Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Cupcake, remind me what you did this month....I know you did IUI..but any meds? Or anything else different? :happydance:

Just got home from my appt. Had HCG & Progesterone drawn today, results will be back in a couple hours!(more waiting :/....) The plan is to repeat HCG on Weds. & Fri. with US on Tues. Excited but Nervous!

Faith~I did Femara 2.5mg cd4-8, iui, then progesterone 200mg every night starting 2dpiui, was inverted on table for 15 mins lol I took my normal meds as follows: baby Aspirin 81mg, prenatal, folic acid 4mg, vit. d 2000mg, Oh & I did start Vit. B6 100mg daily about a week & half before IUI. Lots of prayers, but honestly less stress cause I had no control over timing or sex lol Honestly thought It was a failure but apparently dh's swimmers had improved & they just needed a little boost to get to the eggy :)

CUPCAKE!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: SOOOO happy to see you with that BFP!:happydance:

CJ, sounds like you might be right behind her!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeehaw! Bring on the 2014 BFPS:happydance:

Brandi, great looking bump, girl:thumbup::hugs:

Brandy, I CANNOT believe how fast your pregnancy is FLYING:happydance: so happy that everything is going so well for you:hugs:

Let's hope there's lots more BFPs for this thread in 2014:happydance:

I see the RE tomorrow:wacko:not sure what he's going to recommend. We'll go over some bloodwork I just had done and maybe order more:shrug: don't know yet. The nurse said another hsg isn't really necessary at this point since my tubes were open more than a year after surgery..not likely to have closed up with scar tissue after that long of a period of time.

Brandy, do you remeber what your FSH, AMH, Estradiol, LH, Thyroid or any of those figures were before your successful IVF? I'm trying to find hope with my numbers:haha: anyone else have theirs checked recently?

We've been crazy busy, but try to pop in every few days to check for good news around here:winkwink:

My AMH 4.7, FSH 4.9, Est 32... Those seem to be the only ones I have written down atm. I am sure I have a report somewhere. But they didn't require me to do any further thyroid testing and such so I believe that all came out to be ok. Obviously my Progesterone level wouldnt matter as they were trying to supress that anyway to keep it to a minimum.

Still no period and still haven't bought a different test. I have NEVER had an off cycle not even after ALL my miscarriages, and must say that I am unhappy with progesterone right at the moment. I have been off that medicine for 5 days and still no period. I only took it for 7 nights. Everything I have read says that you will start your period either at the appropriate time, or at the most 36 hours later. I had a positive opk for about 26 hours before I watched the lines lighten.. Even if there was a slight chance I took the pills before ovulation actually occurred, (which I started on Thursday after the positive opk on Monday) shouldn't I have still started my period after I quit the medicine? Why do I ALWAYS have to be in the percentage of women that if it is bad, and it is the smallest chance of occurring, it's gonna be happening to me?

I will wait one more day and will probably have to have a pregnancy test tomorrow at the doctor's office for the physical I have to have for the job I want on Post. If that test is also negative, I will just assume that I am doomed to be a 'messed up, everything wrong happens to you', woman forever and never expect to come out on top, but to go down fighting and still be on the bottom..
Yep, I am in a 'poor Angie' mood. I just don't understand this crap!

On a much happier note: High numbers coming for Cupcake!!

Angie, if you had the +OPK on Monday and started the Progesterone on Thursday, you should be good. I would take a test and if BFN, then maybe talk to the DR about provera. Just maybe you have a BFP waiting to show. Good luck girl, you so deserve a little surprise! :hugs:

Cupcake what is the baby aspirin for? Can you still take that if you are pregnant? How many days past your iui is it now?
When you ladies put something like 5 days past ovulation is that from the day of the positive lh or from when you feel ovulation pain?

DPO is from actual ovulation, LLawson. You confirm ovulation with 3 consecutive high BBtemps that are atleast .3 higher then the others. I use FF to confirm O. Baby aspirin is supposed to help with implantation. I think I am going to get some this time around.

