Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

That is awesome Angie!! I am so happy for you! You so deserve this!!! Like they say, there is power in numbers and you have people all over praying for you and your lil bean!! I will be praying your next number is great and you can refer to yourself as pregnant!! :hugs:

AFM, AF is due next Wednesday or Friday if my cycle stays the same. I am fully expecting her, but have this little hope that my weightloss worked and we have a lil bean on the way. If a miracle happens and no AF by Friday, I will buy a test and take it Saturday morning.

That is awesome Angie!! I am so happy for you! You so deserve this!!! Like they say, there is power in numbers and you have people all over praying for you and your lil bean!! I will be praying your next number is great and you can refer to yourself as pregnant!! :hugs:

AFM, AF is due next Wednesday or Friday if my cycle stays the same. I am fully expecting her, but have this little hope that my weightloss worked and we have a lil bean on the way. If a miracle happens and no AF by Friday, I will buy a test and take it Saturday morning.

You have the patience of a saint! LOL I wish I could of held out testing like you.

I think I still have 40 sticks I peed on in like 4 days

You have the patience of a saint! LOL I wish I could of held out testing like you.

I wish I had some. I forgot to buy some to bring back with me and they are very expensive here. The cheapest are about 9USD and they are no good. They kept showing BFN when I had betas of 160. I have to spend 12 to get a better one or 20 to get a FRER. I think I will get a FRER to be sure it is accurate. I thought about going for betas if no AF, btu that is the weekend before CHristmas and most places will be closed. Though I might be able to get my RE to order one in the hospital for me. I will defintiely call him if I get a BFP on the FRER to do the betas.

I wish I had some. I forgot to buy some to bring back with me and they are very expensive here. The cheapest are about 9USD and they are no good. They kept showing BFN when I had betas of 160. I have to spend 12 to get a better one or 20 to get a FRER. I think I will get a FRER to be sure it is accurate. I thought about going for betas if no AF, btu that is the weekend before CHristmas and most places will be closed. Though I might be able to get my RE to order one in the hospital for me. I will defintiely call him if I get a BFP on the FRER to do the betas.

Holy Moly I figured it would be cheaper in Mexico! I should ship you a box lol

LOL Brandy! I tried to order strips off of Amazon and they are prhibitted to ship here. Then, I ordered them and had them sent to my grandmother's. She mailed them to me. It cost 20, but never arrived. The tracking number only works up until the package leaves the US. I have been waiting on that package for 15 months. LOL So I checked to see with Fedex, but that is way too expensive. It was like 70 bucks! My dumbass took my HOTs and strps with me when I went to the US when I was 7dpiui. I used them too, I don't know WTH I was thinking. I could have easily bought 88cent ones at Walmart or Dollar Tree ones. So, I took 3 strips and 4 Dollar Tree tests. Then, I forgot to buy more to bring back.:dohh:

If I don't get a sticky bean before February, I will stock up again then. I was going to Brownsville next weekend, but the traffic to reenter Mexico that close to Christmas will be horrible last year it was a 4 hour wait. Not my idea of fun. LOL

LOL Brandy! I tried to order strips off of Amazon and they are prhibitted to ship here. Then, I ordered them and had them sent to my grandmother's. She mailed them to me. It cost 20, but never arrived. The tracking number only works up until the package leaves the US. I have been waiting on that package for 15 months. LOL So I checked to see with Fedex, but that is way too expensive. It was like 70 bucks! My dumbass took my HOTs and strps with me when I went to the US when I was 7dpiui. I used them too, I don't know WTH I was thinking. I could have easily bought 88cent ones at Walmart or Dollar Tree ones. So, I took 3 strips and 4 Dollar Tree tests. Then, I forgot to buy more to bring back.:dohh:

If I don't get a sticky bean before February, I will stock up again then. I was going to Brownsville next weekend, but the traffic to reenter Mexico that close to Christmas will be horrible last year it was a 4 hour wait. Not my idea of fun. LOL

Thats gotta be the strangest thing I have heard.. getting HPT in the mail is a weird thing apparently? Why would they take them. Thats hillarious and sucky for you at the same time.

What town in Mexico are you in?

Thats gotta be the strangest thing I have heard.. getting HPT in the mail is a weird thing apparently? Why would they take them. Thats hillarious and sucky for you at the same time.

What town in Mexico are you in?

Monterrey and yeah, it really sucks.

Do any of you know if you can take the TR off on your taxes or any of the other testing supplies like the OPKs? Ive spent a small fortune on those this year.

