Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

They found what they believe is signs of kidney stones. Blood in urine white blood cells and +2 protein. They drugged me up and admitted me. We shall see. I am at the very minimum happy that the pain is gone and someone confirmed I'm not crazy that it was more than a backache.

Glad your feeling better, Hope they keep you comfy & get to go home soon :)

Brandy, I had kidney stones once and it was worse than any labor pain Ive had. I feel for you and hope you recover very quickly and that they keep you comfortable with no pain! Thinking about you! Hang in there!

Im trying to put my pic on here but cant figure it out. Can someone help me? LOL

Ah shucks Brandy! I hope you get to feeling better.

Cupcake when do you get to have your U/S? You may have already told us but I can't remember.

Angie...with Wondofo's i have found I can get a barely dark(never being darker than the Control line) line for days then it will get light again. That's why I love CB digi!

Im trying to put my pic on here but cant figure it out. Can someone help me? LOL

Click on the paper clip in advanced options... it will pop up another window and then choose file to upload. You will have to click upload before closing the window. That's one way OR you can click on the insert URL it has the little mountains on it and copy and paste the url at the top of the page that has the picture on it(like if it's on Facebook or justmommies stuff like that)

Never freaking mind I thought you were trying to upload a photo for the page...I didn't understand! I like your Pic!

Scan is tomorrow at 5pm! Please pray we can see our little bean!!! Nervous!

Scan is tomorrow at 5pm! Please pray we can see our little bean!!! Nervous!

Thinking of you!

AFM - nothing new to report. In hospital just waiting for all these tests to come back. I have slept the whole time I have been here medication. I feel awful letting them give me drugs but I was miserable and Soooo tired.

Praying for you both Brandy and Cupcake.

AFM, CD1 came at 7dpo. I started Gonal F and Menopur yesterday. My ovaries started cramping last night. At my monitoring u/s I had 3 follies on my right ovary. I go Saturday for monitoring and then we will do B2B IUIs. Praying this is our cycle.

Dang Galvan! Cd1 at 7dpo... That's awful! I hope this is your cycle.
Brandy, rest is good, no matter where you have to get it. :)
Cupcake, I hope your little one is where it needs to be and all is well.
LLawson, I like your photo.
Moms, I did not like the opks.. They are called Clinical choice or some garbage and I did not get a darker than control line even though my o pain doubled me over. I just have to guess this month. I am saying I ovulated on cd11, but it could have been from cd11 to 13. I did not have o pain after cd11 though, so that's what I am counting. I am gonna be pregnant this time though and I am gonna keep this pregnancy. Me and the hubby already decided. We also decided for permanent on the name. I am done having miscarriages. God is gonna let me keep my next pregnancy. We have chosen Finley Nicholas Edward for a boy and for a girl- we decided that we are having a boy first. lmbo.. I will take the progesterone in about 3 or 4 more days. I only have 7 days left so I will be calling my doctor and asking her to give me another prescription. I am not gonna sit around this month and doubt myself. I have prayed about it and I believe that God is gonna give me what I have asked for, and that is that. So tired of double guessing myself and being scared. I am gonna be joining the other women that are crying about how hard pregnancy is. I don't care if it sucks. I am gonna be fully pregnant and doubly grateful.
Now, I got college homework to do. I hope everyone else is well.

P.S. What do you mean by 2 b2b iui's Galvan? Do you mean this month and next month? I know you prolly did, I am just slow.

Rest up Brandy! I'm sure they are taking good care of you & the girls! Sleep while you can!!!

Galvan-Good Luck! Hoping this is your cycle & you get your Rainbow baby!

Goodluck Angie! Hope your right & you get all you ask for!

AFM- I have prayed for this little one until I know I am prayed up & God knows my heart! It's all in His hands, as I have done all i can :/ I really don't think it's in my tubes, but I now worry about a blighted ovum...ugh I just pray we have a slow bloomer! I will update after our scan!

Cupcake, Fx'd!!

Brandy, anyone would've had to use meds for kidney stones. Don't feel bad, just rest up!

Angie :) I feel a bump buddy thing coming on!!! I find out how many eggs we have on Wednesday :) Last time it was 6 but that walmost a year ago. We only need one!

CJ, I couldn't pick a better bump buddy! You go in there knowing you are gonna come out a pregnant woman, and maybe we will both get our heart's desire this awesome February. Not only do we have to believe we are going to succeed, we have to believe we are gonna succeed for the whole time it takes to nurture and grow our little ones. I will pray for you, and me...

I am crampy and back-achey. I will be testing around my anniversary (the 10th) just so I can hopefully get some awesome news. That might be a bit too early, but I am gonna be testing anyhow. I actually shouldn't test until Valentine's Day. Honestly, I should order some tests just so I can test every single day that I want to. I only have one test in my house. Dang, if I ain't pregnant, I will be due for my period the day before Valentine's Day! That gives me even more incentive to believe.. ha ha..

Ugh, slept like poo :/ Had bad dreams all night, praying they don't come true. Usually not a big believer in my dreams, but these did un-nerve me....Guess today has me more on the edge than I care to admit.....Praying without ceasing today......

No iui. You know his head is harder than a concrete slab! I am positive and hoping for the best! Gonna get some robitussin today and do every other day!! Woohoo!!! I'm crossing my fingers for us to get those bfps!

Cupcake, vivid dreams are a good pregnancy sign, although they can scare the hell out of you. Prayers already said this morning for you! Keep the faith my friend :)

Th vivid dreams are a horrible pregnancy symptom! Boy my imagination gets away from me.

I am trying to talk them into letting me go home today I hate the hospital :-( the good news is I have a growth scan today and a cerclage check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->