Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Well my surgery was a success! :happydance: My doctor was able to leave me 7cm of tube on both sides and he said they were perfect, save for a very very small amount of scar tissue on the right side (but he still feels I could get pregnant from that side since it's not completely blocked). I've been sticking with my pain meds and keeping it easy and hugging my pillow 24/7 and I'm already able to be up and about and sit up for a good portion of the day! I've got a post-op scheduled for the 19th with my OB/GYN and I'm tempted to test early just in case we manage to snag an egg between now and the post-op. My surgeon said that we're free to DTD as soon as I feel up for it :shock: but above all I'm taking it easy and getting LOTS of sleep as my meds make me super drowsy. :sleep:

Thank you all so much for your prayers/well wishes/and advice!!! :hugs:

Well my surgery was a success! :happydance: My doctor was able to leave me 7cm of tube on both sides and he said they were perfect, save for a very very small amount of scar tissue on the right side (but he still feels I could get pregnant from that side since it's not completely blocked). I've been sticking with my pain meds and keeping it easy and hugging my pillow 24/7 and I'm already able to be up and about and sit up for a good portion of the day! I've got a post-op scheduled for the 19th with my OB/GYN and I'm tempted to test early just in case we manage to snag an egg between now and the post-op. My surgeon said that we're free to DTD as soon as I feel up for it :shock: but above all I'm taking it easy and getting LOTS of sleep as my meds make me super drowsy. :sleep:

Thank you all so much for your prayers/well wishes/and advice!!! :hugs:

Did you have it done at chapel hill I forgot?

We DTD the day after surgery lol

We went to NCCRM, which is really close to Chapel Hill (in fact we drove past Chapel Hill on our way back to the airport to fly home)

YAY! Congratulations on the first step in your reversal and pregnancy journey, Kuawen. And you've got some good tube lengths!

Brandy, you're brave! I was nowhere near ready for going to the bathroom the day after surgery, let alone sex if there was a man in my house :rofl:

YAY! Congratulations on the first step in your reversal and pregnancy journey, Kuawen. And you've got some good tube lengths!

Brandy, you're brave! I was nowhere near ready for going to the bathroom the day after surgery, let alone sex if there was a man in my house :rofl:

haha I was totally hopped up on pain meds! I have a super low tolerance for prescription meds... 1/2 the dose they prescribe and its like woodstock in my head lol.

I didn't feel a thing... atleast any pain!

Congrats Kuawen, it sounds like everything went perfect! Im like Brandi, I was not ready for sex anytime soon after surgery. I had 30 staples so I was sore for quite some time. My doctors orders were to wait 6 weeks and no earlier but just because of my surgery being a little more complicated.
On a fun note: my husband told me last night that his sperm needed a GPS or at least road map.....I said what are you talking about? He said they have no clue where they are supposed to be going so some help would be nice! At least he can make jokes about it..thats why I Love him so much, he keeps me laughing and Happy!!

LOL LLawson, sounds like what our Re told my husband. He was just joking, btu my husband's sperm count is super high so it is odd that we hadn't caught anything. When we did the IUI, his count was liek 500 million post wash. The RE told him that if we didn't catch anything with that many, we needed to buy GPS's for all the sperm. LOL It came out they need GPS's. :( Oh well, one day. :)

We BDed 2.5 weeks after surgery. I was in so much pain afterwards, I had the Csection cut so I couldn't move and Mexico does not sell narcotic pain meds. All I had was glorified Advil. I was so mad!

I am on CD11. I haven't been temping, but I had tons of EWCM on CD9 and no more since. I am nt sure if I have Oed yet or not. I think I just might temp in the morning to see if my temp is in the normal post O range or the Pre-O still. All I really know right now, is we are BDing like rabbits LOL and AF is due around the 18th. I will wait to test until the 20th if no AF. This is going to be hard to do. I always test latest 10dpo and that is hard.

Galvan arent you NTNP? haha teasin you! No way I could do that. FX for you thats be awesome to get the sticky bean right after returning home!

LOL Brany! That is what OH and i keep saying to each other. He will constantly ask me when O day is. He knows I am in my normal fertile days. Last night, I fell asleep while he was stuck in youtube. He woke me up to BD. Later, he said that we can't risk missing O. I reminded him that we are NTNP and laughed at him. It would be awesome if we did get our little miracle so quick! My lil angel would be due in 4 days so I am a little depressed that we haven't had a BFP since then, but not too depressed because we have only tried 2 cycles since my MC. I was talking to OH the other day. We were at the store buying groceries and there were newborns all over the place! I told him we should have one with us. It was like a slap in the face seeing newborns everywhere! I think I saw about 15 newborns in one store!

Hello ladies, congrats to you Brandy! I have been a bad stalker lately on BnB, I just been in out my emotions since my last mc and it seems like I just can't get knocked back up and I am done with crying over it. I have been having lots of CM and that's a shocker because af due tomorrow. I am just getting over the flu so the cold meds may be causing that. I am cd27 today and I can say that Clomids are evil... I have been so emotional, crying over everything and grumpy. I wish you ladies loads of dust

Hey ladies! Here's Freckle at 7w3d, measuring right on with a strong heartbeat of 150!

Attachments

• 7w3d Freckle.jpg
    7w3d Freckle.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9
Hey ladies! Nice Freckle pics! I am somewhere around 11 doo, so at should be here to
arrow. Question...my temps have been 98.4 for 4/5 days and I'm wondering if you think my thermometer might be broken ?

Brandi Congrats! nice U/S pic ;)

Cj it doesnt sound too far off to me but thats based upon my temps. Do you have a chart link or what is your standard temps average right before AF?

Thanks ladies! Made me soooo happy to know there was still a heartbeat there!

Freckle looks great!!! Congrats Brandi!

My temp sometimes stays steady for a few days.

I temped this morning and it was 97.4 and I drunk a few too many drinks last night so I expected it to be higher than normal this morning. I guess no O as of yet which is good because we didn;t BD last night, but we did this morning so I hope O hurry ups and happens. LOL

We BD'd for the first time post-surgery last night! :happydance: DH was very very gentle and there was no pain :wohoo: so now my fear with BD is overcome and I can't wait to do it again and again this weekend as I'm set to O tomorrow. C'mon Christmas BFP!!!

We BD'd for the first time post-surgery last night! :happydance: DH was very very gentle and there was no pain :wohoo: so now my fear with BD is overcome and I can't wait to do it again and again this weekend as I'm set to O tomorrow. C'mon Christmas BFP!!!

haha YAY! Ya I just did it right away after surgery so I wouldnt be all scared and stressed out about it.

Congrats hopefully you will be super lucky enough to catch it on the first cycle :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->