Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Thanks girls. Just part of the Journey I guess. I never have had a M/C so kinda not sure what to expect & not looking forward to it, but I guess it can always be worse. As far as quitting goes, we can't now that we know its possible to get a bfp. Praying our next 1 is a keeper. If we get blessed with another bfp & it also doesn't end well, then we may have to re-think things, but I have Faith in my Lord that He will grant us a Miracle, so only positive thoughts about ttc again. Part of me is actually relieved just to know, of course I'm sure I'll have my days, but will make it through :)

Thats what happened to us Cupcake... after 3 years on the dot of TTC we got our first BFP and had a M/C we were ready to give up before the BFP.... But you would think that would give us more power to quit it did not! We were more bound and determined after that loss to do whatever we had to for us to hold that baby.

You will get there my heart truly goes out to you and your DH

Cupcake:cry::hugs::hugs:You are such a strong lady! I appreciate your transparency with all of us. It IS good to know that the IUI "worked"..just needing the keeper now:hugs: I hope your body recovers quickly and you feel ready to give it another shot. As for what to expect with the MC...I had one at 9 weeks...(12 yrs. ago now)...I recall lots of clots and heavy bleeding, pretty bad cramps, but no worse than the AF I had after TR.:wacko: I know it's different for everyone and I hope your physical pain and discomfort are minimal. Praying for you:hugs:

Brandy, glad you were able to get some relief from the pain. :hugs: I know what you mean with the planned c-section. I had one with dd. They cut me open and pulled her out of her little home;) She was sooo mellow...didn't even cry..just kept blinking her sweet little eyes:cloud9: The dr.s had to get her crying to clear her lungs. Although it sounds traumatic initially, it almost was more peaceful rather than the squeezing and pushing/pulling they might feel?! Either way, I agree...let me come in their time:thumbup: :flower:

Brandy, glad you were able to get some relief from the pain. :hugs: I know what you mean with the planned c-section. I had one with dd. They cut me open and pulled her out of her little home;) She was sooo mellow...didn't even cry..just kept blinking her sweet little eyes:cloud9: The dr.s had to get her crying to clear her lungs. Although it sounds traumatic initially, it almost was more peaceful rather than the squeezing and pushing/pulling they might feel?! Either way, I agree...let me come in their time:thumbup: :flower:

haha yes we are very torn. But I think if they are doing ok and and I am physically healthy enough I will leave them there. But that could all change at any moment you never know :wacko:

I am so sorry Cupcake. I had a mc at 6 weeks last year and it was pretty much like a regular period, but lasted about 3 days longer and I had more cramps a slightly more clots. I didn't start bleeding until my betas were 0 though. :hugs:

AFM, I am on day 4 of injections. I am bloated and slight cramps. My jeans won't button comfortably right now. I go Saturday for monitoring.

I am so sorry Cupcake. I had a mc at 6 weeks last year and it was pretty much like a regular period, but lasted about 3 days longer and I had more cramps a slightly more clots. I didn't start bleeding until my betas were 0 though. :hugs:

AFM, I am on day 4 of injections. I am bloated and slight cramps. My jeans won't button comfortably right now. I go Saturday for monitoring.

Which meds and how much are you injecting again? OHSS sucks so make sure you drink a ton of electrolytes.. gatorade not water :) water amplifies the free fluid in the abdominal cavity after you do ovulate and makes the hyperstimulation much worse.

So sorry Cupcake. I had two mc at 6 weeks in the past year. They werent too bad just a little heavier. My dr said you are a little more fertile after one.

Wont be long until you will holding those bb girls.

This year for weather has been $hit! We dont normally see snow and the last time we got it in December it was about 5" and the world shut down for a week!

Now it started at 530am and they are saying brace for 7" lovely! All my plant were already dying from getting below 0 (Never seen the before here) What isnt dead will be dead after this 2nd round.

Annoying. Now is when I will have the babies since my family cant get here through it all haha.... we moved about 1.5-7 hours away from all of them a long time ago so no friends or family in the area. I guess I would get a private birth.

Which meds and how much are you injecting again? OHSS sucks so make sure you drink a ton of electrolytes.. gatorade not water :) water amplifies the free fluid in the abdominal cavity after you do ovulate and makes the hyperstimulation much worse.

75 UI Gonal F CDs 3 & 4 75 UI Menopur CDs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. I started Gatorade after the IUI last time and no OHSS. Should I start the Gatorade now?

75 UI Gonal F CDs 3 & 4 75 UI Menopur CDs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8. I started Gatorade after the IUI last time and no OHSS. Should I start the Gatorade now?

