Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Wondering if femara is going to lengthen my cycle? AF is due today and I usually cycle with my dad who started today. I have woken up starving the last few days but my temps took a dive today, so who knows. Thinking of you Angie! We ARE going to be bump buddies!!!!!

CJ- Femara actually put my cycles right on target for the 29/30 day schedule... Clomid did the opposite and dragged my cycles out. Either your PG or it's med side effects! When are you testing?

I was going to skip testing. Felt like I was out. Wait for AF...but if I'm past 14 dpo (12 today) then I will test :)

Had my hcg drawn 12-27=78
12-30=241 and progesterone 18.69

Cannot believe it! No Clomid or anything this time! I will keep you ladies updated and keep checking in to see all the BFP's 2014 will surely bring! Sending lots of baby dust to all my TR sisters!!

Beautiful numbers trying. I also had my tr miracle in 2012. We are working on number 2. I have had 2 losses since then though.

Had an ultrasound today. Freckle's DEFINITELY grown!

Attachments

• Freckle11w2.jpg
    Freckle11w2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
Sorry af got you CJ! 2014 will be our turn sweetie! FX'D!!!!

Tryn~So far so good on your #'s! Hope you see your little bean in utero before long!

Sticky~Sorry to hear about your losses :( But Super Happy you have had 1 Miracle after TR! Hope you get your BFP, along with the rest of us in 2014! ;)

Brandi-Glad your little one is growing well!

AFM-Tonight is my last Femara....Still with dull headaches, but if it works I'll take it! lol Got scan schedule worked out, finally, US tech on call for a possible Sunday IUI! Ready to get this done, before I have a panic attack...& then we wait some more :/ Hate all this waiting....grrr

Hope everyone has a Wonderful New Year filled with Joys beyond imagination!!! Baby Dust for all us still TTC!!! Good Luck to the momma's to be!!!:dust::dust::dust:

Good luck with your iui, Cupcake. Happy to see the babies are doing well Brandy and Brandi. How is your daughters pregnacy going Brandy. What an exciting year for you becoming a grandma and twin bb girls on the way.

Happy New Years to all of you wonderful ladies..Hope 2014 brings us all little bundles of joys.

Good luck with your iui, Cupcake. Happy to see the babies are doing well Brandy and Brandi. How is your daughters pregnacy going Brandy. What an exciting year for you becoming a grandma and twin bb girls on the way.

Happy New Years to all of you wonderful ladies..Hope 2014 brings us all little bundles of joys.

Hers is going amazingly well because its completely uneventful which is great :happydance: She is having a baby BOY :) His name is Sylas! She is 19W due 5/22. I can't wait to meet him :cloud9:

I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!! Thank you for all the support in 2013 :) I would have never made it without my tubal reversal friends through this whole process.

Happy New Year to you all! I hope 2014 brings us all bfps :)

Hope everyone's 1st day of 2014 was great! Day 4 of headaches here. Had nausea yesterday & my mouth is a dessert....:/ After hearing how femara is better than clomid, now I'm not so sure.....did have headaches & hot flashes with clomid too, but not as long as this....REALLY hoping for a miracle iui soon! Snow forecasted for us today, so off to work so I can make it back home before it hits! Have a good safe day ladies :)

We have 3 inches of snow in n Columbus! Visiting family this week. Cupcake, I had a 3-4 day headache too, but at least I wasn't the raging monster I am with clomid, lol :) Hope it gets better soon. Watch out...it made me o 2 days sooner than the norm!

Thanks for the heads up! I'm supposed to start opks today & scan later so hope we catch it. Lol

Yes with Femara I O'd earlier than Clomid. Thats why I loved it because it made my cycles much more even.

I would O around 12-14 instead of 18-20! Which also made my LP correct and stay at about 12-14 days as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->