Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I did twice a day like 5-6am then 1-3 pm from cd10. I ALWAYS got my + in the afternoons, so unless its the femara or a fluke thing idk what happened ? I'm aggravated & confused but not too upset surprisingly. Dh's meds have increased his drive lately & I suck at resisting so not sure how good his counts would have been. I did get exposed tho so I guess 3-5% chance is better than 0!!!;)

I did twice a day like 5-6am then 1-3 pm from cd10. I ALWAYS got my + in the afternoons, so unless its the femara or a fluke thing idk what happened ? I'm aggravated & confused but not too upset surprisingly. Dh's meds have increased his drive lately & I suck at resisting so not sure how good his counts would have been. I did get exposed tho so I guess 3-5% chance is better than 0!!!;)

It only takes 1 :)

I got the prescription today and if I am reading it right, it is 14 pills 100mg. I really think I should take them everyday starting about Thursday of this week.. I would have to find some way to explain the disobeying of the docs orders if I take the pills already. I really think that progesterone is my issue.. I know I should not get my hopes up. I know I might be setting myself up for massive disappointment. I wish I had faith even as small as a mustard seed and then maybe I really could do whatever I put my mind to.
I am gonna start the pills on Thursday. I will tell the doctor that I did not know when to start taking them so I read online to start them after ovulation. If I do not get a positive pregnancy test this month, I will quit the pills on 13dpo.. I always get my period early morning on 13dpo. If the medicine messes up my cycle a little, it's no big deal cause I won't be able to try next month anyway..
I am crampy already.. I should have enough pills to make it to about 4 days past my period, if I get that far.. I am hoping I get that far and I don't have to wait until March.. I hate waiting.. It will make the first of the year more difficult since my love will be gone and no baby-making either. UGH! Too much going on here..

Is there any refills on it Angie?

Thats what I would do ;) I would just say oh I thought I was suppose to use them after ovulation!

Are they vaginal capsules or oral? Mine looked oral but they specifically said vaginal hehe

Thanks Galvan! I finally stopped spotting. I bled up until yesterday afternoon and then started spotting and finally stopped so that was about 4 days.
I did call the doctor Monday but he was in surgery all day and his nurse said it sounded like a period and to mark it on my chart and email it to him. He emailed me back about 10 Monday night and said he did not think it was a period and he erased that and to keep charting until I start again? He said if I did not have alot of horrible cramping then it was nothing to worry about? He didnt say if he thought it was Ovulation bleeding or what.... Sometimes I get so discouraged!
Ive had an almost positive Lh for about 2 days now but Its not a true positive yet.
Cupcake, dont stop testing yet cause I had a really late one once. Im thinking it was cycle day 21. Ill have to look it up. Also, My doctor told me to never test for LH in the early morning. He told me to do it no earlier than 10-11am but the best time was between 1-8 pm. I dont know what the reason is but thats what I was told. Most of the positives I have caught were in the evening.

Oh and its been cold here in Kentucky!! It was -7 Monday with a windchill of -35 and yesterday it was 1 with a windchill of -16.... Today is supposed to be a high of 29 last time I checked it was 15. We were supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow but didnt get enough to even cover anything. I was disappointed in that. I hate the cold but if its going to be cold, it would make it nice to have some snow to look at. I keep my thermostat on 68 and the last few days it feels like 78 and we are sweating? Im afraid to lower it cause theres been alot of power outages here and I would hate to let my house get cold and then lose electric. I just thought it was very strange to be so cold outside and so warm at 68

I'm going to test later today & tomorrow then out of town. Going to get labs Monday...

LLawson~I meant to tell you alot of people that report Ovulation spotting get it a day or 2 before actual O day. so fx'd that's what is going on :)

AFM~SOOO Glad I tested this afternoon!!! Got a Smiley face about 30 mins ago! Got a call in to see if we can still make it in tomorrow afternoon for our IUI!!! So excited! (as weird as that is :/) LOL

LLawson~I meant to tell you alot of people that report Ovulation spotting get it a day or 2 before actual O day. so fx'd that's what is going on :)

AFM~SOOO Glad I tested this afternoon!!! Got a Smiley face about 30 mins ago! Got a call in to see if we can still make it in tomorrow afternoon for our IUI!!! So excited! (as weird as that is :/) LOL

haha there you go!!

Awesome cupcakestoy! Clomid made me O 5 days later than normal once! FXed!! Maybe this is a great sign from above!!! Good luck!!!!