You're fine it sounds like youre on it! The OHSS wouldnt begin to occur until your follies rupture and leak fluid so starting it the day before of the day of IUI should be great.

Sounds like the doc has you on a good regimen. The only 2 pieces missing from that to make it IVF is the collection and egg transfer LOL

Really. Wow! I only normally get 3 follies. I guess he will put me on a higher dose if we need IVF. My right ovary feels like it is going to explode. Lol I have a feeling Valentine's will be one of the insemination days. That would be neat. :)

How are you feeling?

Cupcake, I am so sorry! Im glad you are not giving up. Praying for you!
Brandy, I was all for the snow cause we usually dont get much. My drive has been covered by snow and ice for weeks now and the kids have only been a few days of school since Christmas break. They will have to go to school all summer at this rate. We have more snow coming this weekend and getting down in the single digits. The road dept is running out of salt, the gas companies are running out of gas and many are without electric. Ive been lucky enough to not lose power and we dont have gas to heat so I pray for those having problems. So Im ready for it to be over with now. Its not fun anymore!

You're going to be a great mommy to a little one one day, Cupcake! Good for you not giving up! Keep the faith and know we're all here for you honey

Really. Wow! I only normally get 3 follies. I guess he will put me on a higher dose if we need IVF. My right ovary feels like it is going to explode. Lol I have a feeling Valentine's will be one of the insemination days. That would be neat. :)

How are you feeling?

I have a couple questions solely out of curiosity if you dont mind me asking :)
Do you trigger for your ovulation or does he just go with a positive opk then wait 36 hours? Is he doing estrogen (E2) level checks on you while you stim? Do you have U/S to tell you how big the follies are prior to trigger or insemination?

If you were to do IVF they would most likely up you to atleast 150 of each of the stims thats the the standard anyway... they start there and then adjust up depending on your E2 at the time. But as far as the meds and the protocol it sounds like he has you on a modified IVF type cycle. Hopefully you wont need to but if you had to transition to IVF you will atleast be prepared for the effort it takes.

AFM- Just the usual pain and suffering LOL but I only have 25 days till 36 weeks thats my goal so I am powering through it. Everytime you think WOW that pain is awful you find a new one that takes the cake :dohh: Someday I will look back and laugh and remember how worth it that it all was.

Hi Ladies! :wave:

Had my second midwife appointment today. Heard Freckle's heartbeat through the doppler for the first time, and it was at 143 today. Everything is looking great, and although the midwife said I need to eat a little better and that only a 2lbs weight gain just a few days shy of 17 weeks is a little on the low side, so I suppose I ought to start eating breakfast, even though I still feel sick in the morning. And I booked my ultrasound for February 19, and despite wanting to stay Team Yellow, knowing me and my impatient nature, I'll probably end up caving and finding out.

Cupcake, I am so sorry! Im glad you are not giving up. Praying for you!
Brandy, I was all for the snow cause we usually dont get much. My drive has been covered by snow and ice for weeks now and the kids have only been a few days of school since Christmas break. They will have to go to school all summer at this rate. We have more snow coming this weekend and getting down in the single digits. The road dept is running out of salt, the gas companies are running out of gas and many are without electric. Ive been lucky enough to not lose power and we dont have gas to heat so I pray for those having problems. So Im ready for it to be over with now. Its not fun anymore!

I am horrible with cold and especially snow.. if there is a depression syndrome for it I am sure I am plagued with it. I want to just cry when I see it... it's just awful.

Luckily my husband is one of those prepared for anything people.. (not like those doomsday preppers they scare me) so we have a generator and stuff if the power does go out. I wouldnt survive for 2 seconds without the heat on LOL

Don't mind at all Brandy!

Do you trigger for your ovulation or does he just go with a positive opk then wait 36 hours?-- I trigger with usually 10000 ui
Is he doing estrogen (E2) level checks on you while you stim?---- No, I will request that if we have to do another IUI.
Do you have U/S to tell you how big the follies are prior to trigger or insemination?--- I go for monitoring Saturday. From there, he will either have me do a couple more days of Menopur and then trigger or just trigger. My next appt after Saturday will be the 1st IUI.
Last IUI, I went for monitoring. He prescribed 3 more Menopur doses because my follies were 15, 16, 17 I think. Then told me to trigger the day after the last Menopur and to go in 48 hrs later for IUI. Hence why I requested B2B IUIs because I saw when I trigger before that I Oed the day after trigger. SO I feel last IUI was a fail because we did the IUI too late. Which, I should have told the RE that I O the day after trigger because he was my new RE at that time. Expensive slip of the mind there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->