Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

If your lining is too thin, they should give you estradiol to thicken it. I woudl get them to check the thickness of it right before O. I agree with Brandy, scrapping the uterine lining can help with implantation as well.

I went to my regular appt this morning. I saw the babies no pics today though Boo. They are doing well... Both are now breech but have plenty of time to flip back. The doctor said I am measuring the equivalent of 34W for a singleton so no wonder I feel like I really did swallow 2 cantaloupes! Unfortunately I was diagnosed with PUPPS and cannot stop freaking itching! He said he wants to wait as long as possible before he gives me a steroid cream for the itching which I agreed to I dont like taking anything or putting anything on me that even remotely has a chance to effect the babies in anyway. My cerclage looked great on the ultrasound and was holding!!!

OH and as of today I made it to VDAY I am so overly excited right now about how things are going. I only have 12 more days till I am in the double digits and 21 days till 3rd trimester! I am using these little milestones to keep me going to get to the end goal.. Super excited.

I hope everyone is doing well and those TTC'ing get their keepers soon :)

Attachments

• 24 Weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
Great belly shot, Brandy! Glad the girlies are doing well.

Have you thought of names for them yet?

Brandy, your belly looks beautiful! It's hard to believe you are almost in your 3rd trimester already. Man, the time flies for sure..

I spent the morning on the phone to the three places I found within a 100 mile radius online today for fertility. The clinic I called yesterday does not accept military insurance, neither does the Pacific Northwest Fertility Clinic.. Seattle Reproductive medicine does take the insurance, but the insurance doesn't even cover the office visits so it is worthless.
I almost gave up, but then I picked a doctor out of a the ob doctors because no matter what, I will need a basic doctor because I am not gonna stop trying to have a baby; and when I call, the Receptionist tells me that the Doctor does see people that have had recurrent miscarriages and she (the doctor) will probably start me on Provera for a month or so to get my hormones rebalanced since my progesterone sounds way too low and a few other medicines, and I told her (the Receptionist) that if she prescribed me prenatal vitamins that she would be miles ahead of the Army doctors cause after 4 pregnancies, they never once even did that small thing. I have an appt. on Monday and God-willing, I will at least have found someone that is willing to try something.
My hubby says I should make a post of what I am going through and what this Army hospital has put us through so that other people will know. I think I might do that as soon as I am blessed with our keep baby, and there is no doubt in my mind that we will be. I plan on trying to follow what this doctor says even if she tells me to wait to ttc. The Receptionist seems to think that the doctor would encourage me to wait about 3 months to give my body time to recuperate and regulate for the many losses and the new medicines she figured the doctor will give. For the first time, I am actually excited about ttc again. I am so excited and hopeful. Even if I fail, at least I have finally found a doctor that just might be willing to try to help me however they are able.

Brandi- Thanks! I have lots whatever could have potentially been mistaken for an a$$ though through this pregnancy. No idea where it went lol.

Angie- Thats fantastic news! It really makes me feel better!... I hate when someone needs something in this care good care and they cant get it no matter how hard they are trying.. You're on your way now though. Congrats!

Love the bump and so glad the babies are doing great! Sorry about the PUPPS. I hate when I have a normal itch, I don't know what I would do it I had a rash. :hugs:

Angie, that is great that you have found a Dr who seems like shge will be willing to do something! I hope this leads to a baby in your arms soon! :hugs:

Well, I had my 3rd blood draw today. The dr. called me back at about 5:30pm.. She asked me how I was. Was I still bleeding? Then she said my number has more than doubled. My number was 58 on Monday. My number was 191 today. I don't know how my number has doubled in the last two days. I woke up Monday morning and bled and clotted ALL day that day. I am still bleeding. Red. Can someone please tell me how this is possible? I am still pregnant and not only that, I made it past my 3rd blood draw and made it to my biggest number so far. Yep, I am still pregnant. I am praying that my new doctor will give me progesterone. I am taking it one day at a time and celebrating the fact that I made it as far number-wise as I ever have and at such an early date. I am just barely over 4 weeks. I have not had any tests except for the hcg. I am praying that my hcg keeps rising and I am not having a tubal pregnancy, which is such a strong possibility. Will you ladies pray for me? I don't know why I am bleeding, but for the moment I have surpassed my previous pregnancies. At least I can tell myself that huh?