Hello Ladies. I haven't been on since August. We had a mc after our first attempt after our TR surgery. It was an ectopic and I had to have MTX shot. We had to wait 3 months and got the green light in december. I just got my BFP on Jan 4 so don't give up. I had ultrasound last week that confirmed it was where it was supposed to be, now having one on thurs to confirm heartbeat. My TR surgery was on June 18, 2013, so it took us about 6 months to get our BFP.

Just called my Dr. Nurse did tell me that #s are back but she is not allowed to release them before Dr. Signs off on them :/ She did say she could tell me not to worry tho :)
The folic acid is the max dose. My Dr. Did that cause I'm 35 :/ the baby aspirin is to increase blood flow to uterus & make lining more plush for implantation. I'm to continue aspirin until 12 weeks....Angie, im sorry your stressed! Maybe your body is trying to reboot after all the stress with your loses & is reacting to well to the meds?....i will update when got my #s...

Oh 11 dpiui & possibly 2 follies at iui. 1 definite from right(2.5 side) & was hard to see left but felt I had 1 from it too

Congrats MrsCmom!

I am 35 too Cupcake so I guess I do need to up the dose. I am going to up the B6 and folic acid and add the D3 and baby aspirin. Fx this helps me too! COngrats and can'tr wait to hear your numbers!

Cupcake what is the baby aspirin for? Can you still take that if you are pregnant? How many days past your iui is it now?
When you ladies put something like 5 days past ovulation is that from the day of the positive lh or from when you feel ovulation pain?

DPO is the day you Ovulate. So if you have pains at the time you know you actually release the egg that is DPO the day after is DPO1 then DPO2 etc... Until you start your period then it starts at CD1 and so on. Took me forever to get the hang of all that.

I was on 81mg (baby aspirin) for about a month before my fertility treatment. The aspirin promotes better circulation to the uterus, helps to build a better lining, provides more blood to the placenta once the placenta takes over.

I was on the aspirin until week 20 of my pregnancy. Some doctors have you take it for the entire duration it really just depends... but if you dont have any issues with blood related disorders its safe to use it for atleast the first trimester.

Cupcake were waiting to hear!

Hello Ladies. I haven't been on since August. We had a mc after our first attempt after our TR surgery. It was an ectopic and I had to have MTX shot. We had to wait 3 months and got the green light in december. I just got my BFP on Jan 4 so don't give up. I had ultrasound last week that confirmed it was where it was supposed to be, now having one on thurs to confirm heartbeat. My TR surgery was on June 18, 2013, so it took us about 6 months to get our BFP.

Congratulations :) Thats great news :happydance:

Still no period and still haven't bought a different test. I have NEVER had an off cycle not even after ALL my miscarriages, and must say that I am unhappy with progesterone right at the moment. I have been off that medicine for 5 days and still no period. I only took it for 7 nights. Everything I have read says that you will start your period either at the appropriate time, or at the most 36 hours later. I had a positive opk for about 26 hours before I watched the lines lighten.. Even if there was a slight chance I took the pills before ovulation actually occurred, (which I started on Thursday after the positive opk on Monday) shouldn't I have still started my period after I quit the medicine? Why do I ALWAYS have to be in the percentage of women that if it is bad, and it is the smallest chance of occurring, it's gonna be happening to me?

I will wait one more day and will probably have to have a pregnancy test tomorrow at the doctor's office for the physical I have to have for the job I want on Post. If that test is also negative, I will just assume that I am doomed to be a 'messed up, everything wrong happens to you', woman forever and never expect to come out on top, but to go down fighting and still be on the bottom..
Yep, I am in a 'poor Angie' mood. I just don't understand this crap!

On a much happier note: High numbers coming for Cupcake!!

Thats how I felt... every single thing I tried that shouldnt change anything always changed something.... Not only that nothing ever worked for me like it did everyone else. Like with the IC tests I never got positives till much later on them even though they were suppose to be sensitive :( The cheapy ones never picked up my LH surge either when a CB monitor was saying I was ovulating the damn IC had a faint line. It was a nightmare for me.

FX for you that it gets straightened out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->