Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

This has been the slowest stinkin' day EVER!!! I have cleaned my house, done laundry, cooked & still mnaged to Google myself silly! UGH....I HATE waiting still :/ Have found alot on the vanishing Twin thing & it sounds kinda like what is going on, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. 3pm tomorrow can't come soon enough, of course then I have to be prepared for it to go either way, but maybe we will at least have some answers....Now I have to pray for my sanity as well as our little bean to thrive....Sometimes I think we should have just gotten another puppy :wacko:

I LOL at the puppy remark! I tried that it didn't work ;) Now I have 2 dogs, a cat, and 2 babies on the way. Spare yourself and stick to the baby.

Do you take the test at 3pm or get the results at 3? LOL I have to know when to watch for it ;)

Draw is tomorrow at 3pm. Will have results by 530.

LOL I feel like a stalker! But a stalker isnt suppose to be so obvious ;)

K so you're 2 hours ahead of me so I need to watch for something after 330 my time.

Can you remind me... did you have berger or monteith? They are also a great resource if you want a second opinion medically anyway. Not saying you need one but I was going through old emails the other day and I saw a response from Dr. Monteith. I second guessed something another doctor told me and he was able to clear it up and it turns out that myself and Monteith were right.

Oh lord... CHTRC has a secret site only for women who've had their surgeries done, and it's starting to get as much drama as the public site.

Oh lord... CHTRC has a secret site only for women who've had their surgeries done, and it's starting to get as much drama as the public site.

a secret site? Other than their forums?

I haven't posted on their forums in a while I didn't really get pregnant using the tubes they reversed hehe.

I haven't posted on their forums in a while I didn't really get pregnant using the tubes they reversed hehe.

Yeah they have a secret facebook site. I don't think anyone uses the forum on their site anymore. The secret site was supposed to have less crazy than the public one because CHTRC has to ensure you're a patient of theirs before they add you, but the crazy is there as well.

Yeah they have a secret facebook site. I don't think anyone uses the forum on their site anymore. The secret site was supposed to have less crazy than the public one because CHTRC has to ensure you're a patient of theirs before they add you, but the crazy is there as well.

Interesting LOL. I should ask to join just so I can watch their drama :blush:

Brandy-Great minds think a like! I emailed Dr. Berger today. He did my TR. This was his reply:Hi Stacy -

HCG normally doubles in 2-3 days, we have seen normal pregnancies after initially
low rising HCG. Two assays are not sufficient to be sure what is happening. Please
keep me informed.

Dr. Berger

Gave me a little hope!

Navy-The crazies are always looking to attack on there! LoL Brandy you should join just to pass the time...LOL

How in the heck can a tubal reversal page be filled with drama?? I don't get people sometimes.. They can take the smallest comment and turn it into MLK's speech and then twist it to mean I joined the KKK while dancing naked to Madonna on Sunday at church while playing with rattlesnakes... that we feed our babies to.

People have lost their sense of humor and take offense to everything.

Fluter, I have watched your journey for the last two years I have been on this forum.. and I can say that I will be happy happy when you get your baby. You and C.J and Faith and JO Jo and the lady who started this thread are the reasons why I stuck with this thread the first year when I wanted to quit so badly. Now, there have been a few more women added to the list of reasons why I have hope after every month of struggle and disappointment and why this is the only forum I write on. I pray you get your baby. You deserve it! Now sappy time over..

Going to go rest and relax in the tub and do some in depth praying for a certain little cupcake baby.. I will check back tomorrow.

Angie, you just made my eyes well up with tears ! Love you girl! We're gonna get pregnant if we have to knock each other up! Here I am on CD 10 feeling nauseous as hell and bloated from doing nothing different. I was bfn yesterday and I'm testing again tomorrow. I did hear on that other page that Navy and I are both part of that there is craziness on a different page and I want to know what's going on too!

