Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

HECK YEAH!!!!! HECK YEAH! I am SO very happy for you Cupcake! That's so flippin' AWESOME! YAY! I can imagine your total joy! I will continue to pray for you, and now your little one too. You made my day!

I am praying for your cycle CJ.

I need to ask you ladies a question. I was due for my period today, but it is a no show. I took a generic test called 'Clinical Guard', and they are negative. I 'thought' I saw a very light line on the Wal-Mart brand I took yesterday, but the clinical one I took this morning is negative. I tracked my cycle this month and watched my opk lines going down, I have never been wrong on my cycle dates and NEVER have I not had my period on 13dpo.. I woke up this morning with horrible period cramps, but no flow.. I thought Progesterone did not delay a period? The last night I took that medicine was Wednesday Jan 15th.. I don't understand what the heck is going on. I figured if I stopped taking that medicine, I would have my period on time, but there is no on time.. Darn taking chances. ha ha.. I wanted to be able to try again before my hubby left and now I have no period and probably won't make the days to try again anyhow.. Plus, I had a negative test this morning. Does anyone know anything about these clinical guard tests? They are super cheap, like 20 for 6 bucks or something like that.. Could the progesterone lengthen my lp? After 2 years of straight 13/13 cycle days, now my cycle is suddenly different? You think maybe the medicine might just be straightening me out? Like maybe before my body wasn't quite behaving right?

I am clutching at straws.. I really don't feel pregnant and my test was negative. I want to start my period now. Please and thank You, God!

I hope everyone is having better progress than me! Cupcake, I am sincerely as happy as a little clam for you and your hubby. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when you told him. How long you gonna wait to tell everyone else?? God bless you with super blessings!

Cupcake congratulations! im so excited for you! I kept checking yesterday to see if you had posted anything yet.
Angie anything you take theres a chance of it changing your cycle a bit. Even stress can make you start later than normal. Ive had that happen alot. Fxed you could still be pregnant.

Angie, I would go buy a FRER and retest in the morning or try to hold for 4 hours and not drink much and then test this evening. If you thought you saw a line on the Walmart test, I would definitely retest with a FRER. Good luck!

Ladies, I have a question. AF was pretty much normal even though it was 3 days late and I had that faint faint line on the one test. The thing is my BBs are still killing me. They normally stop with AF, btu not this time. All the other symptoms are gone and I did have a negative test the day of AF. Any idea why they are still hurting? This seems odd to me. :(

Galvan have you retested anymore since? I had a regular period for several months with my first child. So its possible to have a period and still be pregnant but you would think the last one would have not been negative.

Thank You Ladies!!!! Dh had been called out to back up a local dept. with a structure fire this morning & I decided to test. tried to think of a cute way to tell him, but just settled for shoving the tests in his face when he walked through the door! LMBO Too early & too excited to be creative :/ He teared up & has just grinned at me all day...I go in for my 1st Beta tomorrow...Nervous & ready to know where our little bean has snuggled in! DH did say with the test line already beating the control line that he thinks there is 2 in there.....No offense, but I'm good with just 1! lol Guess I'm just Blessed as it is for now. Going to try just take it day by day & enjoy it for now :)

I haven't tested again. I did tell OH that I want to get a beta done to be safe, but I am waiting on payday now. I broke myself with DD's bday and the holidays. My first check since Christmas will be this week. I am also going to the RE next week.

Cupcake when I had my BFP, I just shook OH awake and yelled, "Is there another line???" Cute ways if telling kind of go out the door after going for treatment. Lol

I decided to wait until tomorrow. Maybe af will show soon. I have been getting on and off cramps. Figure I will go buy a 'good' test if I still haven't started my period tomorrow. After that, I will just sit back and pray and thank God for His blessings cause it will be obvious to me that it is not meant for me to try for the next month. It's o.k., I am fine with waiting if I have to. I would rather not, but fretting over it won't change anything.

Thank You Ladies!!!! Dh had been called out to back up a local dept. with a structure fire this morning & I decided to test. tried to think of a cute way to tell him, but just settled for shoving the tests in his face when he walked through the door! LMBO Too early & too excited to be creative :/ He teared up & has just grinned at me all day...I go in for my 1st Beta tomorrow...Nervous & ready to know where our little bean has snuggled in! DH did say with the test line already beating the control line that he thinks there is 2 in there.....No offense, but I'm good with just 1! lol Guess I'm just Blessed as it is for now. Going to try just take it day by day & enjoy it for now :)

haha Cupcake! Well I got so excited I screamed and ran through the house like a crazy lady... I seriously think the dogs thought there was a home invasion they were chasing me around trying to figure out who they were suppose to be attacking! My poor DH was asleep and woke up to the whole madness and couldnt figure out wth was going on :dohh:

Lol glad to know I'm not the only 1 who lost it! Guess after trying for a long time we are just thrilled to know what 2 lines look like!

After going through IVF Brandy, I would wake the entire neighborhood up! LOL IUI is stressful enough, I bet IVF is ridiculously stressful!

OMG! Congrats cupcakes!!!!! :happydance: 2014 is gonna be a good year for TR babies! I can just feel it!

Angie, I've never heard of that kind of test before, but the day I got my BFP, I had a stark negative on a wondfo and a bfp on an FRER.

14 weeks today. Where is this going?

Attachments

• freckle14w.jpg
    freckle14w.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
I've never had any luck with the IC sticks or the walmart/dollarstore brand ones. I have a whole drawer full that are during my testing period and most of the cheapie ones are white but the frers had lines. I wish there was an industry standard. Sorry I am not sure what could be going on.

Wow Brandi Congrats on 14W!

Baby Dust to everyone lets keep the BFPS coming ;)

I got my AF when I was preg the first time. What's the sensitivity of that test?

Angie, Thinking of you girl! We ARE going to be bump buddies!!

Cupcake, I bet his smile was ear to ear :)

Afm, 7 dpo and temp spike like never before! 98.48! WHOOP WHOOP! I have no tests in the house. Thinking of hitting up the dollar tree later today...So happy I'm off today...such a relaxing weekend!

I have looked online and on the box, but can't find the sensitivity.

So happy for you Cupcake. Congrats..What a lovely sigjt it is when you see those two lines..

That sweet Cupcake! Im sure I wouldnt be able to hold back either. Its hard to keep a secret very long from my husband. I give in too easy, I cant stand it! He usually always knows what hes getting as gifts because I usually cant make it until the day they are intended for. LOL, I can only imagine trying to keep a secret like this from him!
Wont be too long and we will get to start seeing pics of all these babies on here!

CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: SOOOO happy to see you with that BFP!:happydance:

CJ, sounds like you might be right behind her!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeehaw! Bring on the 2014 BFPS:happydance:

Brandi, great looking bump, girl:thumbup::hugs:

Brandy, I CANNOT believe how fast your pregnancy is FLYING:happydance: so happy that everything is going so well for you:hugs:

Let's hope there's lots more BFPs for this thread in 2014:happydance:

I see the RE tomorrow:wacko:not sure what he's going to recommend. We'll go over some bloodwork I just had done and maybe order more:shrug: don't know yet. The nurse said another hsg isn't really necessary at this point since my tubes were open more than a year after surgery..not likely to have closed up with scar tissue after that long of a period of time.

Brandy, do you remeber what your FSH, AMH, Estradiol, LH, Thyroid or any of those figures were before your successful IVF? I'm trying to find hope with my numbers:haha: anyone else have theirs checked recently?

We've been crazy busy, but try to pop in every few days to check for good news around here:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->