Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

And I have to say Brandy that that is a BEAUTIFUL picture and I pray your babies make it as long as you want them to. 32 weeks is still a very good time though. ;) Even if you have to push yourself, it will be worth it once it's over. Hold tight! Your belly is filled with Princesses and your bump is beautiful!

Angie, my RE had told me that missing a couple days of progesterone won't affect you, but progesterone won't necessarily delay AF. AF started right on time for me and I was on 200mg a day. If you stop progesterone, I would test dalily and restart it immediately at the slightest of a line. FXed you have to restart it.

AFM, AF was 4 days late and I had a very faint almost couldn't even see line when AF was 3 days late. I had decided to test the following morning. I did test and had blood on TP. Another CP. That makes 3 CPS and 1 MC in this long frustrating TTC journey.

This cycle is temping, OPKs, SMEP, and 200mg progesterone from 3DPO. Next cycle, IUI.

Angie- When I have taken 100mg, it never did delay af...I have heard of some ladies who don't get af until they stop, but I wasn't one of them! lol Also, at 10dpo, you still have a chance...I would say take it for the length of your normal lp then stop if bfn....

Galvan, I am so sorry. I know just how you feel.

Cupcake, I really want to take it that long, but if I am one of the women that it doesn't start until a few days after you stop, I will have given up my chance to try this coming cycle by only a few days. I have 2 more days to get a positive. There isn't even a hint of a line, no distinguishable symptoms.. I actually had so much energy today, I deep-cleaned my house. I really don't think I am pregnant; as much as I would like to be since it would be due on the day me and my hubby met. Just two days.. Darned if it ain't hard to make these decisions sometimes.

Galvan, when you got your cycle after Progesterone do you remember if your cycle was regular?
I wish I was not so impatient.

Cupcake- I cant confirm or deny that it’s the progesterone because I ended up being PG… But I was on progesterone and had weird stuff like that happen to me. I do know the progesterone can give you the lightning shocks to the cervix because of the hormone its releasing is to help the cervix firm up and stay closed ;) FX for you

Angie- I think it would be safe to stop it about 48 hours prior to when your next cycle is to start. It’s a short lasting med so it will get out of your system quickly… plus you’re not on a very high dose so you should be fine. Progesterone normally wont delay the cycle unless something else is up with your body. Up to you though girl.
I am hoping to hold the girls in to 36W but I know that isn’t going to happen atleast according to all the doctors. I risk damaging my cervix if they don’t remove the cerclage though and I go into labor so I will see where we are and how we are doing in a couple weeks and decide if we want to take the chance. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to make it to 36 weeks even if it means being in massive pain to avoid the NICU.

Galvan- Uggh I am sorry! I wish there was something that could be done… do the doctors have any idea why the CP and MC?

Galvan, I am so sorry!
Cupcake, Ive never taken Progesterone so Im not sure what effects it has on you. Ive taken Prolief which is about the same thing and never had anything except I felt alot better in general. Ive ordered some more if that from my snl but havent got it yet. I know you can have all those things if you are pregnant though so fxed for you! You are going to have to start testing just for us! Im impatient waiting on you just as much as myself! LOL I keep checking everyday hoping I get to see you got a BFP.
AFM, my LH is finally a very dark positive today so the doctor must have been wrong? I am 13 days past the start of the bleeding I had.that would have made me starting a period only a few weeks past the one before it but I think that makes more sense than if I went by the first bleeding, this would be 26 days after the period and Ive never ovulated that late. I truely believe that had to have been an actual period 13 days ago. Now to see what happens next..... I usually dont have a temp increase until after Ive ovulated but today my temp rose from 97.3 to 97.8 You ladies dont think I would have already ovulated if today was my first true positive LH do you?
So many questions, sorry! Its kind of crazy to see all the different problems we are all having. It puts a new prospective on TTC. Its nice to read and keep up with everyone on here and truely helps me through my days when I dont want to talk to anyone else about it. Its nice when there is someone else experiencing the same things and can help you out when you have so many questions.

Galvan, I am so sorry!
Cupcake, Ive never taken Progesterone so Im not sure what effects it has on you. Ive taken Prolief which is about the same thing and never had anything except I felt alot better in general. Ive ordered some more if that from my snl but havent got it yet. I know you can have all those things if you are pregnant though so fxed for you! You are going to have to start testing just for us! Im impatient waiting on you just as much as myself! LOL I keep checking everyday hoping I get to see you got a BFP.
AFM, my LH is finally a very dark positive today so the doctor must have been wrong? I am 13 days past the start of the bleeding I had.that would have made me starting a period only a few weeks past the one before it but I think that makes more sense than if I went by the first bleeding, this would be 26 days after the period and Ive never ovulated that late. I truely believe that had to have been an actual period 13 days ago. Now to see what happens next..... I usually dont have a temp increase until after Ive ovulated but today my temp rose from 97.3 to 97.8 You ladies dont think I would have already ovulated if today was my first true positive LH do you?
So many questions, sorry! Its kind of crazy to see all the different problems we are all having. It puts a new prospective on TTC. Its nice to read and keep up with everyone on here and truely helps me through my days when I dont want to talk to anyone else about it. Its nice when there is someone else experiencing the same things and can help you out when you have so many questions.

Sounds to me like the dr was wrong and you're ovulating now. I think I would go with your own instincts we know our bodies better than anyone.... btw the time we all have our BFPs were scientists!

Galvan, I am so sorry. I know just how you feel.

