Tubal Reversal ladies, just moved from WTT!!!

Dr. says that after my 1st af post M/C he wants to do a Saline flush on my tubes too clear any mucous or anything, then the following cycle we will do IUI. Says I need a cleansing cycle after M/C, but I have read your more fertile after 1, which I'm not sure is true, but figure even though chances are low for a natural conception we will probably bd during my fertile window anyway. Figure won't hurt to ttc on our own during that cycle?...So its looking like IUI will be in maybe in April? Hoping so anyways, uless we get a HUGE surprise before then!

IUI was cancelled. :cry:
I have 2 21mm follies on my left siide which is the blocked side. My lining was great 11mm, but the follies formed on the wrong side! I am so pissed and upset right now. It seems that my body always does something stupid to stop making a baby. My left ovary never responds to the meds at all. WTF happened this time. GRRRR!!!

We are still going to BD our asses off. LOL I will just keep my legs up in the air as long as possible and pray for the egg to travel to the other tube. it has happened so just maybe a miracle will happen for us.

Oh No! Galvan I am sorry to hear this. Pray that the other tube picks up those eggs!

Thanks Cupcake. I am praying. A TR friend got pregnant when she Oed from the blocked side so I am praying like crazy right now. I will be the girl walking on my hands making sure the sperm stays in. LOL I emailed my RE and asked when would I O. He said Tuesday ro Wednesday so I will start temping tonight to see if I can catch it. I didn't buy any OPKs when I was in TX. OPKs here are about 15 bucks for 2 and are hard to find. If I can find some, I will buy a pack and test on Monday which will be CD11 so I should catch it then. My RE did say that my lining is showing a strong O. I also asked about testing. He said that I could go for a beta, but he recommended getting a positive FRER before spending the money on betas when he doesn't have any hope for this cycle now. He said that we will follow the same protocol next cycle because he is worried that I will overstimulate and have too many follies. I wonder if we add just one more Gonal F injection if that can make me have too many follies or if it can help the right stimulate when the left does.

I have 20 Wondfo OPK's left over, Galvan. I could ship them to you if you'd like.

Thanks Brandi but OPKs can't be shipped to Mexico. Plus, shipping to Mexico is ridiculously high. It would cost more than buying enough here. :hugs:

Ahhh that sucks. I looked it up earlier and it would have cost $10.44 for a small package to Mexico, but I wouldn't want to get you in trouble for shipping something that can't be shipped there.

Weird... Just curious why cant OPK's be shipped there again?

Speaking of shipping stuff where you shouldnt... Where I live in Oregon were known for our pinot so I shipped 6 bottles to a friend in Texas as a surprise! Well it was really a shock to her since she is in a dry county and I didnt know it LOL

Well they didnt catch it lucky and she got to drink it ;)

Wow Brandi, with who did you check? That is so cheap!

Brandy, I have no idea, but OPKs and HPTs can't be shipped to Mexico for some reason.

I did not even know dry counties existed in the US, Brandy! LOL

I am feeling better now. I was so pissed and upset this afternoon. I felt like we would never get our baby because something always happens. I know we will eventually get our baby. I have no idea when or how God has it planned, but He will send us our miracle one day.

You WILL get your baby, Galvan. 2014 is the year for babies.

I checked with Canada Post. I looked again and it ranged anywhere from $10.44 (slowest option) to $106.34 (overnight) for a 3cmx3cmx1cm package, lol.

I set up a Baby Freckle Pool if anyone wants to take a guess, lol.

https://www.babyhunch.com/poolpage.php?poolid=9e5efa5cfb475692f8483fa6f6775341

Apparently in the bible belt there is still dry counties.. After I shipped it and found that out... I was totally hoping that not knowing would allow me to plead out and not take the felony! I will never ship booze again without checking ROFL

Regular mail is horrible in Mexico. NObody uses it, not even the federal government. The only company that sends bills through the mail is the phone company. We usually get our bill 4 months later. LOL This month, I got the bill for August of last year. LOL Thank God for email and online accounts or I would never know how much my phone bill is.

Question about OHSS, I am not triggering this time so I shouldn't get it, right?

I started bleeding & passing clots today :( Sad but thankful that its started rather than waiting for weeks.....

Regular mail is horrible in Mexico. NObody uses it, not even the federal government. The only company that sends bills through the mail is the phone company. We usually get our bill 4 months later. LOL This month, I got the bill for August of last year. LOL Thank God for email and online accounts or I would never know how much my phone bill is.

Question about OHSS, I am not triggering this time so I shouldn't get it, right?

With the amount of follies and size you had you shouldnt develop it whether you trigger or not.

You should be fine. FX that the other tube grabs the eggies :)

Cupcake- I am sorry :( But you're right thats how I was with my loss.. the sooner the better to get it over with. The waiting and hoping was just too much to stand. :hugs:

cupcake I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Just waned to pop in a let you ladies know that we have decided to try mini/micro ivf. I'm calling in the morning to see about setting up a consult.

Well back to light spotting now. Didn't ever get heavy & only lasted a few hours. Is this normally how it goes & then the floodgates open? I know its far from over just kinda threw me that's its just quit? Ugh this is not any fun!
Congrats flutter & good luck!

That's how mine did. I spotted, then it stopped, and the next morning, I went to the washroom, passed a clot, and then the bleeding started and lasted a few days longer than a normal period. My other miscarriage, I had no signs. Numbers were great, then one afternoon, I felt like I peed myself and went to tt
he washroom to check and there was bright red blood. I passed a clot a few hours later and then the bleeding lasted a week again

Yay Brandi for team blue!!

Flutter Woo hoo! I can't wait to hear how your consult went!

Cupcake sorry hun. Mine was horrid cramps with light bleeding then all the sudden horrid pain clots so bad I was balling up and I bled for over a week with bright red blood. Hugs Hun.

Brandy. . .we were a dry county till 2 years ago now liquor stores are on every corner! lol I never had a problem with mail here it is mailing it over seas.

Cupcake, I am so sorry. I bled some with a few clots. Then, it stopped for a couple of days. When it started back, I had clots and heavier bleeding.

Flutter, awesome news!! Can't wait to see your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->