Do any of you know if you can take the TR off on your taxes or any of the other testing supplies like the OPKs? Ive spent a small fortune on those this year.

Yep! I am the queen of tax write offs!

You can write off the following-

• The surgery in full
  • Any presciption medicine that cost you out of pocket. This money could not have been paid from a flex spending account though
  • 23 cents per mile for every trip to and from either a doctors appt or a pharmacy (This can be walmart on a grocery shopping trip as long as you purchased an item from the pharmacy section like a PG test)
  • All pharmacy items such as testing supplies

This is the same for dental and eyeglasses etc.. Rope them all into one!

I couldnt attach the IRS Publication 502 because it's a large PDF but here is the link. This will tell you anything you need to know or answer your questions :)

There is a HUGE list of things you would never suspect you could write off on your taxes...

IVF
Acupuncture
Chiropractor
Contact lenses and saline solution
eye glasses and exams
eye surgery
Your insurance premiums if they are not Pre tax from your check
If you traveled for your TR you can deduct the cost of lodging and food there are guidelines and maximums see the Publication 502 for this
Pregnancy tests... I cannot find any documentation that there is a max on this amount
Fertility treatments and or supplies to aid in fertility

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p502.pdf

Wow! That's so cool you can write that stuff off. I don't think you can do that here

My numbers are going down again. My progesterone is at 6.9. I was 4 weeks 5 days. I see my new doctor tomorrow. I might be back. I am still ttc, but I am not telling anyone until I get to at east 8 weeks from now on, so I will be back if/when I ever hit that mark. God bless.

So sorry you are having to go through all this Angie! I will keep you in my prayers!

Brandy, Thanks for all the helpful info. Thats great news!

My numbers are going down again. My progesterone is at 6.9. I was 4 weeks 5 days. I see my new doctor tomorrow. I might be back. I am still ttc, but I am not telling anyone until I get to at east 8 weeks from now on, so I will be back if/when I ever hit that mark. God bless.

Angie, I don't show my face here often enough but I come back to see how you are doing. I do this because I truly feel for you because I am going through the same thing. So many pregnancies but no baby :( I still do not have the answers I need as to why this is happening. The last time I had a loss which was just a couple of months ago, my doctor did say my thyroid was low? But it seems her schedule is to busy for me... I am debating if I should see someone new. I have had 5 losses since my TR and I have not passed 5 weeks, one there was a heartbeat and the others only the sac. It is physically and mentally draining :( .

I am now in the tww and I have hopeful symptoms but I am not getting excited because it has always been taken away from me. If I am late for af I will take a test and if I do get my bfp I will not notify my doctor until I feel like I am in danger or surpassed my 5 weeks. I know how important it is to get your levels checked with tr girls, and I am aware of the risks of tubal pregnancy after a reversal, but like I said unless I feel like something is wrong I am riding it out on my own for a little while. I feel that I am fine until the first day I see my doctor, it seems like I jinx it every time. I know this is probably not so but it's how I decided to do things if I get a bfp in the future.

I love how supportive you ladies are. It is a great place to be! :) Congrats to all the mommies to be and baby dust to all of you ladies!!!

Happy Monday!!:dohh:

Angie, :hugs: I am so sorry. I am now not only scared of a BFN, but scared of the BFP too. I am so scared that I will have to go through the pain of losing another baby again. It hurt so bad the last time. I know I will be ecstatic when I see 2 lines, but I will be so scared that I won't even make it to hear their heartbeat. My last baby quit developing at 5 weeks. All we saw was the sac. I pray we all get our sticky beans very soon. A Christmas miracle for all of us would be great! :hugs:

I just feel plain awful for those that are having issues with ttc'ing and losing their pregnancies. I hate being helpless and not having the answers :(

I wish you all the best if I could fix any of it I would without a second thought.

Hugs to everyone and hope you get your keepers soon.