Cupcake, I really want to take it that long, but if I am one of the women that it doesn't start until a few days after you stop, I will have given up my chance to try this coming cycle by only a few days. I have 2 more days to get a positive. There isn't even a hint of a line, no distinguishable symptoms.. I actually had so much energy today, I deep-cleaned my house. I really don't think I am pregnant; as much as I would like to be since it would be due on the day me and my hubby met. Just two days.. Darned if it ain't hard to make these decisions sometimes.

Galvan, when you got your cycle after Progesterone do you remember if your cycle was regular?
I wish I was not so impatient.

Thanks, I will defintiely be taking progesterone during an LP that we have BDed from now on. It really hurts. I cried for and hour when AF hit. I still feel slight nausea and I get so mad now because of it. After I stopped crying, I raised hell about the nausea and the sore BBs all day. I told Oh that I would gladly have it the full 9 months, but I hate it when I still lose the pregnancy. :cry:

Cupcake- I cant confirm or deny that it’s the progesterone because I ended up being PG… But I was on progesterone and had weird stuff like that happen to me. I do know the progesterone can give you the lightning shocks to the cervix because of the hormone its releasing is to help the cervix firm up and stay closed ;) FX for you

Angie- I think it would be safe to stop it about 48 hours prior to when your next cycle is to start. It’s a short lasting med so it will get out of your system quickly… plus you’re not on a very high dose so you should be fine. Progesterone normally wont delay the cycle unless something else is up with your body. Up to you though girl.
I am hoping to hold the girls in to 36W but I know that isn’t going to happen atleast according to all the doctors. I risk damaging my cervix if they don’t remove the cerclage though and I go into labor so I will see where we are and how we are doing in a couple weeks and decide if we want to take the chance. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to make it to 36 weeks even if it means being in massive pain to avoid the NICU.

Galvan- Uggh I am sorry! I wish there was something that could be done… do the doctors have any idea why the CP and MC?

Thanks. My RE said that the only thing he could think is the progesterone. I should have started it as soon as I had symptoms, btu didn't expect a BFP this cycle. I just expected AF. We only BDed 1 time a few days before I think I Oed and TMI I didn't think any got up in there. LOL He told me to start 200mg at 3DPO this cycle if we don't do treatment. We are waiting until the next cycle to do another IUI. We are not sure if we are going to try 2 or 3 IUIs before IVF. I hope we don't have to make that decision though. It sucks.

|My mom had twins and I was small, but I remember how miserable she was after 7 months. She waddled. She is only 5 ft so the twin bump was hard on her. I will keep you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I may test Sunday if I don't chicken out...LoL Galvan- I'm do sorry! Hope you get your sticky bean soon & don't need iui again. LL-yeah for + opk!! Get busy woman you should be dropping that egg in the next day or so!!! Brandy I admire you for wanting to hold the girls in until 36 weeks! Bless you! Angie-hang in there!

Oh Angie, I started AF on CD14 with progesterone instead of CD12 which is my normal. When I was on progesterone and estradiol, I had to stop the meds before AF showed, but I was told that was because of the estradiol, it keeps AF away.

Thanks Cupcake and good luck! I can't wait to see your BFP!!

LL, thanks and get yourself to BDing to catch that egg! We need some more babies on the way in this group!

I have decided to take the progesterone one more night and then I will stop. That will give me 2 days before my period is due on Sunday.

Galvan, my doc wanted me to take the progesterone AFTER I get a positive test, but I feel that is too late. I think that I should give my uterus the two extra weeks to prepare for implantation instead of trying to ready my uterus AFTER pregnancy already occurs.. I am hoping she doesn't get mad for me not following her orders.

Brandy, you never know, you might reach 36 weeks on your own and won't have to worry about damaging your cervix at all.

LLawson, happy bd'ing! I am glad you finally got your positive opk!
Cupcake, I am praying for your cycle this time.
I am gonna go cook dinner and play with my guys.. My hubby has a 4 day for MLK Jr. Day and my boy is mad cause I won't let him stay home from school.

Galvan, I'm so sorry sweetie! I don't know why TTC it's got to be so hard on us sometimes.

Brandy, how many weeks are you now? I'm hoping that you can hold out as long as you want to.

baby dust to you all! :)

I'm about 5 dpo just waiting for the two week window to go by. We had a great time in this monthand my chart looks great so we are very hopeful :)

Galvan, I'm so sorry sweetie! I don't know why TTC it's got to be so hard on us sometimes.

Brandy, how many weeks are you now? I'm hoping that you can hold out as long as you want to.

baby dust to you all! :)

I'm about 5 dpo just waiting for the two week window to go by. We had a great time in this monthand my chart looks great so we are very hopeful :)

Hey CJ! FX for you that would be fantastic to hear a BFP right now ;)

I am almost 30W... I really want to make it to 36W March 4th! If I can make it to 36W to deliver I have a 90% chance of being able to bring them home from the hospital with me! If I deliver before that they will most likely have a NICU stay as our hospital/doctors do not like to release babies before 36W mark.

I'm 10 dpiui & got 2 BLAZING positives this morning! After 14 months, I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!! Idk how to post pics. :/ Scared after the pain I had Thursday praying for a healthy sticky bean!!! Love you girls!!!

Congratulations Cupcake! Woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!! So happy for you!

Cross your legs Brandy!!!

I'm 10 dpiui & got 2 BLAZING positives this morning! After 14 months, I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!! Idk how to post pics. :/ Scared after the pain I had Thursday praying for a healthy sticky bean!!! Love you girls!!!

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:O HOLY EXCITEMENT CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!

haha I knew it! After all the postings you were making thinking they were side effects to progesterone :) Those were all the things girls on the IVF threads were saying :happydance:

SOOOO Excited and happy for you!! OMG I bet your DH is over the moon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->