Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Awesome numbers Cupcake! Can't wait to see how many caught! I know you would prefer one, but it seems you just might have 2 or 3. LOL

Brandy 11dpiui. Hoping for just 1 but starting to wonder :0 LoL DH is still grinning! LoL

Brandy 11dpiui. Hoping for just 1 but starting to wonder :0 LoL DH is still grinning! LoL

I wouldnt be so shocked if it hadn't been a monitored cycle by a doctor. Usually when someone has numbers like that its because they were wrong on their O date LOL

I wont believe that there is only 1 till I see an u/s! I told my DH the numbers and he said "WHOAW" since he had to learn all that when we did IVF lol :dohh:

Thank you Galvan, I had never heard why women use it but have heard of a few doing it just didnt know why. Ill get me some too!

Oh my....getting a little worried myself LoL apparently I'm double the high end of normal at this point! If they keep doubling I see an US in my future before the weekend!!!

Wow Cupcake thats Awesome! Im not familiar with all the number stuff yet but I can tell by everyones posts that its very good!

Oh my....getting a little worried myself LoL apparently I'm double the high end of normal at this point! If they keep doubling I see an US in my future before the weekend!!!

The location should show by 1500 HCG... You could see by thursday/Friday thats hysterical. what brilliant news today ;)

Great numbers Cupcake. I m thinking twins : )

Congrsts mrs cmom. I feel some positive vibes going around.

My Dr. is heading out of town for Texas later today...:( Guess if my numbers double like they are supposed too I'll demand an order for US be sent to the hospital just to be on the safe side!!! If not guess this old gal will be heading to the ER...

My Dr. is heading out of town for Texas later today...:( Guess if my numbers double like they are supposed too I'll demand an order for US be sent to the hospital just to be on the safe side!!! If not guess this old gal will be heading to the ER...

I am so excited I cant wait for your next set!

I'm a nervous wreck! Talking about high expectations! lol I'm 4 weeks today & apparently this little bean does NOT like Coffee!!!! I feel like I'm losing a family member with out my coffee :(

LOL Just had to share how elated I am to get to put up tickers! lol Yes I live a simple little life! Stick baby Stick!!!!

I was so happy when I got to put up the ticker. With your numbers, I bet baby is sticking good!

Cupcake- I loved putting my ticker up too! I was also on auto pilot when visiting the forums and kept clicking on the TTC threads!! Then I realized umm duh there is a pregnancy forum too because people do get pregnant!

I glanced in some bfp forums & got scared! Lol

I just hate the first trimester threads... They are all doom and gloom! But when we have a problem we tend to post more threads and questions so thats why it seems like it.

I moved to the 2nd trimester threads the first second that I had a chance too LOL but when it came time to move to the 3rd I didn't run in there so fast!

3rd trimester everyone is symptom watching for labor and while I am not afraid of the birthing process I REALLY am not wanting to deliver yet so I try to avoid it hehe.

Dang. I just realized you're at 30 weeks, Brandy. I swear you just had your transfer the other day, LOL. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->