Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Praying for a great result. With you only being about 5 weeks, don't get too upset if you don't see anything. It is still way early. However, your numbers are still good. Praying for a great result! :hugs:

Thank you, From what I have seen we only have a 10-15% chance of it making it :( Sad, but at peace for now. I know God has a plan for us, just wish I could understand it all. If this little bean doesn't pull through, we will try again asap....Will update after our scan tomorrow evening...Pray for us

Thank you, From what I have seen we only have a 10-15% chance of it making it :( Sad, but at peace for now. I know God has a plan for us, just wish I could understand it all. If this little bean doesn't pull through, we will try again asap....Will update after our scan tomorrow evening...Pray for us

I will be thinking of you and your family! :hugs: FX little bean is snug as a bug

I am praying that you will be strong, Cupcake, no matter what you have to face. I am praying for your little one to hold steady..

Praying for you Cupcake and will keep you in my thoughts. Fxed for tomorrow to bring good news

Prayers for you guys. Sending positive thoughts!

Hey Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well on this dreary Tuesday. I am just sitting at home eating an orange and chatting to the hubby via text..
I am bored to pieces. I just took a bite of the orange without eating it slice by slice and thought to myself that was my 'try something new for the day'.. lol I need another hobby.
I have been spending this week falling in love with my hubby again. I love him anyway and I am 'in love' with him too, but I felt like there has been such a busy-ness between us lately so I slowed it down, been texting a little more 'interestingly' and been giving up-close and personal attention to all the things that matter most to him. Sometimes it's nice to just put away all my personal wants and focus on his. Even if he doesn't do a good job of being the same way toward me sometimes. Putting away disappointment, tiredness, contentedness, and finding that first date nervousness again has me loving and wanting my bestie as close as he can be to me.. As you can see, I love my Daniel today! We are gonna be trying to have a baby this weekend. I am in love and so very much in love and blessed and I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!! We are gonna be having a baby this weekend! I don't even care if I lose it two days after I find out, I will keep going until my body quits on me.
Forgive me if I was a little to graphic for some of you, or you just ain't interested in my sexual/emotional escapades... I ain't sorry, but I will ask you each and every one to forgive me even as you know I ain't one bit sorry. lmbo... I will be back later cause I am bored and I need something to do that isn't Facebook.

Hey Angie! Glad you're in a good place ;) It's always nice to take time to reconnect emotionally and to not lose that feeling you felt initially. Sometimes we all get too wrapped up in our day to day routines to stop and appreciate who we have so kudos to you!

Cupcake, I hope your little one will hang on:hugs: :hugs: I'm praying for you and hubby!

Angie, so great that you're keeping things lively in your marriage:happydance: hope you get that sticky bean!!!:baby:

Brandy, my E2 was 30.3 ..had this drawn this cycle..prior to consult with RE

Thank you for the well wishes, ladies:kiss: I hope and pray this works!!! It's almost as if I'm distancing myself from the whole thing as not to get excited:( Not sure if that dooms me from the get-go;) Due to the date in my cycle that we made the decision, it DOES make this a rather long process now. We did dh's SA last Thurs and his labs today (checking for STDs). I'm not yet certain which drugs they'll be using for me, Brandy, since it's a clinical trial. I'll have to ask again. I believe the dr. mentioned Lupron(?!) or the "test" meds which the UK has been using for IVF for the past decade. I'll get more details in about two weeks when I have my next appt.

Angie~Glad your having a great week! Hope your right about making a baby & wish I had your positive energy!!!

Faith~So excited for you to be starting this process!!!

I want to thank everyone for your well wishes & prayers! No bleeding or pain, getting ready to head in for our Scan, feel like I want to vomit! I have read TONS of MIRACLE stories about slow risers & man I hope we are in that lucky little band! Prayed & cried til I'm just done emotionally, at least for now. Just feel like I have hit the bottom, so I guess I got nowhere else to go but Up.....Here's hoping for a good appt & some answered prayers...:cry:

Thanks Brandy and Faith. I am just so excited and feel so confident about this cycle. I am more hopeful than I have ever been. I don't even care if it turns out not so good for me, I am sure it will turn OUT AWESOME!!

