Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

I don't know if it's TR or just TTC, but this is the only thread I've been on that hasn't had some crazy person in it. Maybe I'm the crazy one this time.

Faith - that is awesome news about the trial!

Brandy - tell those babies they just have to stay in there as long as they can. :) I can only begin to imagine how uncomfortable you are, though. I know being 30 weeks with just a singleton can be rough enough.

CJ - KMFX for you!

Brandi - I have some friends on FB that are annoying, but I know they'd start a huge ruckus if I deleted them, so I just hide all their posts. It helps my blood pressure. Crazy is fun to see, sometimes, unless it's affecting your personal life. And your baby belly is adorable. :)

fluterby - Congrats on your WLS and the awesome results so far. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope you get your THB soon. And you're still young. :)

Angie - I think things have worked out for you this month. I'm sorry your husband got knocked out and has to stay behind, but hopefully it's because he now has to knock you up. ;)

llawson - That's a lot of puppies!!! I bet they're adorable. Sorry about the allergies, though. :( My doctor is fine with benadryl and TTC, but it makes me so sleepy that I can't really do anything.

I hope I didn't forget anyone, and I'm sorry if I did. I thought I was going to get great sleep last night since school was on a 2 hour delay today and I was in bed and asleep by 10pm. Alas, I was up at 4am.

I had to explain to DH last night about OPKs again and how long the egg lives after ovulation. I swear I'm going to smack him with a biology book or something. :lol: I know we had this conversation 9 cycles ago. He said I need to get the OPKs with the smiley face so he won't be confused. I'm not sure why he's confused by the OPKs, when all that happens is that I tell him it's positive and it's time, but I guess he's just trying to be more involved.

Thank you so much for your kind words Angie. In March I will be 4 yrs post TR. I know that several of those months we didn't get to TTC because he was in Iraq or he lived in TX. I've had every test known to man and I'm all good so I'm just hoping that too much time hasn't passed. I will be 35 in April and I'm getting nervous.

As for the CH page, it's not just them, every TR thread on FB I've been on has had crazies. Lol

Ya we only missed each other at CH by a couple days! Mine was 3/1/10 ;) But honestly I was there on a mission and didn't socialize with the other couples anyway haha. There was one couple that was fighting at the hotel counter when we tried to check in and the next morning they boarded the shuttle with us..... That tells me the crazies were out so I just hid.

Brandy, you are so helpful! I take the benadryl that has the decongestant, I dont know if that would make a difference. Its the generic from walmart, the ingredients say: Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg (Antihistamine) and Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (Nasal Decongestant).
Could you see if thats on your list? Also can you take any prescription drugs for acid reflux? I take Pantaprozole right now. I just figured I could always do tums if I cant but it takes alot of those to help me out. Its nice to know if I need it I can take the Benadryl but I will still try and not if I dont absolutely have to. Regular benadryl will help with my allergic reactions it just doesnt unstop my nose.
It sounds like your babies have dropped! It wont be long now with 2 in there so make sure you get lots of bed rest to keep them in as long as possible!

Faith, Im so excited for you, it sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Ive been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers daily! I wish you the best of Luck and will continue my thoughts and prayers!

Cupcake, thinking of you today also, I wish you the best and throwing lots of baby dust your way. I know you got this! Keeping you in m prayers as well!

I know Ive missed some but you are all in my thoughts and prayers! This year will be the year of babies!

Brandy, you are so helpful! I take the benadryl that has the decongestant, I dont know if that would make a difference. Its the generic from walmart, the ingredients say: Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg (Antihistamine) and Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (Nasal Decongestant).
Could you see if thats on your list? Also can you take any prescription drugs for acid reflux? I take Pantaprozole right now. I just figured I could always do tums if I cant but it takes alot of those to help me out. Its nice to know if I need it I can take the Benadryl but I will still try and not if I dont absolutely have to. Regular benadryl will help with my allergic reactions it just doesnt unstop my nose.
It sounds like your babies have dropped! It wont be long now with 2 in there so make sure you get lots of bed rest to keep them in as long as possible!

Faith, Im so excited for you, it sounds like things are moving in the right direction. Ive been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers daily! I wish you the best of Luck and will continue my thoughts and prayers!

Cupcake, thinking of you today also, I wish you the best and throwing lots of baby dust your way. I know you got this! Keeping you in m prayers as well!

I know Ive missed some but you are all in my thoughts and prayers! This year will be the year of babies!

