Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Fxd for you cupcake :)

9 dpo this am and bfn. Had some nausea, high temps, cramps on right side and my um...digestive system seems like it's slowing down. we had great timing this month, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Cupcake, I am so excited for you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! I can't wait to see your precious baby/babies on your first scan tomorrow! :winkwink: :happydance:

Brandy, I can't believe you are less then 6 weeks away from meeting your precious little one girls! As far as the photographer, I personally would look on facebook through some of your friends pages.... I have used a few from there and the price ranges.....Most of them are amateurs, so remember that you get what you pay for. With mine, the cheapest was not the best pictures. They just didn't know how to work with posing and lighting. The other 2 were amazing and I have used one of them 2 years in a row. The prices weren't bad either. Good luck! I know that you want it to be perfect!
Congratulations to the :bfp: and I can't wait to see some more!!!!!! :hugs: and tons of baby :dust: to everyone!!!!!

Fxd for you cupcake :)

9 dpo this am and bfn. Had some nausea, high temps, cramps on right side and my um...digestive system seems like it's slowing down. we had great timing this month, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There is still time you're not out yet :) :thumbup: FX

CD2 and let me tell you... This is LOADS of fun!! I have taken two pills already since yesterday. My belly is on FIRE!

CJ... Praying for you.

Guess what Ladies?
I bought two kittens when we first came to this state. Now at the first of the month my boy cat got outside and I LOVED that cat. He is as smart as any cat I have ever seen. Now the girl cat I have is ridiculously stupid, to the point of making me wanna choke her little dumb self. (My hubby's cat of course...) Anyway, my boy cat got outside and yesterday after a month, my boy finds the cat outside at our trash cans and the cat comes running over like he done got to heaven.. Poor little thing is as skinny as a rail and you can tell the last few weeks have NOT been kind to him. He luckily found his way home and didn't get killed since the first of January. He is currently sleeping in his favorite cat bed on top of our bird Luna's cage. (Also his bestie) Yes, my bird loves the cat and he loves her.)Whether coincidence or not, (we live in almost identical housing to everyone else) the cat found his way back to the garbage cans at his house.. I was so glad! I thanked God for sending him back to the right house.
YAY for good stories!
I hope everyone has had a productive day!

CD2 and let me tell you... This is LOADS of fun!! I have taken two pills already since yesterday. My belly is on FIRE!

CJ... Praying for you.

Guess what Ladies?
I bought two kittens when we first came to this state. Now at the first of the month my boy cat got outside and I LOVED that cat. He is as smart as any cat I have ever seen. Now the girl cat I have is ridiculously stupid, to the point of making me wanna choke her little dumb self. (My hubby's cat of course...) Anyway, my boy cat got outside and yesterday after a month, my boy finds the cat outside at our trash cans and the cat comes running over like he done got to heaven.. Poor little thing is as skinny as a rail and you can tell the last few weeks have NOT been kind to him. He luckily found his way home and didn't get killed since the first of January. He is currently sleeping in his favorite cat bed on top of our bird Luna's cage. (Also his bestie) Yes, my bird loves the cat and he loves her.)Whether coincidence or not, (we live in almost identical housing to everyone else) the cat found his way back to the garbage cans at his house.. I was so glad! I thanked God for sending him back to the right house.
YAY for good stories!
I hope everyone has had a productive day!

Oh thats great news Angie! We have a cat that likes small spaces and he got out once and went to the neighbors house that was being built... somehow he managed to get sealed up in a wall!

He was missing for 16 days. When the people were inspecting their house they heard something and actually had to tear a portion of their wall out to get him! Luckily he had his tags on. He is normally a 20lb cat (super spoiled) when we got him back I couldnt even recognize him... he couldnt have been more than 5-6lbs :( Quick vet trip and alot of food he is back to normal.

He is the love of my husbands life can you tell!? The thing is like 9 or 10 now but scared to death to go outside.