That is good news Angie. But the bleeding I would be concerned about as well. However, theres always someone out there with a success story when there are situations like yours. Maybe everything is fine. I am sorry you're having to deal with the worry right now and the unknown.

FX for you that it will all be ok. For right now I would focus on the positive thats great that your #'s went up!

I'm praying so hard for you Angie! Please keep us updated!

AFM, it looks like my body went into a little bit of shock from the surgery and I've O'd late: CD 20. I'm hoping and praying that my LP will be long enough to give any bean a chance to implant. I've never had AF arrive before 14 days after O, but I've no idea what to expect this cycle. My projected test date is Christmas Eve, but I really don't think I could stand to wait that long, especially since my post-op is on the 19th and I'll probably test just to see if I have a squinter so I can get beta's going at the same time. I know I'm sounding really optimistic...

That is awesome about the numbers Angie!! I would try to rest as much as possible and drink lots of water. That is what my ob said when I bled. I will be prating for you. :hugs:

The only reason I am excited is because I passed those clots MONDAY very early morning about 5am. I had the beta draw at about noon Monday, then my number has still doubled even after all the clotting. Honestly, I would rather have another miscarriage as long as it's not a tubal pregnancy. I have to go back Friday to have them checked again. I am researching tubal pregnancies. Scared about that. I am glad I have that appointment scheduled for Monday. I am hoping to get her to check my progesterone and maybe give me some vitamins or whatever.. I guess we will see. I am definitely not getting my hopes up. I know better than that after all my losses for sure. I told my husband to not get hopeful either. It would be a big mistake with as many failures as I have had. I think I am gonna take it easy for the next little bit just in case it might help me a little.

Kuawen, I hope you get your bfp! That really would be a great Christmas present!

Kuawen, reversal surgery can mess with your cycles a little bit. I've heard that some women don't see a period after surgery, or ovulate, or that it's a few days late. I had just finished my period the day before I had surgery and I didn't feel my O pains when I was supposed to two weeks after surgery, so I think I had an anovulatory cycle. Then my period was supposed to arrive on October 13, but it didn't arrive until October 15. I was supposed to ovulate on October 25, but ovulated October 27. I used OPK's (for the first time ever) for that first cycle after surgery because of all the stories about wonky cycles after surgery, and I know in my heart that if I had NOT peed on those Wondfo's, and I had inseminated two days earlier, on the 24th instead of the 26th, that I would have missed ovulation and probably would not have gotten pregnant as quickly as I did.

I'm one of the lucky ones, apparently, in 9% of reversal women, who have gotten pregnant a month after surgery.

Angie, prayers and love that this may be your sticky, uterine, Christmas present baby!!!

:hugs: Yea I was freaking out at first when my OPK's and CBFM weren't reading O at the expected time (I've been tracking for nearly a year, so that I would know my cycle very well) and then began reading about other women's experiences and thought "Well DUH! I just had invasive surgery. No wonder my girl bits are taking a breather." :rofl: But thankfully my body seems to have bounced back, and we caught the O! I'm praying that I'll get to be one of the lucky few myself as well.

Angie I bled for 6 months with my first child. I didnt know I was pregnant until I was about 3 months because of this. I didnt gain any weight until then. I see where you need to be concerned though with your history. Its such a shame that these doctors havent helped you more than they have.
Brandy, thats awesome news about your girls! Glad everything is going well for you.

I know its been a good little while since I have stopped by. Things are the same for me... NOT TTC and enjoying the single life, but I did just find out I'm going to be a grandma. My 19yr old is approx. 8 weeks pregnant. I'm super excited. Shes having some difficulties with emotions and morning sickness and its hard because she's living a few hours away from me now.

