Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dang. I just realized you're at 30 weeks, Brandy. I swear you just had your transfer the other day, LOL. :lol:

If I can hold out delivery for another 41 days then they say I will get to walk out of the hospital with both babies!! :happydance: Still sounds like forever but I have to count in days instead of weeks to keep me sane...

One day at a time. :cloud9:

That's what I was thinking Navy... Now she is almost ready to post photos of the little Divas in the flesh.. I can't wait to see those! I had an hcg today as I was giving blood work to check my immunizations. I will call about it in a little while to see. It takes about an hour to get the results back. Still no period today but you ladies know what?? I had a lump under my right arm pit that has been there since I got my tubes tied 12 years ago and after I took that progesterone it's not there anymore.. Gone almost overnight.. I have been keeping headaches for all month.. I am starting to get worried since I literally have a headache every single day. I don't know what's going on with my period, but all I know is I hope it don't catch me unaware while I am out somewhere.. ha ha.. That would suck!!

Your number is higher than I ever got Cupcake! If you want two, I hope you got two.. I wouldn't wish three on my worst enemy though! : ) Now the not liking coffee thing.. I was the same way.. It made me sick just thinking about it.. I love my coffee usually. I think we all will be on pins until you have your ultrasound..

waiting waiting waiting.... ;)

Speaking of pictures! I live in what is the 2nd largest town in Oregon.. Huge I know like 300 something thousand lol.. But seriously I have tried to find a newborn photographer that will do the girls pictures in the first week or so and I found 1 but there is a major downside.

The first ones I found you have to take the babies to the studio at a scheduled time and you pay an outrageous fee for each of them. If they are fussy too bad if you have to stop to feed them it eats up the time you reserved and paid for etc. The upside is they have all the props there and it's ready to go.

The one that I think I am going to hire but keep questioning myself comes to your home and is willing to wait patiently while babies are fed and or settled down for each shoot. That sounds amazing! She even notes that she will spend up to 8 hours in your home to complete the shoot without an extra fee. But the catch is...... she doesnt provide the props. That doesnt sound like a big deal till I started trying to find ideas and such. Then once I found ideas I realized I would have to locate all the crap and purchase it to use it one time.

I am probably WAY over thinking it like I always do hah. But seriously do I need to buy doll beds and fancy throws for 1 time use? I do photography but not on that level! There can be 8-10 shots involved and then melded together to make 1 of those newborn shots you see. I guess I could put the expense down as another one of my photography classes haha.

If you made it through to the end of this congratulations! I really need to find ways to fill my time.

That's what I was thinking Navy... Now she is almost ready to post photos of the little Divas in the flesh.. I can't wait to see those! I had an hcg today as I was giving blood work to check my immunizations. I will call about it in a little while to see. It takes about an hour to get the results back. Still no period today but you ladies know what?? I had a lump under my right arm pit that has been there since I got my tubes tied 12 years ago and after I took that progesterone it's not there anymore.. Gone almost overnight.. I have been keeping headaches for all month.. I am starting to get worried since I literally have a headache every single day. I don't know what's going on with my period, but all I know is I hope it don't catch me unaware while I am out somewhere.. ha ha.. That would suck!!

Your number is higher than I ever got Cupcake! If you want two, I hope you got two.. I wouldn't wish three on my worst enemy though! : ) Now the not liking coffee thing.. I was the same way.. It made me sick just thinking about it.. I love my coffee usually. I think we all will be on pins until you have your ultrasound..

waiting waiting waiting.... ;)

About the lump.. I had this too and the doctors had told me that I was estrogen dominant after a gazillion tests. They said it was brought on by my Tubal Ligation. They diagnosed me with post tubal ligation syndrome. While the lumps I would get alot of time would come and go after months and months they would completely clear if I took progesterone.

There have been some studies that cover The Estrogen-Progesterone Relationship which outline how the progesterone plays a role in this with your cycles.

I am not saying thats what you have but that could be a definite possibility given the miscarriages and the lump resolution after just one cycle of progesterone!

This estrogen/progesterone is also the main known cause for major PMS issues including emotional instability.

It's medically harmless but offers up an explanation of what could potentially be the root cause.

GUESS WHAT???? I am gonna start my period! I am SPOTTING! YAY YAY YAY YAY.. Might catch my cycle this month after all. Well, unless the medicine delays my o. Trying not to count my chickens before they're hatched...
HAPPY DAY!
HAPPY DAY!
Later chicks!

