Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'll share March 14 as a birthday. So glad to hear the girls are growing well, Brandy.

I know what you mean when you say it seems so far away. For me, it is far away, lol but on a few days we can say "We're due this week".

Feels like it was yesterday that I got the BFP and summer seems so far away with winter having just started but then I realize, I only have a week and a half until the second trimester. Where did that go?

Seriously wow you're already almost out of the first Tri so time is flying!

Crazy! And I just realized my typo, lol...meant "this year", not "this week", lol

I think we're out this month, since both DH and I have been fighting sicknesses since Thanksgiving. Sinus infections and the flu and who knows what else is going on now. I haven't been tracking anything and I feel mostly alright about that. We've only been able to BD twice, and once was laughable because we were too worn out to finish, LOL.

They have a huge buy 2, get 3 free sale at Harris Teeter today, so I now have way too much bacon. :) I hope everyone is having a great day.

Brandy - I can't believe you're almost done cooking those babies already. I swear it seems like just the other week when you were having those babies transferred.

I think we're out this month, since both DH and I have been fighting sicknesses since Thanksgiving. Sinus infections and the flu and who knows what else is going on now. I haven't been tracking anything and I feel mostly alright about that. We've only been able to BD twice, and once was laughable because we were too worn out to finish, LOL.

They have a huge buy 2, get 3 free sale at Harris Teeter today, so I now have way too much bacon. :) I hope everyone is having a great day.

Brandy - I can't believe you're almost done cooking those babies already. I swear it seems like just the other week when you were having those babies transferred.

Thats when it will happen when you least expect it!!

I have a scan today... FX I have a good U/S tech that gives me lots of good pics. Sometimes it hit or miss with them since I am going to a place I havent been before since my doctors tech is out on vacation :(

I went in for my 26W U/S... Cerclage is holding well first of all thank god! No funneling and its at around 3 so thats fantastic news! :happydance:

The babies are 2.1lbs and 2.0lbs both are 14" long...... There is a reason I feel like I am over stuffed in there thats alot of babies :) I have only gained 9lbs so far but the doctor said that is fine because they are in the 58th percentile so totally normal size.

I got pics but they are all crappy because they are so smashed up together in there you cant decipher much of anything lol.

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

How is everyone?
How have the holidays been?
Mine has been pretty good except for this month-long miscarriage. I have a feeling it is almost over though. I got my last number checked on Monday the 23rd. I got the result on Thursday and it was 9. I know it isn't fully over yet though cause I am still bleeding. This has been the weirdest cycle of my life. I hope I never have another like it. I will start taking opks soon. Hopefully I will actually ovulate this month sometime.. My hubby leaves at the end of January for training so if I don't get to try, I won't get to try until March.. At least that will give me a few months to straighten out my lining to see if that is the issue..
Tryin, Best wishes on your new pregnancy.
Brandy, it is great that your little ones are doing so well. I hope you make it as far as you want.
Cupcake, I pray you get your little one this year, hopefully more so at the beginning than at the end.
I hope you get yourself a little one, Navy!
I am praying for all of us still waiting for our good news.
I have my plan already, I am just waiting for it to play out for me. I am praying I am not have tubal pregnancies..
I am waiting to be able to join the countdownmypregnancy.com website and be able to STAY on it longer than a week.. ; )

I am on cd 20 I am guessing.. I usually have 26 day cycles so this one will probably be quite a bit longer than usual. I don't really know how hcg affects your ability to ovulate during a miscarriage. I am guessing if you have the hcg hormone in your body, it keeps you from o'ing?? Guess I should research it a bit.. Google is the devil though sometimes and you end up thinking your are due to die in the next 24 hours..

Anywho... I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve! I am gonna to pick myself a beautifully hot dress, strut around in it all day with heels and the whole sha-bang and show my baby an amazing beginning to this next year.. I am looking forward to it. Bud-Light and slow dancing and little kisses from my Bestie. I wish everyone a great New Year! and so many wonderful moments throughout the year!!

How is everyone?
How have the holidays been?
Mine has been pretty good except for this month-long miscarriage. I have a feeling it is almost over though. I got my last number checked on Monday the 23rd. I got the result on Thursday and it was 9. I know it isn't fully over yet though cause I am still bleeding. This has been the weirdest cycle of my life. I hope I never have another like it. I will start taking opks soon. Hopefully I will actually ovulate this month sometime.. My hubby leaves at the end of January for training so if I don't get to try, I won't get to try until March.. At least that will give me a few months to straighten out my lining to see if that is the issue..
Tryin, Best wishes on your new pregnancy.
Brandy, it is great that your little ones are doing so well. I hope you make it as far as you want.
Cupcake, I pray you get your little one this year, hopefully more so at the beginning than at the end.
I hope you get yourself a little one, Navy!
I am praying for all of us still waiting for our good news.
I have my plan already, I am just waiting for it to play out for me. I am praying I am not have tubal pregnancies..
I am waiting to be able to join the countdownmypregnancy.com website and be able to STAY on it longer than a week.. ; )

I am on cd 20 I am guessing.. I usually have 26 day cycles so this one will probably be quite a bit longer than usual. I don't really know how hcg affects your ability to ovulate during a miscarriage. I am guessing if you have the hcg hormone in your body, it keeps you from o'ing?? Guess I should research it a bit.. Google is the devil though sometimes and you end up thinking your are due to die in the next 24 hours..

Anywho... I hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve! I am gonna to pick myself a beautifully hot dress, strut around in it all day with heels and the whole sha-bang and show my baby an amazing beginning to this next year.. I am looking forward to it. Bud-Light and slow dancing and little kisses from my Bestie. I wish everyone a great New Year! and so many wonderful moments throughout the year!!

