Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Sounds like a plan Brandi. LOL

OH wanted to move to Canada in 2010. I told him that I would stay in the Spring, SUmmer, and early Fall, but Winter would be spent in Mexico or GA. LOL

Canadian weather is weird. It's insanely hot in the summer and insanely cold in the winter...Spring and Fall are just filled with construction, and can go either way, lol

Attachments

• 1545771_10152513735709115_221941654_n.jpg
    1545771_10152513735709115_221941654_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 3
Sounds like Monterrey weather. Here it is 110-120F (40-45C) from April to October and December to February usually 50-65F (10-20C).

Hey chicks!
I want to start out by saying that I am very sorry to hear about your Daddy, Galvan. I am glad that you find solace in knowing his pain is finally ended. My prayers go to your family...

Tryin, those are good numbers!
Brandy, I hope the little ladies are doing well and your daughters little man..

AFM, I am in the ovulation process. I have been gearing up for the past few days. I am still waiting on my opks but don't seem like they are ever gonna get here. I called my doctor today and she mailed me out my prescription. I can't tell which side I am o'ing from.. I don't really care. We are 'trying'... I am praying. I get to finally mark progesterone off my 'it's not that' list. Well, as soon as I can conceive again... I am exactly 12 days past my second bleed of this past month. I guess that was my period and my cycle has fixed itself. I almost always ovulate on cd13.. I should really o tonight/morning... I am hoping to get my tests in the mail today. I am so glad to finally get this cycle finished.
I am praying for everyone!

I hope you catch a sticky eggie, Angie. You so deserve it, hun!!!

Galvan, I'd kill (maybe my ex?) for 10-20C weather right about now.

LOL Brandi, kme to right now!!

Angie, I am praying that these prescriptions are what you need to get your rainbvow baby! :hugs:

It is 36F (2C) here right now and supposed to get down to 29F (-2) tonight yuck!!! I haven't hadf to deal with weather this cold in 3 years! :cry:

Canadian weather is weird. It's insanely hot in the summer and insanely cold in the winter...Spring and Fall are just filled with construction, and can go either way, lol

Yes, they say "When there is frost on the pumpkins its time for dickey dunkin"

So innapropriate and juvenile of me :haha:

Angie- I am thinking of you always and hoping that you can catch that egg. I hope that it's something as simple as taking progesterone that will get you that LO :) Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference.

Officially "0" here in Tennessee now. Yuck! Not been this cold since like 1992... Angie - Hope you have good luck with progesterone & get your thb!!!

Officially "0" here in Tennessee now. Yuck! Not been this cold since like 1992... Angie - Hope you have good luck with progesterone & get your thb!!!

ROFL that sucks... I had to check the temperature of freezer today and it was at 0 exactly! Sheesh so it's like living in my freezer..... Literally :cry:

It is only down to 33f so far here. It is slowly dropping. :( I feel bad complaining about 30 degrees when it is wayyy below 0 everywhere else. :hugs:

I think we will get up to 19 today, but back up to the 50s by the weekend....crazy weather!

I haven't really noticed a drop in the temperature here in Washington. It's about 45 degrees.. I am sure it gets colder at night, but I sleep with a fan on at night so I freeze my butt off anyway. I know I have been praying the last few nights for the elderly that might be suffering in this weather. I have been without water and power before and it's awful.

I o'd sometime yesterday night/early am... My test this morning is on it's way down.. I was so blessed to get my opks yesterday in the mail and got a positive result so I could be sure I was o'ing. I would have spent all the rest of my cycle wondering if I truly ovulated, or was wasting my Prometrium. The nurse said for me to take it as soon as I get a positive pregnancy test. I want to take it before because I want to make sure my lining is right BEFORE I get pregnant. Do you guys think that would be o.k.?? I am nervous.. I am pretty sure I o'd from my left side.. If there is any truth to the 'more fertile after miscarriage' idea, then I should be a superstar of fertility.. I am ready to have a baby now.. I am gonna do this crap. I am sick of failing. I am gonna be pregnant and I am gonna keep my next pregnancy. I have had back ache all day.. and my left side is tender and sore, I am assuming from the small cyst she said I had.. I am going to start aspirin soon.. I feel that it's best for me because of my blood clots.. I am feeling so confident. I am pretty sure that I am gonna get to have a baby this year.. Whether it be from my own or with IVF, I am gonna be having me some young'uns...
God bless! I hope everyone is well and staying warm.. Thanks everybody for the well wishes about conceiving.. I appreciate them!

