Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

You could just have a slow riser. How many days ago did you do your last Beta?

Well 2nd HCG only went up to 754....Scared & Sad. Praying for a Miracle! Next HCG is Friday....Don't want to lose hope but my heart is breaking :(

You're fine and totally still in it :) This is your bean!!

The doubling time according to the HCG calculators that I used say that for HCG under 1200 the normal time can vary from 31 hours to 72 hours.

The HCG charts that I have seen say 750 is a high normal for 4 weeks also. It also depends on what time you did the beta the other day and what time you had the blood drawn today.

It was a 48 hour draw. Puts us at 116 hour doubling time. Hoping its just a slow riser.. not giving up on our little guy yet...redraw Friday morning..

Your numbers are great! I know this is a sticky bean!!!!!

Thanks gals. Yes draws were 48 hrs apart. Dr. Says not to give up yet. Could be a vanishing twin or just a fluke.. trying to gang in there til Friday's draw.

The higher the number the longer the doubling time, cupcake. Im sure you have a nice strong little bean in there. It can take any where from 48 to 72 hours to double. My numbers were only 1100 at 6 weeks.They did not double and were slow to rise. My drs said there can ve such a variance in the numbers. But thankfully I seen that beautiful heartbeat 7 weeks. I know its hard but everything is going to be alright

Cupcake, there is a good possibility that you were carrying two and now there is only one. It could explain the super high number at first and then just the regular number at the second. I am gonna pray for you and your little one. I will not just pray, I will truly pray. Try to be positive cause fear is so stressful.

Thanks gals. Yes draws were 48 hrs apart. Dr. Says not to give up yet. Could be a vanishing twin or just a fluke.. trying to gang in there til Friday's draw.

I didn't want to mention the vanishing twin in case you didn't know..

If both fertilised the high HCG would explain it.. If only 1 ends up sticking you will get a high HCG and then a drop to a singleton like level for atleast 1-2 draws... Lets just hope 1.

But the 566 at 11DPiui is ridiculous high I couldnt imagine less than 2 being fertilised.

You ladies have no idea how much your words have encouraged me. i truly pray this ends with us getting our thb :) Dh has been wonderful & optimistic. I have come to the conclusion that I am pregnant today & this little bean has already given us so much joy, that it has already made our lives better. I will wait & see how the numbers game plays out & pray for the best. I did alot of praying, crying & talking to him last night, telling him to fight & how much mommy & daddy love him already, so I'm hoping the little bean is stubborn & will fight to make it LOL Thank you for being there girls & please keep praying for us & our baby!

I found myself doing that too, with Freckl, Cupcake. When they were telling me that my numbers were too low (stuid emerge doctors) and that I probably had an ectopic and to prepare myself to miscarry, I cried, and I talked to Freckle and said to hang on in the uterus, be where he's supposed to be. I am still frightened that something might go wrong, and have a mini-panic if I don't feel him at least once a day, but I know he's safe and will get here safely. Just stay positive and keep speaking to your bubs positively. All will be okay. It's the year of the TR babies.

Well, I am 6 days past my positive LH, probably 4 from ovulation ( I remember having pains but didnt mark it on my chart for some reason)? I sent my doc an email today and asked if we could do IUI if I dont end up pregnant this month. He said of course and its free as part of my followup care but its unwashed. If I want the washing process its 300.00 because a seperate person does that and that is their fee. Any suggestions? Should I try it the free way and if that doesnt work go for the other?
I have another question, does any of you have Rh negative blood? I have to get whats called a Rhogham shot at a certain week of pregnancy and then another if the child is negative when they are born. If this is not done properly it can affect the next child you have. I was reading online that this is also true if you have a tubal or chemical pregnancy or miscarriage. If you dont get the shot after any of those it affects the next one. This really scares me cause sometimes a miscarriage early can go overlooked. Especially a chemical pregnancy if you dont have a positive test.
Angie, I thought about you too when I read this since youve had several miscarriages. Do you have negative Rh?
Cupcake Cant wait to hear about the ultrasound!