Attachments

• Sausage.jpg
    Sausage.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
Well, I am 6 days past my positive LH, probably 4 from ovulation ( I remember having pains but didnt mark it on my chart for some reason)? I sent my doc an email today and asked if we could do IUI if I dont end up pregnant this month. He said of course and its free as part of my followup care but its unwashed. If I want the washing process its 300.00 because a seperate person does that and that is their fee. Any suggestions? Should I try it the free way and if that doesnt work go for the other?
I have another question, does any of you have Rh negative blood? I have to get whats called a Rhogham shot at a certain week of pregnancy and then another if the child is negative when they are born. If this is not done properly it can affect the next child you have. I was reading online that this is also true if you have a tubal or chemical pregnancy or miscarriage. If you dont get the shot after any of those it affects the next one. This really scares me cause sometimes a miscarriage early can go overlooked. Especially a chemical pregnancy if you dont have a positive test.
Angie, I thought about you too when I read this since youve had several miscarriages. Do you have negative Rh?
Cupcake Cant wait to hear about the ultrasound!

I have never heard of an unwashed iui being offered. I thought that causes serious pain and cramping.

Unwashed IUI can cause infection from something in the semen. I would pay to get it washed.

I had to look it up. I knew it was a no no.

Why is Sperm Washing Necessary?
Sperm must be washed in order to be used with IUI. Raw semen cannot be inserted directly into a woman’s uterus. This is because semen contains chemicals called prostaglandins. Prostaglandins cause muscular contractions and are responsible for cramps during menstruation and pregnancy. If raw semen is inserted directly into your uterus, rather than going through the cervix first, it could cause severe pain and cramping. It could also cause your uterus to collapse, causing severe complications.

Sperm is also washed in order to increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Sperm washing can remove dead sperm and those sperm with poor motility. This leaves behind sperm that can swim faster and that are more likely to fertilize your egg. Sperm washing can also get rid of the white blood cells, mucous and seminal fluid surrounding the sperm, which can also interfere with fertility.

Brandy, I had a male cat before this one I have now and I LOVED that cat. He was an outside cat for years and the complex I lived at before we moved here got a new Manager and that manager took him to the pound and we never saw him again. I had that cat for almost 10 years. When I got the cat I have now, I chose him because of his resemblance in looks and personality to the cat I had before so I was pretty upset when he went missing, but this is a huge place and looking for a single cat in this humongous city was not an option. I am glad to know that he is as smart as I thought he was. He is only 10 months old. He was crying in his sleep yesterday and it broke my poor little heart and to beat it all his sister cat does not recognize him and hisses at him every time he gets close to her. I HATE girl cats. They are from the same litter and she is as dumb as she can be.. Your hubby looks like he loves his cat for sure. That's about the way I feel about mine too. Being stuck in a wall for that many days would truly make anything alive scared to go back outside.. That's the saddest story I ever heard.

Panic attack in progress lol 2nd HCG results will be back in about 45 mins, praying hard for doubling #'s!!!!

LLawson, No I am not RH- but my younger sister is. I have O positive blood type. My younger sister is O negative I think? Not too sure really how the blood types work. I have had blood clots before but no blood disorders were found and they just chalked it up to a freak incident. I think it was because I was super sick and at the time, was a heavy smoker. I have been smoke free for a little over 2 years now..YAY for clean lungs. I think it has something to do with a baby's blood being positive and the Mother being negative? and the Mother rejecting the baby?? Good possibility I am speaking garbage though.. : )

Ugh, definitely pay for the sperm wash. That whole thing about your uterus collapsing had me cringing.

KMFX for you cupcake!

Panic attack in progress lol 2nd HCG results will be back in about 45 mins, praying hard for doubling #'s!!!!

OMG WTF!? I thought that was on Thursday..... Glad you just told me or I would of been sitting here for the last 10 hours hitting refresh!

Ugh! Thanks for that info. I didnt even look into it on the internet yet. He did put in his email that it could cause mild cramping but didnt mention all this other stuff.

OK Cupcake, I am waiting patiently on your betas. Fx they are over 1500!

I seriously need a hobby so I get off bnb... I get a new new sewing machine come Friday so hopefully I will spend time figuring that out! No don't have a clue how to sew haha just sounded fun.

Brandy, I go to school fulltime and work fulltime, but still fond time to be on here. LOL

Well 2nd HCG only went up to 754....Scared & Sad. Praying for a Miracle! Next HCG is Friday....Don't want to lose hope but my heart is breaking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->