Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I'm usually a 13-14 ovulater LoL have O'd a couple cycles on CD 16 but not common...guess we'll find out soon!

Hi ladies, I don't come on here often as I never get the time anymore with the 2 little ones to run around after. Callum has been diagnosed as Autistic which we knew he would be, but he's making brilliant progress and receiving lots of help. Alyssa is just a gorgeous happy baby girl bless her, and I'm going to be a granny in July this year! And I'm also pregnant with our 3rd TR baby which will also be born in July. I have to have a C-section this time so will be having my tubes taken away at the same time. 3 babies is more than enough for us and they will all be under the age 3 too so hard work ahead of us but we are happy :happydance:

Congrats Jojo!!

I must say though I cringe anytime someone mentions their tubes. I will murder the next person that even considers touching mine LOL

After what I went through to get here who knows I might want another when I am 60 lol

I have to share I was so excited

I went to sears and they had party dresses clearanced in the infant section for 8.40 after in store discounts! I bought these 2 in size 6m and the other one in 9m Make good picture dresses too.

https://www.sears.com/youngland-infan...&blockType=G12

https://www.sears.com/american-prince...&blockType=G33

They have little bloomers under them they are adorable!

I do amateur photography so I cant wait to doll them all up and pose them for their scrapbooks/baby books!

Hello everyone and happy new year. I haven't been on in a while. Congrats to all the bfp's. February is coming up quick, can't wait for the 19th so I can start this journey all over. May god bless us all!!!

Hello everyone and happy new year. I haven't been on in a while. Congrats to all the bfp's. February is coming up quick, can't wait for the 19th so I can start this journey all over. May god bless us all!!!

How exciting!!

After our twins are born we will be rejoining the TTC world as well. This time though it will be back to trying naturally instead of IVF once my period returns.

FX you will get yours quickly!

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Jojo x x My loyal and supportive bnb friend. Much love and best wishes to you and your gorgeous family. X you give us hope and inspiration x:hugs::dust::dust:

Hello Ladies! I thought I'd drop in and share some pictures of my lovely little rotten princess!!! She is with her older brother and sister. I can't believe she will be 9 months old in a few days! Lots of Baby dust to you all!

Attachments

• Giggles.jpg
    Giggles.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
  • cuddles.jpg
    cuddles.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Sisters.jpg
    Sisters.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Chewy Phone.jpg
    Chewy Phone.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
Mommabrown, beautiful children!
I havent been on in awhile. My son is home on leave and has been here for a few weeks so hes kept me busy! He leaves tomorrow morning. Its always heartbreaking when he leaves..
Im glad to see so much good things have happened for you ladies since Ive been gone. It gives me hope and inspiration but I must say its getting so frustrating cause nothing seems to be normal with me... i can see where you are coming from, Cupcake when you have set a deadline. Its consuming our lives and even though I want it more than anything, it gets so hard sometimes to just keep up.
I went for my yearly Pap a few weeks ago and everything was normal but she said my uterus was what she called up and up, meaning it was going to be a really hard trip for the sperm and tricky and suggested to raise my bottom for 15-20 after sex, which I had already been doing.
I have a really hard time catching my LH surge. Last month I caught it on cycle day 10 and it was positive for 3 days which was very strange for me. This month I havent caught it yet and Im on cycle day 14. I just finished round 5 of clomid 100 mg. i had pain yesterday like O pains in my right side and some mild cramping in my tummy. This morning the hubby and I had sex first thing, I piled myself up on my big pillow and laid there for about an hour watching tv. Ive never stayed up there that long. LOL, anyway about an hour ago I had some spotting when I went to the bathroom pink/light red. I shouldnt be anywhere near starting my period and I would think it would be way too early for implantation bleeding? Any suggestions? Im driving myself Crazy!! No positive pregnancy test or LH at this time.

Hi ladies! I haven't been responding much, I have been reading though. My dad passed away Christmas day after a 6 year long fight with cancer. He was suffering so bad at the end though. It is horrible to not be able to call him up anymore, we will miss him so much, but he is no longer suffering.

Llawson, some women spot during O at times.

I had a few responses to post, but my brain is not functioning right now so I will respond later. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and Happy New years! :hugs:

So sorry Galvan. Prayers for you & your family~~~~~

I had "O" spotting last cycle, which was a 1st for me. Was told that it happens at times, when you have a strong Ovulation & Good Follicle??? Not sure that is the case, but either way it didn't matter....*sigh :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->