Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake, how long did the spotting last? Im still spotting today with alot of cm mixed in. My temp has never raised yet so thats throwing me for a loop. I figure if I ovulated it would have been Friday night when I was hurting? Not hurting now or cramping but just spotting?
Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2014 brings the best for all of you sweet ladies!!

It last a couple of days but not consistently. Would come & go. Just small amounts....light pink in color....

I spotted alot with clomid and Femara. Dr said it was of strong ovulation and or more than 1 follicle bursting. Fx for both!

JO!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! You cannot imagine how big the smile on my face is right now! And congratulations on becoming a granny in July!

Galvan, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My heart is with you.

good luck to all you ladies out there still TTC! let's keep the faith!

Afm...not much anything going on here. I will be starting acupuncture at the end of this month in preparation for my injectable cycle which also starts the end of this month. Send some baby dust my way!

Well, Im doing much more than spotting now. At times it is more than my regular period (which arent real heavy anymore). Seems to be alot when I wipe and very bright red. Im not cramping so I would think ifit was a period or miscarriage I would?
My doctor isnt back in until Tuesday. Do you ladies think this is something to be worried about? The only thing that scares me is the chances for tubal pregnancies but if it were that, I would think I would be having some type of pain wouldnt I?
I appreciate all the help, Im not one to go to the doctor for little things and it helps knowing someone else has been through it but I dont want it to be soething serious and ignore it
Thanks!

I'm not sure what it could be....sorry...I'm on CD 13 & expected a + opk yesterday or today, especially on femara...but no + yet? Did have bad cramping yesterday but I've always caught my surge in the afternoon....hmm I have O'd as late as CD 16 a couple of times when I did clomid, so maybe just going to be late O again....oh well I guess all is I can do at this point is to wait....have I told you how bad I hate waiting on stuff???? LoL

Cupcake, Ive only been on Clomid, he doesnt want to try anything else just yet. Not sure why? Ive been on 5 cycles and Ive had some really late Os and some very early ones. As early as cycle day 10 which I thought was crazy! I hope this one is a late one for you and you still get it.
Im feeling like Im on a period now so Ill be calling maybe my regular doc tomorrow since the other one is out until Tuesday.

Had my hcg drawn 12-27=78
12-30=241 and progesterone 18.69

Cannot believe it! No Clomid or anything this time! I will keep you ladies updated and keep checking in to see all the BFP's 2014 will surely bring! Sending lots of baby dust to all my TR sisters!!

Had my final hcg draw 1-2=1,419 Yay!
Go to the doctor 1-9 with sonogram soon to follow. Be back to update soon!!! Baby dust to all!

Llawson, that sounds like me the first cyce I used Clomid. I spotted a lot then around CD13, I had AF like bleeding for 2 days then back to spotting, it stopped when I Oed. If you worried, I would call your FS though.

Great news Tryn! Excited for US results!!!

AFM~cd 14 still negative Opk....Grrrr I have never O'd later than cd 16 so I'm hoping for a + tomorrow...Starting to wonder if I somehow missed it....Guess we'll find out soon :/ How's everyone else doing? Snow & freezing to death here Ugh.....I hate Winter!!!

Going down to -38C (-33F) here tomorrow...and that is the HIGH for the day. Gonna be a cold one and they are NOT cancelling schools!

Cupcake, I hate winter too. It is usually not freezing here in Monterrey in the winter. Today it is 41F high and got down to 30F lasdt night. Snow is forecasted for tonight. GRRR I hate being cold. The houses here are not built for cold weather and neither are the heaters. We have electric heaters because it usually only gets down to the mid 40's at night and 60-70 during the day so heat isn't needed. Today however, we have the heaters on and the oven and it is still cool in here. I am workig with my blanket over my legs and my fingers cold. \we went to buy a heater yesterday when we realized it was going to rerally be cold, but the kind we needed was sold out. I will definitely be buying minisplits which are sort of like central heat and air, but there is a box for erach room this year. I bought A/C's and had been fine for 3 years. Mother nature has a snese of humor for real!! LOL

Trying, congrats! Great numbers!!!

Holy $hit I would die if I had to live somewhere that got down to -33.. I hope you're kiddding.

It's 41 here and I have the heat pump set to 72 and I still feel like I am going to freeze to death :( I refused to leave to go to the store earlier because it was cold!

I seriously need to move to the equator.

Me too Brandy! I have been begging OH to move further south in Mexico. December 2012, we went to Tabasco and it was 95 during the day there! I loved it!!!

Me too Brandy! I have been begging OH to move further south in Mexico. December 2012, we went to Tabasco and it was 95 during the day there! I loved it!!!

The cold is completely useless... no one does anything and if they do they arent enjoying what they are doing LOL.

I could use like 80's in the day and 70's at night. 10 degree shift is about all I care to see... Really I am not asking for too much :haha: :blush:

Until this whole IVF TTC fiasco we would go to Kauai twice a year so I would look forward to that.. But I have been grounded by the doctors for a year now and I have had complete withdrawls from anything that resembles a tropical climate.

I wish I was kidding. My heat is at 80 right now and it's freezing in my living room. Here's the current temp in F, and our short term forecast, now calling for -36F

Attachments

• current.jpg
    current.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
  • short.jpg
    short.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
I wish I was kidding. My heat is at 80 right now and it's freezing in my living room. Here's the current temp in F, and our short term forecast, now calling for -36F

That's just absolutely insane.. I would take all the children and build a fort in the living room and cuddle for warmth!

My poor husband would find me with our survival kit out and wrapped in every one of his emergency heat reflecting blankets that is in it :dohh:

The cold is completely useless... no one does anything and if they do they arent enjoying what they are doing LOL.

Oh, I don't know about that...there's already a meme going around Facebook showing a picture of a snow storm with the date January 5, 2014, and underneath, a nursery full of babies with the date October 5, 2014, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->