Brandy, I think that the cost for pictures of a lifetime would be so worth it and I think I would choose to go with the one who would work around a newborn schedule. You can always sell the things you buy or like you said, write them off, but you will never get that first week back once it's gone..

As for the estrogen dominance and the emotional instability... I AM SO THERE.. When I took just the progesterone cream I was the sweetest thing alive. No joke, I am dead serious. I could tell such a difference in my personality. I have had that darn lump for a little over 12 years and now, all the sudden it is gone after 7 days on that medicine. I noticed it because around this time in my cycle it starts to get painful and during my short pregnancies, it hurt to even put down my arm. Now it's just gone. Almost completely. I feel a little teeny soreness if I push in on what's left of it, but there is no more huge fat lump under my arm. I have to admit that my hubby has been pesting me to get it checked out but I didn't feel the need cause if it was cancerous or anything like that I would have been dead already since I have had it for years and years. Now I realize I have had a serious hormone imbalance. I have never had painful periods, or long periods, usually only 2 days and spot one, but I even consider myself bi-polar a lot of the month.. I really do believe that balancing out my hormones is what my problem is. I think I am even worse now with my body trying to stabilize itself after a return to fertility. I might get to try this month. My hubby leaves on the first and I will be cycle day 12. I USUALLY ovulate on cd13, so as long as my cycle isn't messed up, I might catch it, might not.. I have never not had sex on my ovulation day. How good are my chances if I do it the day or so before or two days? Makes me wish I could drive to Yakima or that he would just not have to go.

Dang. I just realized you're at 30 weeks, Brandy. I swear you just had your transfer the other day, LOL. :lol:

If I can hold out delivery for another 41 days then they say I will get to walk out of the hospital with both babies!! :happydance: Still sounds like forever but I have to count in days instead of weeks to keep me sane...

One day at a time. :cloud9:

One day at a time and 41 days will be here before you know it. :hugs:

GUESS WHAT???? I am gonna start my period! I am SPOTTING! YAY YAY YAY YAY.. Might catch my cycle this month after all. Well, unless the medicine delays my o. Trying not to count my chickens before they're hatched...
HAPPY DAY!
HAPPY DAY!
Later chicks!

LOL What are you taking this cycle?

AFM, I am CD7. I will start OPKs Thursday. I lost my BBT thermometer so now I just have a regular one and it is in celsius. GRRR Oh well, I used a regular one forever and it always showed the difference in temps so Fx this does the same.

Galvan... I don't take anything.. I sometimes remember to take my vitamins. I sometimes buy about 4 cans of pineapples, (Dole) the real small cans, and I eat one every day from cd11 until they are gone. I have sex... a lot. Too much really. Me and the hubby have sex about 4 times a day from cd 11/12 to cd 14/15. It becomes a chore around cd 11/12 (just kidding) Really though, it gets tough to stick to that pattern sometimes but I push myself cause for one week out of the month it won't kill me. After every deed, I do not go pee until at least a few hours and I lay there and he lays there with me and we just chat for about 20 minutes. It gives us 'close' time and makes him feel more involved and not so used.. ha ha.. I really don't take anything though. This time I will take the progesterone again, but I will not be starting it until about cd21, so about a week before my period is due. I am not much for medicine. I am not really anti-medicine, but I do believe that sometimes medicine harms more than it helps. I can't seem to carry a baby though so I probably should find a little more medicine to help me out. ;)

My Dr. Tells me to start Progesterone 3days after confirmed O. As for the pineapple, not sure it helps or not but that's another after O thing. . I really would be faithful to prenatals & folic acid. Hope you catch that egg! 2-3 days before O is supposed to give you the best chance!

AngienDaniel - Four times a day? OMG. That's crazy awesome, LOL. Also, yay for starting your cycle. :) I hope your next one lasts 9 months. :)

Cupcake - I'm sorry about the coffee. :( I think your morning sickness started early because your numbers are so high. Hopefully it won't last a long time.

Brandy - 41 days seems like a long time. I hope those babies stay there at least that long so you can bring them both home with you. Also, I'd go with the photographer that works around your babies' schedule. Plus, you'll be more comfortable because it's your home, and you won't have to lug the babies around. I don't think you need to worry too much about props and all.

