Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I get mine at Walmart. Box of 20 is $32.00 here. Lasts 3-4 cycles for me usually...I had O spotting once a few cycles back & was told it was a sign of a strong ovulation also... AFM 4dpiui occasional dull cramps, nothing else going on out of the ordinary. Curious how long my lap will be since I O'd so late...may be a record breaker!!! LoL hoping for 9 months ;)

Oh how about 40W!? lol that'd be awesome :)

my LP's tended to be on the normal side with them right about 12d. Hopefully we wont find out with you and you will always have to wonder!

Thanks gals! My LP is usually 11-12 days, so I guess we will see in 7 or 8 days....:)

No honestly I'm usually not. I did test the first few months, but as time went on, I would get to sad to see a BFN each cycle, so I quit. I wait until AF is at least 1 day late...So I rarely get to test :/ I'm already getting nervous just talking about taking a Hpt! LOL If I do get to test this time, it won't be until end of next week......At the stage where I want to be hopeful, but doubt it works....Nervous either way lol *Pass the Valium Please!*:wacko:

Cupcake Ive used the Smileys the last few months and like them but Im out. I have some ordered but havent got them yet. Ive only found them in stock once here at our local stores and havent been able to find them since so I order them off Ebay. I like to use the cheap ones and if it looks positive, I confirm it with an expensive one. LOL

LL I don't blame you...:) I just know how stressed trying yo decipher lines makes me lol

Cupcake it is stressful! LOL, this is too much like a job! LOL

It can be for sure! I still dont get the whole "stop trying & it will happen" concept....:/ even when we ntnp, I still know when I O...

Excellent! I will check out eBay and Walmart next cycle. I am 1 dpo!

CJ-If your local Walmart don't have them, you can always order on line & have them shipped to the store for free! Hope you don't need to buy anymore Opks, tho!!!
:thumbup:

Hey Ladies, I am praying for all your cycles this month.

I have not tested yet. I am 8dpo. My period is due on Sunday. I don't have any tests; mine have still not shown themselves.. I would've been wasting my tests so I am kind of glad they aren't here. I have been afraid the progesterone might be able to trick me (symptom-wise) into being either too hopeful, or not hopeful at all.

I have lots of 'symptoms'. I have increased saliva, thirst, my hair isn't falling out when I brush it like it usually does, I have sore breasts, vivid dreams, trouble sleeping, sore muscles, increased ( sometimes yellow) cm when I usually have none, my smell is heightened.. All those could be a result of the medicine or all those could be a result of my period coming soon, or I could be pregnant again... DUN DA DA...... I will be peeing very shortly on something if I have to go to the store and buy me some tests until mine get here. I have to admit that I am a little bit nervous. Hoping I can prove or disprove the progesterone.. I am glad this cycle is almost at an end.

Best wishes and lots of prayers to everyone! I will be back online when I get my results. God bless! <3

Angie- FX for you. Progesterone mimics alot of pg symptoms so that is the downside to taking it prior to a BFP.. But the upside is the headstart it gives you on keeping that sticky bean :) Hang in there Mama.

AFM Update- Just got home from the doctors office. I had a cervix check via U/S and its looking great right now no change to the cervix. However, my BH Contractions are seriously bad. I have never had BH cause me pain until yesterday and all last night. They were so random that timing them wasnt even necessary... I would have 4 an hour then 1 and then like 10 the next hour. They hooked me up to the monitor and found the same thing I thought just BH and no cervix change.

After measuring my uterus I am measuring at 39.5W so I am about stretched to the max. The doctors are hoping that we can get to 36W which is only 48 days from now OMG... Doesnt sound like long but it is with the pain I am in. I go back in 14 days to re evaluate and see when to take the cerclage out and if the BH is any better or any worse.