Sure do hope so! With Clomid, I did 3 cycles, 1 cycle I O'd on cd 16 the other 2 were right on time....Just odd to me lol Thanks for the well wishes :)

Yay for catching your O Cupcake!! I hope this IUI is your bfp!
Brandy, it doesn't say on the prescription if they're oral or vaginal. I read the vaginal ones are better? I also read that the oral ones can be taken vaginally? I am flippin scared to death... Now that the moment is here and I have the opportunity to find out if this has been my issue all along, I am scared to find out it might not be the only thing.. Plus, my baby is hoping we did good this month since he will be gone next month and that puts us at waiting until my March cycle to try again.. I can live with disappointment, but it sure sucks disappointing my love.. I won't be telling anyone this time.. I can't deal with it anymore.. I will only be telling you ladies if I am blessed again.. I just don't want anyone else to know.. I mean, I do want everyone to know, but I don't want anyone to know anymore how I am such a constant failure.. My hubby's ex posted a photo the other day of my hubby's kids.. He hasn't seen one since he was 6 months old, or the little girl ever, but pays 1800 a month child support.. She rubs it in constantly that I am a failure and she is superior to me because she has two alive and I have 4 losses. That stings quite a bit, especially since my hubby's little girl is gorgeous and looks like his little twin! Women can be so tough sometimes.. I don't want to fail anymore and sad to say that her spitefulness is among the reasons why I don't want to fail anymore.. Trying to have a baby after a reversal is so hard sometimes.

I'm in shock! lol Never imagined femara would delay O by 4 days! Geez!

I hope that the delay in the O process means a bigger/healthier egg!! With the IUI you will get those guys right to it :)

FX they get you in

Yay for catching your O Cupcake!! I hope this IUI is your bfp!
Brandy, it doesn't say on the prescription if they're oral or vaginal. I read the vaginal ones are better? I also read that the oral ones can be taken vaginally? I am flippin scared to death... Now that the moment is here and I have the opportunity to find out if this has been my issue all along, I am scared to find out it might not be the only thing.. Plus, my baby is hoping we did good this month since he will be gone next month and that puts us at waiting until my March cycle to try again.. I can live with disappointment, but it sure sucks disappointing my love.. I won't be telling anyone this time.. I can't deal with it anymore.. I will only be telling you ladies if I am blessed again.. I just don't want anyone else to know.. I mean, I do want everyone to know, but I don't want anyone to know anymore how I am such a constant failure.. My hubby's ex posted a photo the other day of my hubby's kids.. He hasn't seen one since he was 6 months old, or the little girl ever, but pays 1800 a month child support.. She rubs it in constantly that I am a failure and she is superior to me because she has two alive and I have 4 losses. That stings quite a bit, especially since my hubby's little girl is gorgeous and looks like his little twin! Women can be so tough sometimes.. I don't want to fail anymore and sad to say that her spitefulness is among the reasons why I don't want to fail anymore.. Trying to have a baby after a reversal is so hard sometimes.

I hear you Angie :( It can really take an emotional toll on us.... As much as we dont want to care what others think and do we still will let it bother us to a point... atleast I do and it drives me insane. I think it's just part of human nature. Girls can be the worst to man are we nasty mean sometimes :(

I ask about the capsules because mine didn't say either and they were in capsules with white powder that looked like pills.... But then when I called she said no I told you that they are not oral they are for vaginal use only and to put in place near the cervix :dohh:

If I was you I would follow whatever instruction they gave you but if in doubt just call either the pharmacy or the doctors office and ask.

Thats Awesome Cupcake! Im still testing and hope I get mine. My temp is low 97.4 the last few days but thats usually about what it is when I do O. So hopefully it will still happen!
Angie, I know exactly what you are saying! I dont want anyone to even know Im trying that way theres less stress on me! I dont want people asking me about it all the time either cause that stresses me out! LOL, I Love talking to you ladies though cause I know you are all going through the same thing or have been through it! You Ladies are keeping me sane!
Goodluck to you all! I hope 2014 is the baby year for us all!

Well Ladies, this time tomorrow I will be inseminated!!!! LOL The things that bring us TR girls joy!!!:wacko: lol I'm excited, nervous & scared all at once! Want to believe this will at least give us a close to normal chance at conceiving, but not wanting to get my hopes to high & get crushed if doesn't work 1st time, which I have read most don't....ugh Deeeep breath & pass the xanax please lol Just going to be happy in the moment that we will have an actual chance of a BFP for the 1st time in 16 cycles since TR!!! Come on tubes, don't fail me now!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Angie~ It will be ok. It seems we have to cross things off our lists 1 at a time after TR. It takes so much more effort to have a baby now than it did 15 years ago! Take the plunge & give it your all. If not then all your left with is grief & regrets. Hugs Sweetie & baby dust with tons of luck & prayers for us all!!!:hugs:

LLawson~I sure do wish i had kept my big mouth shut about TR!!! The only people that DON'T Know are his mom & dad.....long story there lol But yes, it does get old with people always asking how its going. Heck I think all the girls at work can tell me when to expect O day :/ lol

I was glad that I didn't say anything about my TR. The only ones that really knew were my 2 kids and my MIL/FIL.. I didn't try to hide it I just am a pretty private person IRL so it's just never came up.

When people ask about my pregnancy even now alot of times I just avoid any of their questions I just share it on here to get it off my chest.

How I get knocked up I think is my own business and I didn't really feel like having people that dont know my cycles asking constantly if I was pregnant or not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->