and Brandi lovely scans!!! Glad all is well with them!!!

Tested and BFN should start tomorrow.

I agree, great pics ladies!

Kuawen, tomorrow is the big day!! Good luck. I'm sure you will breeze through it :)

Afm, 7 dpo, I think (need new theometer) and missed the window, so just waiting for af next Friday.

GL Tomorrow Kuawen!! You'll do just fine.

FX for all those that are in the 2WW that the witch doesnt show :(

There's a December TWW thread that already has 6BFP out of 84 testers. Looks like this is going to be a lucky month!

Hopefully, it is a a lucky month with our first NTNP month since we started TTC 2 years ago.

We are supposed to be NTNP. I am not temping or anything, but I am paying attention to when I usually O and when to BD. LOL I doubt that wil ever stop. LOL AF should be due around the 18th. I am CD7 so O is a few days away. After no BDing at all for 6 months, we decided to not add the stress to our first month back together and Christmas.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!! I hope you enjoyed turkey for me! I worked doubles that day. The turkeys were about 4USD a lb so I decided to wait to buy one. We are getting one this week and having our "Thanksgiving" dinner next Sunday on my day off.

Good Luck tomorrow, Kuawen!
Ladies the ultrasounds are too cute! Im so excited for you both!
AFM, Im on cycle day 9 now and on my 4th round of clomid. I actually ovulated much earlier last cycle so thats why I never got a + LH. The doc says the Clomid is actually working for me cause Im ovulating so he doesn't want to stop it just yet but I worry about taking it too long...he said ovulating earlier was a good sign. The few cycles before, I ovulated very late. Im so confused and just wish I could get a BFP. This is getting very stressful! February will be a year since my reversal.

Well, I have ovulated very early this time so Im guessing thats what happened last month too. Im only on cycle day 11 now and I have 3 different tests and all 3 are a bright positive for the LH and finally a smiley on the expensive one that I have never been able to get a smiley on! Wish me luck!

Well, I have ovulated very early this time so Im guessing thats what happened last month too. Im only on cycle day 11 now and I have 3 different tests and all 3 are a bright positive for the LH and finally a smiley on the expensive one that I have never been able to get a smiley on! Wish me luck!

FX for you! Keep dancing and testing. Remember you will ovulate approx 36 hours after a positive so start the day you get a positive and keep bd'in for the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->