Oh and to top it all off! I have a kidney infection that they found in my urine today good times :(

Attachments

• 29wk.jpg
    29wk.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 9
Sorry to hear that the girls are giving you a rough time, but on the upside Love The Bump!!!! I have a freind having twin boys, she is almost 35 weeks now. They stopped her meds and bedrest at 34 weeks, thinking she would immediately go into labor, but is more stable now than before lol Hope your girlies stay put, until its time for their grand entrance :)

Afm-5dpiui, having left uterus pain/cramps today. Wondering if its just from the femara or progesterone, but can't remember clomid causing it, but then again I have slept alot since then lol

Sorry to hear that the girls are giving you a rough time, but on the upside Love The Bump!!!! I have a freind having twin boys, she is almost 35 weeks now. They stopped her meds and bedrest at 34 weeks, thinking she would immediately go into labor, but is more stable now than before lol Hope your girlies stay put, until its time for their grand entrance :)

Afm-5dpiui, having left uterus pain/cramps today. Wondering if its just from the femara or progesterone, but can't remember clomid causing it, but then again I have slept alot since then lol

Oh cupcake thats what I told the doctor today! He said he is considering taking out my cerclage around 32 weeks so 2/4/14 he said you might go right into labor though.

I gave him a funny look and said really? I think when you're this miserable and try to will the pain away it wont so I think they are stuck in there till you make them come out.

Not a good attitude for me to have LOL Like I told him though I have 2 grown children I know we love them to death but they make their entrance in the world dramatic usually and continue to do so for the rest of your life ;) Right now I am not worried about them being too preemie I think they will be stubborn and have to be dragged out just wish they would wait to make my life hell a little longer!

Fxed for Cupcake and Angie! Brandy, sorry to hear you are having some issues and hope you get well soon.

Brandy-I know they like to keep them in longer, but most twins do great when delivered 32-34 weeks....Just keep in mind that usually the longer they stay in the less time they stay in NICU...not that anything will ease your pain, unless maybe you stand on your head for the next little while to take pressure off your pelvis & hips....Best wishes for comfort sweetie!

Thanks LL! :)

Brandy - your kidney infection is probably what is making your BH worse. Once that clears up, they should be less painful. Then again, I don't know anything about twin pregnancies, but I hope that still applies. I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable, but your bump is awesome. :)

Angie - I am KMFX for you and hope that the progesterone is the final piece of the puzzle that will get you your take home baby.

Sorry about lack of persies, but NCIS is on. :D

Ok question to all you ladies who use Progesterone. I am 7dpiui, for the last 2 days I have been having left sided cramping, to the point of where I'm wondering if something is wrong lol Then today it managed to get stronger, like bad enough I gave in took meds & laid down. Also, TMI, but I have had shooting/throbbing pain into my vagina today....I'm like 99% sure it is the progesterone, but figure I would ask anyways. No bleeding or spotting, cm is still white lotion like. cervix high, firm & closed. I have taken progesterone in the past but just 100mg, this cycle Dr. increased it to 200mg...Any words of wisdom????

Cupcake.. I am only taking 100mg and it's the oral kind, so I didn't really have anything but the normal cramping I usually have. Maybe it's a good thing for you...

I have a serious question for you ladies.. I have been taking the Prometrium and I am due for my period on Sunday morning. Now I know the medicine will delay my period if I take it up til that day and I don't want my period to be delayed so I will be able to try next month before my hubby leaves on the first.. If I start my period on Sunday when I am supposed to, and my cycle is not messed up, I should ovulate a few days before he is to leave for the month of Feb.
My question is, can I stop taking the Prometrium right now and let my cycle come cause I am pretty sure I am not pregnant, my tests at 10dpo are stark white negative! Since I was not actually supposed to start taking it until I got a positive pregnancy test, would it hurt anything if I stopped taking it now? No matter if I was pregnant or not, it would only be a few days without it and if by some miracle I was pregnant and just wasn't showing it yet, I could pick it right back up, right? I am trying to convince myself that it would be alright so I wouldn't lose my chance to try next month..
How long after stopping Progesterone has it taken you ladies to start your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->