I haven't really noticed a drop in the temperature here in Washington. It's about 45 degrees.. I am sure it gets colder at night, but I sleep with a fan on at night so I freeze my butt off anyway. I know I have been praying the last few nights for the elderly that might be suffering in this weather. I have been without water and power before and it's awful.

I o'd sometime yesterday night/early am... My test this morning is on it's way down.. I was so blessed to get my opks yesterday in the mail and got a positive result so I could be sure I was o'ing. I would have spent all the rest of my cycle wondering if I truly ovulated, or was wasting my Prometrium. The nurse said for me to take it as soon as I get a positive pregnancy test. I want to take it before because I want to make sure my lining is right BEFORE I get pregnant. Do you guys think that would be o.k.?? I am nervous.. I am pretty sure I o'd from my left side.. If there is any truth to the 'more fertile after miscarriage' idea, then I should be a superstar of fertility.. I am ready to have a baby now.. I am gonna do this crap. I am sick of failing. I am gonna be pregnant and I am gonna keep my next pregnancy. I have had back ache all day.. and my left side is tender and sore, I am assuming from the small cyst she said I had.. I am going to start aspirin soon.. I feel that it's best for me because of my blood clots.. I am feeling so confident. I am pretty sure that I am gonna get to have a baby this year.. Whether it be from my own or with IVF, I am gonna be having me some young'uns...
God bless! I hope everyone is well and staying warm.. Thanks everybody for the well wishes about conceiving.. I appreciate them!

Angie- Looking back at my calendar from FS it says to begin the progesterone 48 hours post ovulation. Whether there is any significance in that I dont know thats just how I was instructed during medicated and or monitored cycles.

Fx for you! You've got this girl ;)

My Dr. Told me to start at 3dpo just in case I got a bfp after iui. Angie, hope you get your bfp keeper. You are fertile myrtle so I'm sure you will get your bfp & thb soon! :) AFM-I'm thinking I somehow missed my surge. Still - opk at CD 15. Testing again tomorrow but pretty sure im past O. Looking back I think I O'd Sunday. Not sure how I missed a + Tho. Anyways got a call into my Dr. To see if he still wants me yo go in Monday for cd21 progesterone to verify O. I do know next cycle I'm asking for a trigger so we have better control. Feel like I screwed up & we missed out on another cycle :/ Come on cycle #17!!!

My Dr. Told me to start at 3dpo just in case I got a bfp after iui. Angie, hope you get your bfp keeper. You are fertile myrtle so I'm sure you will get your bfp & thb soon! :) AFM-I'm thinking I somehow missed my surge. Still - opk at CD 15. Testing again tomorrow but pretty sure im past O. Looking back I think I O'd Sunday. Not sure how I missed a + Tho. Anyways got a call into my Dr. To see if he still wants me yo go in Monday for cd21 progesterone to verify O. I do know next cycle I'm asking for a trigger so we have better control. Feel like I screwed up & we missed out on another cycle :/ Come on cycle #17!!!

My surges tended to be short and I would miss it sometimes too with the OPK's. When you are in your most fertile window do you test more than 1x per day?

I thought I just wasnt ovulating but they would run tests around cd21 and or do an u/s and see that I o'd I just didn't find it in time. I had to start testing around 10am and 8pm for about 5 days each cycle... usually the OPK's that I did catch during that time were the evening ones!

But it's hard because I would have to go hours without drinking or the bathroom :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->