I haven't had time to catch up on who has got what going on, BUT I pray you are all doing well. :)

I know its been a good little while since I have stopped by. Things are the same for me... NOT TTC and enjoying the single life, but I did just find out I'm going to be a grandma. My 19yr old is approx. 8 weeks pregnant. I'm super excited. Shes having some difficulties with emotions and morning sickness and its hard because she's living a few hours away from me now.

I haven't had time to catch up on who has got what going on, BUT I pray you are all doing well. :)

Congrats! my DD is pregnant as well with our first grandbaby were so excited :) I am buying stuff like crazy for 3 babies right now its so fun! Mine is 17w along

Wow isnt it crazy were going to be grandmas? LOL

Yes CRAZY lol.... I'm excited too. I think she's having a boy, but only time will tell. Her first appointment isn't until 1/8/14

Congrats! my DD is pregnant as well with our first grandbaby were so excited :) I am buying stuff like crazy for 3 babies right now its so fun! Mine is 17w along

Wow isnt it crazy were going to be grandmas? LOL

Well Chicks, I went to have my blood draw this morning and to my surprise my number has risen to 465. If my number rises again on Monday at my appt, I will begin to be hopeful and refer to myself as 'pregnant'. I am beginning to feel pregnant. My back aches. I have headaches, mostly at night and early morning. I have stopped bleeding, but I am still spotting brown. I think I may just have been one of those women who have unexplained bleeding. I might have a fibroid or some such that made me bleed. Whatever it was, I know that I had bleeding that lasted longer than my usual period, and that my numbers are not fluctuating and are rising appropriately for 4 weeks 3 days along. I still haven't made it to 5 weeks yet. I am taking it easy. Honestly I am not doing anything, shamefully, I am not even having sex. I can't. I am too scared. My poor hubby is not used to not being sexually active everyday. I am hungry all the time now and feel nauseous and my smell has heightened so much, especially around my cat box. I am looking forward to Monday when I get to see my dr. for the first time. I am gonna ask her to check my numbers, to check my progesterone and as soon as I am far enough, to give me an ultrasound to make sure the pregnancy is where it is supposed to be, if I make it that far. I hope everyone is doing well. I am spending the weekend resting and praying..

Well Chicks, I went to have my blood draw this morning and to my surprise my number has risen to 465. If my number rises again on Monday at my appt, I will begin to be hopeful and refer to myself as 'pregnant'. I am beginning to feel pregnant. My back aches. I have headaches, mostly at night and early morning. I have stopped bleeding, but I am still spotting brown. I think I may just have been one of those women who have unexplained bleeding. I might have a fibroid or some such that made me bleed. Whatever it was, I know that I had bleeding that lasted longer than my usual period, and that my numbers are not fluctuating and are rising appropriately for 4 weeks 3 days along. I still haven't made it to 5 weeks yet. I am taking it easy. Honestly I am not doing anything, shamefully, I am not even having sex. I can't. I am too scared. My poor hubby is not used to not being sexually active everyday. I am hungry all the time now and feel nauseous and my smell has heightened so much, especially around my cat box. I am looking forward to Monday when I get to see my dr. for the first time. I am gonna ask her to check my numbers, to check my progesterone and as soon as I am far enough, to give me an ultrasound to make sure the pregnancy is where it is supposed to be, if I make it that far. I hope everyone is doing well. I am spending the weekend resting and praying..

Thats fantastic news! Thats the highest your HCG has been that I remember anyway. Monday seems like forever and I am not even in your shoes! You should definitely be over 1500 by then which is the level necessary to see where the sac is. I pray that it's attached :)

The bleeding could be explained by many things... Quite possible like some of us said that you have fibroids or polyps though could cause the bleeding if it implants around it.. you could of had 2 eggs released and 1 fertilised as well.

Thinkking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"