Thanks Navy! Found out today the bean doesn't like potatoe wedges either lol I make this low cal stuff called orange fluff or Jello salad & that with Gingerale has been my meal plan since last night :) I do think I might try some veggie soup with mustard tonight & no its not a weird craving I always eat it that way! Its great! lol My Dr. called & said my Progesterone level is perfect at 24 & to continue on the 200mg/day...He is supposed to call me back with a plan to get me scanned before the weekend if #'s keep doing well, without going to ER. Excited but so scared to get next hcg level :/ I just pray all is well! Trying to not worry, but with even a high 1st #, its hard.....I agree 4x a day is crazy! You deserve a medal or something Angie!!!!

Angie, buy fresh pineapple. The pine apple core is what helps with implantation. I did that and walnuts back in march when I got my BFP. Funny that I just remembered that. LOL I wish I could remember to take my vitamins better. I remember about 60% of the time and that is being optimistic, it might actually be like 30%. :rofl:

Don't be jealous.. Really.. It is nice like that ever so often, but it really is hard to make time for that many times for a straight week. I am happy with our usual (mostly) twice a day. My hubby is lots younger than me so I figure in about a year or two that number of times will drastically decrease. : ) I have always been a very physically needy person though. I just happen to have finally met my match in the hubby..

I did buy the 'real' pineapple a few times, and I can't say that it has made a difference, but the four times I have been pregnant, I ate the stuff in the can.. Maybe coincidence?? I have a very serious problem with iron.. My body doesn't break it down well or something and honestly, if I take prenatals too often it gives me trouble with going to the bathroom and it makes me bleed anally. I know that sounds weird, but I have always been that way since I was young. Vitamins with iron in them are tough for me. Actually, I am as healthy as a horse. I just haven't had the ability to get a good doctor. I really don't think I would have had the 4 losses in the last 6 months if I didn't have Army insurance, well, that and them telling me they were going to help me 'the next time'. I have no doubt I will be pregnant again here soon, I just am not sure of my ability to carry the little one very long. God gives and He takes away.. It sure is hard to be patient sometimes but I am trying.

You are very blessed, Cupcake. I hope you have two little ones in there. That would be amazing!! I find myself a little bit jealous. If God is willing, I hope to join you in that coveted state soon.

First thanks everyone on the photographer advice.. lately small decisions that I do in a snap have just overwhelmed me. I cant wait to get my mental and emotional state back lol.. but then it will be gone from no sleep w/newborns oh well.

Ok 4x a day Angie! I give you props... That sounds like a full time job to me that I so wouldnt be up for. I am all about the O but thats too much for me haha.. I think I found my match with my DH as well were comfy with 2x a week ROFLMAO.

Vitamins.... I hated taking pills but now that I take the vitafusion prenatal gummes with DHA and Folate (No iron) from Costco I never forget! I cant wait to take them. On rare occasions I have even taken an extra one just because I wanted to eat it! I dont do that often as I am aware of the certain vitamins you can actually OD on. The iron... oh the dreaded iron.. I am anemic even when I am not pregnant this has nothing to do with my diet and everything to do with missing part of my stomach/intestines/bowels due to a botched surgery years ago :) So I dont have the ability to absorb alot of things very well. I take the brand Wellesse liquid Iron because I cant use the pills and it seems to work well. I actually am still 1 point below what they consider to be low but for me that is pretty high compared to the norm. So for those that cannot process the iron pills the liquid iron still gives you what you need but it is a different form of iron and is easier to handle on the digestive system.... Including constipation.

It helps explain why I am getting pregnant every month.. ha ha.. I don't mind it during my o time, but I am good with twice a day all the rest of the month.

I will have to check out the liquid iron. I really don't care too much about putting all that manufactured stuff into my body though. I wish bodies didn't have to age and we could just all work the way we were meant to without all those extra things..

Yay! If numbers are around 1500 we get to do the US Thursday! US on standby LoL if just doubles then we wait til draw on Friday & go from there .....SO ready to be done with the suspense part :) keep praying for a good out come please!

Yay! If numbers are around 1500 we get to do the US Thursday! US on standby LoL if just doubles then we wait til draw on Friday & go from there .....SO ready to be done with the suspense part :) keep praying for a good out come please!

Trust me the suspense doesnt end for another 40Wks... You just find another thing you're waiting on LOL

But yes lets get those #'s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->