Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Pregnancy dreams are the worst. I've had a couple crazy ones lately too. The last one involved me sleeping with my ex husband and then his penis turning into a fish tail. Another one I had a few days earlier was that I had been kidnapped into a human trafficking ring and my trafficker brought me to a bus station. They suddenly brought in a little girl about 4 years old and told her to get undressed. In the dream, I knew exactly what was going to happen, but down the way there were police cars so I had to sneak her out and get them to her and it turned out, she had been a missing child for months. The police had to fight off the trafficker trying to get at me when they helped me escape too, and then they brought me home from out of town, sat outside my house for a few weeks and then one day left, and told me to get a surveillance system because they might still bring me home.

Yeah...not a fan of the crazy dreams hahaha

I have crazy dreams all the time, and the crazier they are, the more likely I am to talk in my sleep. DH laughed because I once asked him to make sure he set the alarm for Funky Town. :D

Cupcake - Thinking of you today and praying that everything is good. :)

Brandy - I was in the hospital for a week before DS2 was born, and it is so boring! And you can't just have a snack whenever you want. I hope everything on the scan comes back good and you can go home. I'm glad the pain has been dealt with.

Galvan - I hope the B2B IUIs do the trick for you!

AFM, on to cycle 10. This AF is really much lighter than normal, which I guess is good and bad. DH and I have decided to try IUI in April. I haven't decided whether or not to use clomid or letrozole yet along with it. I've been having to deal with some pain issues, so I suppose it's a good thing that I don't have to worry about the medicine and being pregnant right now.

I like the Funky Town thing.. That's funny. Sounds like you're having some pretty fun dreams..

I know the dreams you are talking about Stacy. The last time I was pregnant I had a dream I spotted a single tiny drop of blood. About drove me batty.. Praying

Brandi, your dreams sound like a James Bond movie... The fish thing was completely understandable since you view your ex as a slime-bag. When you having your gender scan? It's almost time ain't it?

CJ get to getting it on!! Man, I hope you catch.. I surely do!

IT IS SNOWING AT MY HOUSE WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! Our very first snow this year! It's so pretty. I have missed the snow even though I would not want to be in it on the East coast this year!

I guess I am about 4dpo. I am trying very hard to get and keep out any negative thoughts from my head. Sometimes they weasel their way in.. I don't really feel a positive yes or no and I try to look at the symptoms instead of just letting the days go by and trusting. I hope my walk includes a couple more kids.

Hope your news is great Brandy!

Well home from scan. Aggravated & disappointed...No sac. No ectopic. My lining did increase. Says I'm only 5 weeks & 4 days instead of 6 weeks, so not uncommon not to see anything yet :/ repeated hcg draw today & will again Thursday. Did say he feels it is not in tube,as I should be having issues by now....so we wait some freaking more....grrrrrr

Well there is some good news in all that cupcake.. It's not in your tube and your lining is well so its possible that lil bean is in there sticking around for the long haul!

AFM- They are inconclusive on the stones. I am still in pain but no where near as much thank god. The girls are perfect a little over 4lbs each and they are within 2 oz of each other. They are both breech though so they are wanting to schedule Csection for 36-37 weeks as they dont feel that A will turn. If we do a scheduled Csection they will wait and take the cerclage out during the surgery.... now its just a waiting game! Either I go into labor early and have an emcs because they are breech or they make it to another 27 days and we have a planned surgery.

Don't give up yet, cupcakes. There's good news there!

My first ultrasound only showed a thickened lining too. My levels were over 2000 before they saw a sac, and all is well here. All will be well with your little bubs too.

Which one are you leaning towards, Brandy?

26 more days and I'm halfway through this pregnancy! HOLY CRAP!!!

Attachments

• 1416.JPG
    1416.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 4
Don't give up yet, cupcakes. There's good news there!

My first ultrasound only showed a thickened lining too. My levels were over 2000 before they saw a sac, and all is well here. All will be well with your little bubs too.

Which one are you leaning towards, Brandy?

26 more days and I'm halfway through this pregnancy! HOLY CRAP!!!

I would rather not have a scheduled day for the Csection. I would prefer they decide when the time is right.

The thought of being jerked out of your nice lil comfy home without knowing what is going on has to be a scary way to enter this world haha. :dohh:

My daughter was breech and I had to have an emcc.. I was scared to death. I wish I had known a little early to avoid the complications it gave me. I wouldn't stop bleeding after mine, plus I had to take her to bone doctors after she was born to make sure she wasn't going to be bowlegged by how she was laying.

Thanks ladies. I sure hope your right. Just tired of waiting, not that I should complain...I am Pregnant, well at least somewhere in there lol Seriously wouldn't mind just sleeping for the next couple of weeks & waking up in time to see a healthy baby on the US! :thumbup:

Sorry Cupcake. Is there also a us scheduled later this week or next?

Angie, consider it gotten on! Lol!

Hang in there Brandy!

That's a great way to look at it, Brandy. I'd lean towards that too, personally. I wouldn't want to tear a child from their home unexpectedly. Hope they come on their own!

CJ- He said something about Thursday, but I'm not sure. Guess it depends on my hcg levels which I hope decide to sky rocket :/ I figure he will repeat it Tuesday....which at this point I wouldn't mind waiting 10-14 days :( Surely by then if this baby is going to get its act together, it will by then...Sorry, to be negative. I know I need to be greatful that we did get a bfp, but didn't figure it would turn out like it has so far....

Cupcake, I can understand your frustrations! I sure hope you get some news soon to set your mind at ease! It has to be so stressful not knowing but at the moment, it looks like things are good so try not to worry. I know thats much easier said than done!
Brandy, 27 days sounds like a really long time for you? Especially those babies being 4 pounds a piece already. Maybe they will change their mind before then.
Navy, I have crazy dreams too and if Im sick or have a fever, I talk alot in my dreams! My husband said its like a truth serum when I have a fever. He can ask me anything in my sleep and I will answer! My dreams are very vivid and seems like I dream all night! It got so bad at one time during all my knee surgeries that the kids would be waiting in the morning for breakfast and to hear the dreams I had the night before. LOL. I must say, I havent been to Funkytown yet though, that sounds like a good one! LOL
AFM, started Clomid again today (its cycle day 5). I go for the HSG on Monday and if my tubes are ok hopefully can catch the surge and get the IUI this month.:thumbup:

Cupcake, I know waiting sucks. I guess you'll know in the next week!

Well, just got the call that my hcg has dropped. Says we had a Blighted Ovum :( Baby did not form. Stopping Progesterone & will follow hcg to 0, then do saline hsg & can then ttc again. So looking at around April, maybe a little sooner. Sad, but we will be ok. He feels that since we had success with 1st iui, that we will be successful again. Thanks for being my cheer leaders ladies! Love you all!

Well, just got the call that my hcg has dropped. Says we had a Blighted Ovum :( Baby did not form. Stopping Progesterone & will follow hcg to 0, then do saline hsg & can then ttc again. So looking at around April, maybe a little sooner. Sad, but we will be ok. He feels that since we had success with 1st iui, that we will be successful again. Thanks for being my cheer leaders ladies! Love you all!

Ahh I am so sorry :hugs: God this TTC stuff sucks. I wish I had magic fairy dust or something :( It's just not fair :cry:

We are here for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->