Faith, have you decided how many little ones you are going to chance having? That is the biggest question I ask myself when I think about doing IVF. You don't have to say if you don't want. I won't be offended if you tell me to mind my own business. I think you are going to be blessed with a little one. I think you have been blessed already with just getting the trial so you are being looked after already. :) I am praying for you!

Stacy, (I ain't calling you Cupcake anymore) it will be o.k. God's got your back no matter what you have to face. I am praying for you as soon as I read your post. I know what you are going through and I hope your news is good!

Cupcake, I hope your little one will hang on:hugs: :hugs: I'm praying for you and hubby!

Angie, so great that you're keeping things lively in your marriage:happydance: hope you get that sticky bean!!!:baby:

Brandy, my E2 was 30.3 ..had this drawn this cycle..prior to consult with RE

Thank you for the well wishes, ladies:kiss: I hope and pray this works!!! It's almost as if I'm distancing myself from the whole thing as not to get excited:( Not sure if that dooms me from the get-go;) Due to the date in my cycle that we made the decision, it DOES make this a rather long process now. We did dh's SA last Thurs and his labs today (checking for STDs). I'm not yet certain which drugs they'll be using for me, Brandy, since it's a clinical trial. I'll have to ask again. I believe the dr. mentioned Lupron(?!) or the "test" meds which the UK has been using for IVF for the past decade. I'll get more details in about two weeks when I have my next appt.

Lupron sounds right :) it's a supressing medication to keep you from ovulating. So usually what thye will do is put you on birth control for usually 21-28 days I believe which keeps you from ovulating during that time... then they add in Lupron about 7 days before you stop the birth control this holds the supression in place to keep the ovaries dormant.

They will do a scan after about 10-14 days of lupron to make sure that the ovaries are 'quiet' and show no evidence of follicles forming. If they are not forming that is a good thing. Thats when they start you on the stimming meds. Usually you will have 2 injections... one in the morning and one at night. The newest and most standard meds are Follistim which is also known as puregon and repronex also known as menogon. The 2 different names for each drug are depending on which country they derive from. My drugs were test drugs out of Israel... I was nervous about doing that but they were about 1/4 of the cost ordering from there! Obviously they were the real thing because they worked.

The rest of the process is completed while you're injecting the meds they will do u/s about every 2-3 days to make sure they catch the follicles between 16-20MM normally. They will also take bloods during those injections on the days you get the u/s too so they can make sure that you E2 levels do not rise above 5000.. the higher the E2 level gets the lower quality of the eggs as well as developing OHSS (ovarian hyper stimulation) which is not only uncomfortable it is dangerous when the levels soar much higher.

Once your follicles reach between 16-20 they will have you stop the stims and give yourself a trigger shot! exactly 36 hours later they will do the egg retrieval and DH will have to provide a sample while you are in the OR having the eggs removed. They will wash the sperm and then introduce them to the egg sample.

3-5 days later you return for the transfer which is totally painless and takes 30 seconds.

depending on your offices protocol they will start you on progesterone before the transfer and then BAM you're PUPO ;)

Ok I just wrote a book I know. But even though I knew the process going into it sometimes my head was spinning and I had to keep looking back to see what others had told me so hopefully this helps just a little.

Praying for you Cupcake!

AFM, I am 4 DPO. FF says I Oed Friday on CD10. We BDed Friday night so FX we caught something!

Hang in there cupcake! Update us!

Good luck Galvan!!

Angie, I hope this is your cycle. Love your attitude.

afm... Cd5. 2 and day of femara. waiting for the call to pay for my injectables watching the snow fall.

C.J. I almost, for a split second, envied you looking at the snow falling. I hate the weather here in Washington State. It only ever is a constant rain.
I hope this is my cycle too. I pray this is my cycle to have and to keep. I am praying for it.. I am already getting ovulation pain on my left side. At least I might be o'ing from the good side. I hope your cycle is as good as I am praying mine will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->