Angie~So sorry your still in turmoil! Hope the New Year brings you peace & answers! Thank you for your well wishes!
AFM, I took my 1st Femara last night. Excited to get this cycle rolling & praying for some good Follicles, as well as sperm that swim straight & swift! Let's get this IUI cycle started! We have talked about the New Year & have decided, It's all or nothing for us in 2014...Either we get our bfp or we have to let it go. It's been over a year for us. I know we "hear" of those ladies who get their bfps after YEARS of trying or after they have given up & moved on, but for us this Journey has NOT been what we expected. I can not mentally or physically TTC indefinitely....So I told DH that either way, after 2014, either way it turns out, we are done & he agrees, but REALLY believes we WILL get a bfp in the next 3 cycles! lol Wish I had that certainty...But anyways, If God sees fit to surprise us on down the road so be it, but if we are not pregnant by the end of the year, then we will accept its just not going to meant to be....Fx'd that we all are pregnant or holding our Miracles in 2014!

I think that is a great plan, Cupcake. Mine is somewhat the same. Either I will get pregnant and keep it with Prometrium, or I will just get pregnant and miscarry until either I lose the only tube I have, or a baby decides to stick. When I got my tubes untied, that was my all or nothing. Either I was gonna give it my all or I was gonna keep the money and take the best cruise in the world. I decided on the reversal. I will NEVER give up!
I envy you your will-power. It takes much more strength to let something go than it does to obsess into oblivion over it. I am coming up shortly on two years since the reversal.. UGH!

Im with you on that obe Cupcake. TTC after my reversal really took a toll on us. After 4 years it was started to affect our marriage. So we said enough was enough and accepted we would never concieve. But two monthes after my four year tr annivetsary...I got pregant.

Angie-Its not about willpower for me. I can't live the rest of my fertile years being sad when af shows, or worrying about the what ifs & I shouldn't do that just in case I COULD be pregnant, not to mention the ongoing costs...The projected $6000.00 has steadily creeped up since TR..... :( Emotionally I am not the strong one. I don't know how you do it! I would be a basket case by now. YOU are the strong one, the one who has the willpower. I'm almost at 14 months past TR & can't tell you how many times I have lost faith, shed tears & thought about giving up already & that was with us taking a break & NTNP the last 3 cycles! lol
Stickybean~That is encouraging to hear that bfps still come along even after 4 years! From the boards & articles I have seen they pretty much make me feel like that if it don't happen in the 1st year then it won't. :/ Hoping we are an exception to that rule.....Thanks for the support!

Merry Christmas ladies! I'm 11 dpo finishing my first femara cycle. Thought I had no side effects but had terrible headaches for 3 days after I finished taking it. Crazy rocky temps along with a cold after o'ing. Thought I I'd o'd very early but old femara fooled me and we bd'd the day AFTER o! Don't have much faith in this cycle but...usually AF is here tomorrow and woke up at 4:30 dying to pee and starving! Then went back to sleep and we up at 7 dying to pee again and my temp spiked higher than ever. Is it the femara?

CJ I have never really heard of anyone having side effects from Femara.. I know I didnt. Not to say it doesnt happen.

Lets just hope your PG and things are being whacky!

I am on day 3 of Femara, just started having some dull cramping today.....Good Luck CJ!

Might just be coincidence Brandy. How are you feeling!?Mine was days 3 through 7. Good luck Cupcake!

I hope you Ladies ALL get your bfp. I pray everyday. I pray we all do.

I also pray that is not true about the first year, Cupcake. I am almost at two years now. Even though I have had a bfp, I only stay pregnant long enough to see double lines and extra doctor visits to rub in my failure day after day. I have had two different 'periods' this month.. I had one from the 9th to the 12/13 and have had one this week from Thursday to current. This one has not really been red, but more of a rusty color, but it is aggravating. I have still not gotten my opks in the mail. I just figure I am not meant to be speeding along quite yet. I believe half my problem is I am so impatient. I hate waiting. I am more impatient since Daniel will be leaving at the end of the month.. UGH! I so wanted to be pregnant before I turned 35. My first loss was due at the end of January. It has been a hard month. I hope my progesterone is the issue. I know it's at least part of the issue with it being at 6.9.. If it is the issue, I am gonna try so hard to be thankful I found out and fixed my problem, and never look back at what I lost to get there. I mean, I know I would be grateful for a baby, but to lose so many over such a simple thing will make me want to look back and be angry sometimes and I don't want to be angry, just really grateful.. Now, if I have to eventually try IVF, I will not have a reason to look back and be anything but thankful... well if it works for me... I just want to wake up and be grateful.. No matter what life throws at me.
Now I am gonna go crochet my Mom an awesome earwarmer and take a bath and read The Hobbit..
God bless, and praying so hard for your cycles CJ and Cupcake.

Thanks Angie! I think the "year" rule gets thrown out there for those of us who haven't seen 2 lines in that time frame. I do know I have read of several successful pregnancies after that time line. Just hoping to add our own soon! I hate waiting too! I am definitely not very good at it! I think that is why we have set a deadline for "hardcore" ttc....Either way there is an end in site. It breaks my heart to think of not being able to see my dh holding his child, but at this point I have to realize that TR doesn't work for everyone, those stories seem to get ignored when starting this Journey & filled with hopes & dreams though...I know even when Dr.B told me my lengths & that I had a 50-60% shot I just KNEW we would get our Miracle in spite of it! Well here I am, 16th cycle......still waiting....*sigh....I pray that you get your keeper soon! Hold to your Faith sweetie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->