Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

My first AF after surgery hit yesterday, and I'm starting to realize how little information I was given by the medical staff treating me. I was not told that the first period after my surgery could be heavy (horror movie inspiring, in fact) and painful. Can I ask if you ladies experienced the same after your reversals, and if you've had a number of cycles after your TR did AF ever get lighter and more bearable for you? I don't know how long it's going to take for me to conceive, and I'm truly afraid that this could be my new 'normal' for AF...

Kuawen, what you're describing sounds very normal. My first 3 cycles after my surgery were very painful. Especially the first...each one getting a little better. I don't ever take anything for AF pain but the first AF after TR was HORRIBLE...extremely painful cramps, clots etc. I took advil and kept a heating pad on my ab. :( Sorry you're dealing with this..but it DOES get better. Hopefully you'll get preggers this cycle and won't have to deal with it again;) Hang in there:hugs:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my TR sisters:hugs:

I hope it's been a wonderful day for everyone:thumbup: :kiss:

Thank you so much Faith. It was a really rough AF but it looks like it's done today (a little sooner than expected) so hopefully the next time (if there is a next time :winkwink:) it'll be a little bit lighter. Thank you for reassuring me that what I'm experiencing is normal!

And Merry Christmas to you too! :hugs:

Merry Christmas sisters!!! I hope the new year brings us all our bfps!

I hope everyone had a good day today. I hope the next year is filled with sticky BFPs for all of us.

Kuawen - I hope your cycles regulate soon. My cycles have stayed pretty much the same, although now I don't get pre-AF migraines like I used to pre-TR.

I'm somewhere in the 8 dpo range according to FF. I might be closer to 11 dpo too. Crazy temps on femara and didn't opk this time... If I o'd on day 9 then I'm gonna tell the re about it to see if that's enough time for the eggies to get big enough. End of January is our medicated injectable cycle :)

Hey ladies!!! Have not been on in forever! Gianna is 16 months now, and keeps me super busy, she is nonstop! Just wanted to drop by and see how everyone is...any BFP's??

AFM....had been having severe indigestion and feeling dizzy, decided to poss and guess what?! BFP!!!! I have taken 6 tests over past 3 days, all BFP! Cannot believe it as it took forever and Clomid to conceive Gianna. Waiting for doctor to call me back so I can go for 1st blood draw! Never give up hope, I am working on my second after TR! Baby dust to all!

Princess Gianna! And BFP!

Attachments

• IMG_20131215_113625-1.jpg
    IMG_20131215_113625-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations Trynfor5!!!!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I just wanted to drop in a see how everyone is doing! I pop in from time to time just to see how everyone is doing.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!!! I hope to see a ton of :bfp: in 2014!!!!! :hugs: and :dust:

Congrats tryn! How far along are you? I got my bfp November 7 at 11dpo after my first insem and first cycle after tubal reversal. I'm due July 21

Congrats tryn! How far along are you? I got my bfp November 7 at 11dpo after my first insem and first cycle after tubal reversal. I'm due July 21

I just found out so I am guessing a few weeks, I am 12 dpo! Congrats to u!

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the new BFPs! Hope everyone had a good Christmas! AFM, Well AF showed up on Christmas Eve :( Made for a disappointing time, but I knew we wouldn't be getting a Christmas Miracle...So onward we go! I start my 1st cycle of Femara tomorrow, follicle scan end of next week, then IUI the following week. Excited to finally get our odds up to normal, but a little apprehensive as well Hoping that it only takes 1 try :) If not then we plan to do 3 total with oral meds, then take a month off & start injects after that...Praying we don't get that far & that we have to cancel our trip to Florida in August due to me being grossly pregnant! lol Here's to all of us getting our BFP in 2014!!!!

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the new BFPs! Hope everyone had a good Christmas! AFM, Well AF showed up on Christmas Eve :( Made for a disappointing time, but I knew we wouldn't be getting a Christmas Miracle...So onward we go! I start my 1st cycle of Femara tomorrow, follicle scan end of next week, then IUI the following week. Excited to finally get our odds up to normal, but a little apprehensive as well Hoping that it only takes 1 try :) If not then we plan to do 3 total with oral meds, then take a month off & start injects after that...Praying we don't get that far & that we have to cancel our trip to Florida in August due to me being grossly pregnant! lol Here's to all of us getting our BFP in 2014!!!!

FX for you that the medicated cycle works before moving on to injectables :)

Other than the cost though I didn't find the injections to be bad at all.. in fact I still am on some injections lol.

Thanks Brandy! The cost is what makes me cringe :/ Hope the girls are doing well, as well as mom too! How much longer do you have left?

Cupcake- I can't believe its the end of December... When I started this whole thing I couldnt even imagine celebrating xmas and being this pregnant! Hah... 2014 is almost here and before it sounded so far away till I had a little one let alone 2 little ones!

I have an U/S tomorrow but last time I saw the doctor the babies were almost 2lbs each and over 13" long! I feel and look huge so I know they are growing. Luckily I havent packed on the pounds.. Figure that will come these last few weeks :( I am a little over 26W right now!

The doctors wont let me go past 38W for sure no matter what. They would like to deliver at 37 if I will let them atleast they are pushing for that to be the max... (I am a huge opponent of induction I wont get into the politics of that lol) So the most I could have is 10.5 weeks to go right now.

They will remove my cerclage at 32W on February 4th! So essentially the babies can come anytime from 2/4-3/18. Big window. I am hoping for 36-38W though around 3/4-3/18... if any of that makes sense.

I forgot to add.. I am 26W but measuring 36W!

Oh WOW! So exciting that they are growing well! God Bless YOUR poor little body! When I worked L&D, we had several sets of twins born, usually around 34-35 weeks. I'd say averaging 4-5 pounds, But we did have 1 set born right at 39 weeks. They weighed 7 & almost 8 pounds, poor little momma was like 150 pounds when they were born! We were Amazed!! Both babies & mom were healthy though! :) I used to say I wanted twins, red headed boys like dh, lol but now I just want at least 1, but will gladly take what God sees fit to give me! Hope this last trimester isn't TOO rough on you, but so happy that you have been blessed after your long Journey!

BTW March 8th would be an Awesome B-day for the girlies! ;) My b-day, but I would love to share! lol

I'll share March 14 as a birthday. So glad to hear the girls are growing well, Brandy.

I know what you mean when you say it seems so far away. For me, it is far away, lol but on a few days we can say "We're due this week".

Feels like it was yesterday that I got the BFP and summer seems so far away with winter having just started but then I realize, I only have a week and a half until the second trimester. Where did that go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->