Hey LL- You're welcome ;) Although some doctors recommendations of medications that are ok to take during pregnancy and ttc vary. But my doctor has a website that he lists all his approved meds on. Anyone can view it here https://www.womenscare.com/obstetrics/safe-medicines/

There is quite a few for acid reflux on there to choose from. Also I use the walmart version of Benadryl as well on rare occasions he confirmed that the store brands or equivalent are ok as well.

Ok ladies. Results are in! Still didn't double, but up to 1112 today! The nurse feels like it may just be a slow riser or we could have had a vanishing twin since 1st number was so high....This little bean is hanging in there so we aren't giving up on it just yet :) My doubling time went from 116 hrs. down to 83 hrs. so maybe its catching up lol Redraw Sunday, US Tuesday! Oh & today's #'s are mine & dh call numbers at the Fire Dept. (Monroe#11 & Monroe#12) Hoping that's a sign:) Please continue to pray for our little bean!

I am glad your number is still rising Cupcake. I hope your ultrasound has great results!

I am so glad it's the weekend! I am ready to rest and lay around the house with my baby.

Ok ladies. Results are in! Still didn't double, but up to 1112 today! The nurse feels like it may just be a slow riser or we could have had a vanishing twin since 1st number was so high....This little bean is hanging in there so we aren't giving up on it just yet :) My doubling time went from 116 hrs. down to 83 hrs. so maybe its catching up lol Redraw Sunday, US Tuesday! Oh & today's #'s are mine & dh call numbers at the Fire Dept. (Monroe#11 & Monroe#12) Hoping that's a sign:) Please continue to pray for our little bean!

Made my freaking day!!

I completely agree with Brandy, this made my day. I have been thinking about you all day Cupcake and praying your numbers were good. Can't wait to see your little bean Tuesday!!!

AFM, my OPK is so close to positive, I can barely tell it is not as dark as the control line. We will start BDing tonight every night until my temp rises. I always have a distinct rise the day after O to atleast 97.8. FX I O tomorrow. Then, the TWW starts. The RE wants me to use progesterone from 3DPO, but I think I will start testing on 10DPO and at the slightest of a line, start progesteroen immediately. What do you think?

So you guys think its OK even tho not doubling yet? I'm believing in this bean!!! LoL

So glad to see the numbers rising cupcake. That little bean is getting comfy, mommy. Sit back and relax.

So you guys think its OK even tho not doubling yet? I'm believing in this bean!!! LoL
I think so. It's still high for your dpo so with a vanishing twin it would take another draw to align more with a singleton. Also remember at1200+ it doesn't double at 48 hours. On my phone with spotty Internet so had to make it short

Oh been out for a few days....

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Cupcake...I believe it is all evening out and you are going to have a beautiful baby to hold in 9 months!

Flutter Way to go girl!!!! Can't wait to see you in here again and hopefully getting that sticky bean!

Faith OMG OMG OMG I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you. I am on pins and needles for you.

I am fully out this month but thats ok with me. I have been back and forth with myself if we should really be ttc another baby or not since I am so happy with what we have so I think I am gonna get back on BC when AF shows tomorrow(she should be).

Hey cupcake sorry if I missed it but when is your next draw or u/s? I know your doc was going to be gone through the weekend?

Can't wait to hear your sticky bean is in the right place cupcake!

Faith - good luck girl! I know this is your BFP! keep us posted on the dates!

Navy, on the regular Chapel Hill website I had a lady go off on me for telling people to hang in there and believe in hope. That was on the 40 over website and I never looked back.

Brandy, keep those legs crossed girl!

Afm, I think I've got a cyst on my right ovary but will find out tomorrow when I go for my re appointment. I will be cd4 so I will probably be starting from there or clomid a day late because of the weekend. I'll let you know what the plan of action is once he tells me.

Just got home from lab. Grrrr nobody working in Medical records, so I can't pick up the results. She said they will page my Dr. so I guess I wait on his call.....Hoping all is well :/ Dh & I had sex yesterday morning, afterwards I had a small amount of spotting :dohh:, which didn't worry me since I know that is not uncommon....But I have had a dull backache today & a minute amount of super light pink/tan 1 time this morning....ugh Hoping its just normal Pregnancy stuff but its been too long for me to remember lol Oh well, guess I will pray & wait, what else can I do for now.......Say a little prayer for me please. going to go lie down....

Tan spotting is old blood. Only worry if it is bright red and more than spotting off and on.

Well not looking good. My hcg only went up by 119 to 1231. Will have a scan tomorrow. Praying for a Miracle, but just not optimistic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->