I had totally forgotten about the Rh- thing. I am and OH isn't. ( not the case with my other 2 girls)

Def wash them or your uterus will have an allergic reaction.

Cupcake, prayers are heading your way. You might just have slow rising numbers. Fxd!

Angie, you are pretty much right. If you are rh negative and there's a chance that the baby is rh positive, the antibodies in your blood can possibly attack and kill your baby if your blood mixes with your baby's blood for any reason. The rhogam shot prevents that. It usually wont affect your first child but any thereafter if you dont get the shot. Then you and the baby both have to get another shot if the baby is rh+ after birth. If not with your next baby it will attack their red blood cells. Its all weird and scary!

Cupcake, you got this! Dont worry and get yourself stressed cause thats not good for you or the baby. Think Happy thoughts and Im keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and I know you will be fine! Take it easy for a few days, relax so you can get yourself unstressed. I know thats easier said than done but you need it.

I wish I had all you ladies addresses. Im a card giver. LOL, passed down from my Memaw that was a preachers wife, she sent cards out for everything and Ive found myself doing the same. I think I could find a reason all of you could use the encouragement or Love here and there. You all can inbox me your address if you want to so if theres ever a reason I can send you one, I would!

I found myself doing that too, with Freckl, Cupcake. When they were telling me that my numbers were too low (stuid emerge doctors) and that I probably had an ectopic and to prepare myself to miscarry, I cried, and I talked to Freckle and said to hang on in the uterus, be where he's supposed to be. I am still frightened that something might go wrong, and have a mini-panic if I don't feel him at least once a day, but I know he's safe and will get here safely. Just stay positive and keep speaking to your bubs positively. All will be okay. It's the year of the TR babies.

You're already in your 2nd trimester! WOW it seems like your PG is going fast to me and mines going slow ROFL Congrats

Are you doing the maternit21 or harmony test or anything? The outcome for the genetics testing wouldnt have swayed us as we were dead set on these little girls but I had to know the gender and quickly lol.

Unfortunately, they don't offer Harmony and MaterniT21 here in Canada. We can't even have the blood drawn and sent to the USA for testing. I would actually have to physically travel, and pay close to $2000 for it, so I stuck with the IPS Screening. I have one child with autism and chromosomal abnormalities and a neurometabolic disease, and none of it was picked up by IPS, but another child with special needs wouldn't change anything for me. The fact that I got pregnant so quickly after surgery is a miracle in itself, lol, that a baby, special needs or not, is good with me.

And yeah, definitely going fast. The day I peed on the stick and thought I had 36.5 weeks to go seemed so far away and like July was never going to come, and now I'll be 15 weeks on Sunday, and I wonder where it is going.

This was my bump 4 days ago. No hiding it anymore.

Attachments

• freckle14w.jpg
    freckle14w.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies..It's been forever since I've stopped in but I do read a little here and there. It's great to see so many new faces and so many BFP's!

I'm 9mo post VSG surgery and down 96lbs. I am starting on Metformin and will take clomid next cycle. We shall try this baby dance again.

Hi ladies..It's been forever since I've stopped in but I do read a little here and there. It's great to see so many new faces and so many BFP's!

I'm 9mo post VSG surgery and down 96lbs. I am starting on Metformin and will take clomid next cycle. We shall try this baby dance again.

Congrats on your WLS recovery and results :) FX for you this next cycle. Hopefully you have shocked the hell out of your system and it will be a quick ttc for you

Way to go & Good Luck TTC!!!! Hope you get blessed this cycle!!!

This has been the slowest stinkin' day EVER!!! I have cleaned my house, done laundry, cooked & still mnaged to Google myself silly! UGH....I HATE waiting still :/ Have found alot on the vanishing Twin thing & it sounds kinda like what is going on, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. 3pm tomorrow can't come soon enough, of course then I have to be prepared for it to go either way, but maybe we will at least have some answers....Now I have to pray for my sanity as well as our little bean to thrive....Sometimes I think we should have just gotten another puppy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->