I have a girl on my personal page who posts to the CH FB page. It appears in my newsfeed. She had her TR a few days before I did. She lost custody of her three daughters to her mother and she contacted me one day to vent about things her mom said to her. It went as far as her mother telling her that she isn't going to see her girls until the court deems it safe for them, due to some mental instability, and I felt bad for her...but lately, I'm starting to see through her personal posts what her mother meant. I'm considering removing her because of all the drama. Makes me wonder if you're referring to her, lol.

Cupcake the puppy thing didnt fill my need. I have 7, yes 7 mini dachshunds and 1 big dog thats half Redbone half Lab. Ive taken so many in as fosters and couldnt let them go. A few were from a litter I bred and couldnt let them go. LOL. The worst part of it all is I have become allergic to them over the past 2 years and gradually getting worse. I tried shots for about a year but it just made me worse. I have to get 4 a week and it was very time consuming too. I cant get rid of them, they are my babies. My big dog is almost 13 and my oldest dachshund is almost 12 theres no way I would send them away. This is their home! Im currently trying to fight these allergies without my Benadryl and Flonase. Im doing pretty good. I use a neti pot at night and air cleaners, filters etc.. Im taking honey twice a day for my other allergies. Do any of you know of anything safe to take as far as allergies during pregnancy? Im trying to prepare myself but if I get myself messed up by cleaning or washing the dogs, it always turns into an asthma attack and I just wonder if theres any alternatives? Its worse right now cause its winter and they are house dogs so theyve been in all winter. They do spend alot of time outside when its warmer weather which makes it a little easier. My husbands going to eventually build their own room with its own ventilation but that will be months down the road.
Sorry girls, got carried away about my dogs on a baby site. Im bored, we have about 3 inches of snow and its in the single digits and has been for several days with more snow coming tommorow. I have cabin fever but its too cold to go out much!

Navy or cupcake can you PM me and tell me whom I contact to get on the FB page?

Wowzers! Such a busy thread these days:) :hugs:

Cupcake, I'm praying for you and your little one! :hugs::hugs: Hoping those numbers are right on target and your lo is snuggling in!:hugs:

Praying we ALL get our BFPs in 2014! Sounds like everyone is giving it their best effort:thumbup: ..glad to see you back in the game Fluter..and HUGE congrats on the weight loss! I'll bet you're feeling great!! Hope you get your long awaited baby:baby::hugs:

So, dh and I had our consult with the RE on Monday..going over bloodwork results. We're basically unexplained. RE says nothing jumps out as an issue. He said we were perfect candidates for a current IVF clinical trial. SO, we decided to go for it! My head is still spinning but the ball's rolling. We went today for DH's SA and my pap and a saline sonogram...checking for polyps, fibroids or cysts. Thankfully all clear with the sonogram. We'll do some more blood work next week and then wait for AF to arrive so I can start birth control pills on cd2...to prevent cysts from forming. I'm currently CD13..so have a few weeks to wait. :wacko: I feel at peace and just know that however this whole process goes...is what God has planned for us. It may or may not be what I want...but I can't see the big picture like He can:) Normal price at this clinic for IVF is around $13,000. Clinical trial is around $4,500. My dr offers $2,000 towards IVF for patients that don't conceive after TR..SO our price will be around $2,500. REALLY AMAZING! We couldn't have afforded IVF at this point..so the huge savings was truly a blessing:flower:

I got so excited about ease dropping on anothers drama that I forgot to respond to everyone ROFL!

Cupcake- Awesome that you emailed him. I know even though he isnt actually doing surgeries anymore (from what I understand) but that he would still continue patient followups.

Angie- Your post cracked me up... I love you imagination! I come off as abrasive I guess in person (maybe online too IDK) because I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. But I am also the first one to make light of my own short comings and make jokes about it... we have to be able to laugh stuff off or we would never make it through this life.

CJ- Loved your post too.. If you girls knock each other up you will be RICH! Plus alot of envious men since they didn't get to watch...

Brandi- When I hear someones sob story like that the horrible person in me just instantly assumes there are 2 sides to every story.. She is probably a nut case incognito and it will eventually come to light.