Super, I have to say that is the one thing I regret about this walk; waiting to pick a different doctor. If you feel like your doctor isn't right or helping you, keep that one while you are actively searching for another. I know it is sometimes hard to switch a provider since it was real hard for me, but I found a doctor finally that is going to help me with MY fears and not just their knowledge. My progesterone was 6.9 yesterday at 4 weeks 5 days pregnant. She said she was amazed I was staying pregnant as long as I had been with numbers so low. As soon as I miscarry, she has Prometrium for me to take as soon as I ovulate, every single day.. I fell in love with her helping me. She said that it was common sense that my progesterone was low and she didn't see why they hadn't tried that first since it was so obvious. She also said the Army doctors are limited in their ability and as she has her own practice, she can prescribe what she wants.
Your thyroid is nothing to play around with as far as pregnancy goes. If I had it to do over again, I would have done it differently, but really each step we takes leads us somewhere different so I just tell myself that God has yet to give me the little person that He has planned for us. I completely understand how you feel. I feel like I am killing my little ones by failing to search out the care I know I need and because if it isn't tubal pregnancies, I know that I am miscarrying over a small thing and that makes the losses even more pointless. I have not gotten to 5 losses yet and I have to say that I pray I don't, but I know your fear and with each loss it gets deeper. Only you know what you need, but with 4 or 5 losses the chances of us having a baby without help is more and more slim... Make a plan of attack and if it doesn't work, then make a back-up plan. Find a new doctor. Doesn't even have to be an OB for a thyroid issue does it? Make an appt at a different doctor just for the thyroid issue if you can. That way you don't have to go through the one who doesn't want to do anything about it. I now know that if a doctor doesn't hear me, then I don't want them in charge of my life; and what is a doctor but a stranger you have given charge over your physical and emotional well-being. Make sure you pick one that puts you at ease and comforts you.
I completely agree with the 5 week rule. I also feel that it is best for some of us tr ladies to wait until we make it past 5 weeks. I know that it is for me. All those blood draws are tough, but for me, I won't be able to wait since I must be monitored for past blood clots. I sure wish I could though cause it is so tough emotionally to wait and hope in vain.
My new doctor said I should wait to try, but I didn't have to if it felt ok to em. I will be ttc as soon as I can. That's the only way I know how to find even a little bit of ease from the pain of feeling like such a failure over these losses.
I will try to check in every once in awhile. I appreciate all you ladies and I pray for you ALL every day. Pray that I am not having tubal pregnancies. That is the last fear that I have not been able to address yet.

Oh, at my ultrasound today the doc said it looked like I have a small cyst on my left ovary. She said it would not keep me from getting or staying pregnant. ??? Never been told I had a cyst before but my left side is very tender from middle belly to hip bone. I will be miscarrying soon I guess. Man, it sure did a number to my Christmas. I have another blood draw on Wednesday. I feel so much better since I got a new doctor. She made me feel so much better about ttc and told me straight out it is either progesterone or tubal pregnancies.. Figure I got a 50/50 chance. I can live with that.
God bless.
Oh and CJ, You are in my prayers. I have been thinking of you and hope you are well.
Also, I will not stop praying for your Daddy, Galvan.. and those girls Brandy! I will be back one day soon!!
Happy Christmas!!!

Angie, thank you for thinking of me. You are so sweet. I'm sorry you are having such trouble staying pregnant. I have hypothyroidism and take meds every day. It will take affect very fast and maybe it will fix the problem. I'm going go try another injectable cycle the end of next month. This is cycle 38 with that one chemical in June and nothing else.

I need to ask you ladies something.. As you guys know I am in the process of miscarrying. Now this month has been very tough on me, but something is weird with this loss. I was due for my period on the 6th of December. My number was 7. I started bleeding so very heavy on the 9th and clotting badly on the 9th 10th and some on the 11th.. I bled for almost 5 days...longer than my normal period. I am actually still spotting brown and have been every day since the 12th. For the first few times after my bleed, I actually had my numbers rise to 465, but they have been lowering and at my draw last Wednesday the 18th, my number was 49.. Could that bleed have been my miscarriage?? I haven't really been bleeding red, but my numbers have decreased.. I had a blood draw today but won't get the number back until tomorrow. I don't think I will have a number though. I didn't know that I could miscarry, and my numbers rise for a little bit and then slowly just disappear.. I am getting ovulation pain. If that bleed was my miscarriage that makes me at cd15.. If my number just got to zero, say on the 20th, would that allow my body to ovulate again right away or would it take awhile? Dang, this sucks! I just don't know my body this cycle. I want to try right away, but I don't know what's going on with myself.. I need to track just for the progesterone help.. I have not been tracking cause I have been waiting to miscarry, but what if I already did? UGH! I think I might already be on the verge of ovulating again. I don't want to miss it so I can build up my lining over these next few months..

With my last loss I bled for almost 2 weeks it tapered off and then I was spotting brown here and there. I got a positive OPK while I still had the spotting.

Whether the egg would of been viable due to the fact I was still miscarrying I dont know. My number were an 8 about the time I O'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->