Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Actually my Dr. Is male & came up with it by himself!!! He is wonderful! I truly believe God brought him into our lives to help us get our Miracle!!!

Thats great he did that.. Because you cant say some old bald guy knocked you up like I can :blush:

Since the RE is the one that inserted the fertilised eggs I tease my DH all the time that I was impregnated by an old fat bald guy and he cant do nothing about it.. :happydance:

It's a good thing DH and I have the same sense of humor and dont take offense to anything easily because we say some nasty things to each other joking around!

I am soooo old..

So most of us in here know or remember walkers that actually moved right!? I can't believe they dont make them anymore. Why does the baby have to sit in a saucer thingy!!?? I am going to miss them being able to follow me around :( I think it would just frustrate them because they cant move they can only sit there.

Yes, I am sure the safety hazards and yadayada but seriously if you baby proof your damn house and you're responsible like a parent should be why not!?

Let me sign a disclosure/waiver and sell me one hah.

If I ever find a really nice used one I will get it anyway for them. It's annoying.

I remember those. They don't make them anymore and are actually illegal to use here in Canada because too many kids fell down stairs and died while in them and their houses were not baby proofed enough (or lack of parental supervision)

I really wanted one for my daughter, but I couldnt get my hands on one.

I am soooo old..

So most of us in here know or remember walkers that actually moved right!? I can't believe they dont make them anymore. Why does the baby have to sit in a saucer thingy!!?? I am going to miss them being able to follow me around :( I think it would just frustrate them because they cant move they can only sit there.

Yes, I am sure the safety hazards and yadayada but seriously if you baby proof your damn house and you're responsible like a parent should be why not!?

Let me sign a disclosure/waiver and sell me one hah.

If I ever find a really nice used one I will get it anyway for them. It's annoying.

We have a walker that moves. Bought it new at Wal-mart for 35.00 they have exersaucers but Emm don't like being stuck in one place while all the others are moving around her. I hope you find one that is odd.

They made them illegal to sell in Canada in 2004. Can't sell them on Ebay, stores, or even garage sales. Then in 2008, they made it illegal to OWN one, and anyone caught owning here faces a $100,000 fine, and/or six months in jail for child endangerment.

I have seen a few of them on my local facebook buy and sell page. But they always ask way too much for them

Babies r us sells them online:
https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/...oryId=24164016&domain=https://www.toysrus.com

I had to check it out. My kids loved their walkers! They were lifesavers during busy times throughout the day.

Babies r us sells them online:
https://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/...oryId=24164016&domain=https://www.toysrus.com

Oh thats funny! I went to a place here in town thats a childrens store and was looking around for one. She told that they no longer made them so I hadnt even checked yet! I was going to look on craigslist.

LOL everyone ignore my rant all is fine in the world I can now get them so the girls can play crash up derby together!

Hey ladies! Just here to sprinkle some baby dust on us all :) Have a great week!

Well never caught an Lh surge and the first line is starting to fade now. I never got the 2 matching lines but it was close. Im wondering if the doc was wrong and I was actually having a period? If so then I should be ovulating within the next week. I hope he was wrong but maybe I Oed during the bleeding I had for a few days and just missed it. I guess only time will tell. I really dislike all this waiting! fxed for Cupcake and Galvan and all the others that are trying as well!

LL-Have you thought about switching to the CBD with Smiley faces? I LOVE them! Alot easier for me thantrying to compare lines. Just a thought....Hugs & baby dust!

Cupcake where are you buying them? They are $60 @ Wagreens & CVS

E-bay girls! I buy all my opks on Ebay work great and are shit loads cheaper....

Afm, Lots of brown and pink tinged EWCM in massive amounts yesterday...i read it is a great sign of fertility but have never ever had this happen before. I think it is from me working out honestly. We will see.

E-bay girls! I buy all my opks on Ebay work great and are shit loads cheaper....

Afm, Lots of brown and pink tinged EWCM in massive amounts yesterday...i read it is a great sign of fertility but have never ever had this happen before. I think it is from me working out honestly. We will see.

I have tinted discharge when ttc every few months. According to the docs it's a sign of strong ovulation or more than 1 follicle bursting. Fx for you!

I get mine at Walmart. Box of 20 is $32.00 here. Lasts 3-4 cycles for me usually...I had O spotting once a few cycles back & was told it was a sign of a strong ovulation also... AFM 4dpiui occasional dull cramps, nothing else going on out of the ordinary. Curious how long my lap will be since I O'd so late...may be a record breaker!!! LoL hoping for 9 months ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->