LLawson- actually you can take Benadryl. I have it on my approved medication list from the doctor so I double checked him like I do everything haha. The FDA has classed this medication as a Class B which means essentially they do not find any reason that this medicine will effect the unborn child.

AFM- I dont think I am going to spit these girls out in the coming days but I have this strange feeling that something is coming.. if that makes sense. I was in bed most of today.. I just feel like the lower half of my body is all the sudden much heavier and every movement I make it much slower. Probably all in my head but the sheer mass of my body is about to start creating its own gravitational pull.

Could be any time now, Brandy! But the longer the better...cook em well!

As for that girl..she posted some positive OPK's tonight on the CH FB page, and when people told her to get baby dancing, she said she can't because her husband isn't home. Less than two hours later, she's now posting about how she's chosen her casket and what she wants to wear at her funeral because her husband is going to be gone for training for 4 months and "no one can stop her". Like...get som psychiatric help before even THINKING about bringing another child into the world, PLEASE!!!! lmao.

I took Benadryl when I found out I was pregnant with my oldest, as a way to wean off Seroquel for sleep issues. My OB told me to stop because there is a small risk (less than 5%, I think he said) of cleft lip and palate developing when it is taken in the first trimester. Overall, it's safe though.

Brandy, I also have a very deep sense of humor. I can't imagine not looking at life and it's issues with humor. Sounds like your little Munchkins have dropped. I hope they stay cozy for a little while longer.

C.J. I truly hang around to see you women get your babies. It is something I pray for daily.

Faith, that is the best deal in the WORLD!! I fisted my hand in the air when I read that and my hubby was like "what was that for," and I said Andrea is gonna have IVF! yay yay yay!! He was laughing..

I am gonna be able to try this month. My hubby will not be going to training at Yakima but will be staying behind due to a knock out he got doing combatives. We will be conceiving this month, I am gonna start my cycle out with some positive thinking!! I am only cd3.. ha ha.. I am pretty glad we will get to try.
Plus, I am glad he gets to stay on rear guard cause this is the first anniversary we will get to spend together. So this anniversary might be our month.. I am scared to death that it might not be the progesterone. I might be right behind you with the IVF Faith..

I feel like we are gonna have lots of good news this year and lots of big baby bellys.. I don't plan on waiting to long for ivf if I keep miscarrying. I plan on taking advantage of the discounted rate the military offers if I need it.

Cupcake, I am praying for your little one to hold steady.
Good night everyone. I promised my hubby an early night.

Faith- That is absolutely amazing!!

Sounds like you will be on the same protocol as I was in the IVF world atleast online they call it the long protocol. I am super excited for you ;) I would be interested to see what meds they use for you. Did he give you your E2 (Estrogen) level? I would imagine if you're CD13 right now that the testing they are waiting to do before AF is your CD21 progesterone test? That will be helpful too for you to know how well you're holding your own with the progesterone levels.

Oh my I did the happy dance I can't wait!

LL- 7 ? Wow! I have a big Rottie that is our surrogate toddler! LoL
Brandy-You have to email or message Dr. M or one of the nurses with your name d.o.b. & date of tr from FB account to be added.
Faith! How exciting for you & what a great deal!! Hope this is your ticket!
Angie so glad you get to try this cycle! Sorry he had to get K.O.'d tho lol
Fx'd CJ & Navy!!
Afm- strange sense of peace this morning. My heart tells me this baby will be OK. My "nurse" mentality is trying to be rational:/ I don't know what today will bring but praying for awesome #s!!! Will update asap :)

Thank you so much for your kind words Angie. In March I will be 4 yrs post TR. I know that several of those months we didn't get to TTC because he was in Iraq or he lived in TX. I've had every test known to man and I'm all good so I'm just hoping that too much time hasn't passed. I will be 35 in April and I'm getting nervous.

As for the CH page, it's not just them, every TR thread on FB I've been on has had crazies. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->